SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 57 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 35 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kayben14 Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:20 pm

Clayton went to the Rose Bowl game that Jesse Palmer went to work for ESPN today. Rodney and Clayton took a picture together. Their might not be a SHV after all.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:54 pm

wouldn't be surprised if the shv actually starts tomorrow and he gets to watch the premiere with his f1
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:45 pm

Besides Gabby’s pool story which we don’t know where it was taken. Neither Rachel or Susie showed their locations for today.

Looks like Gabby’s birthday maybe tomorrow going by her Instagram. Really interested to see if she post with friends tomorrow (Sunday) since she didn’t for New Years. If she doesn’t post anything with her friends tomorrow I would probably rethink her f1 chance more but right now I think she has less chance at f1 than Rachel or Susie.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:08 am

Gabby posted another IG story with landscape -- it would be interesting to find out where that is located. I don't know who he picks right now, but I do think it would be interesting if he picked Rachel. That would make the 2nd time in a row, a Bachelor picked a Rachel/Rachael. There hasn't been confirmation of an engagement yet. It will be interesting to see what the next few days bring as afar as sleuthing goes.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:58 am

smg2587 wrote:
yellowbirdcage wrote:Seems like Susie is at home/ in VB. Rachel is with two friends. I think maybe in Ohio? I can't figure out where they live. Are we aloud to post their @'s Or stories? Haven't been able to catch anything on Gabby 👀

Your right, Rachel is with two friends who live in Ohio. Nothing still from Gabby.

Clayton was at the Rose Day Parade float judging with Jesse for some of the day.

How do we know Rachel is with friends in Ohio? She hasn’t posted anything…

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:47 am

Kayben14 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
yellowbirdcage wrote:Seems like Susie is at home/ in VB. Rachel is with two friends. I think maybe in Ohio? I can't figure out where they live. Are we aloud to post their @'s Or stories? Haven't been able to catch anything on Gabby 👀

Your right, Rachel is with two friends who live in Ohio. Nothing still from Gabby.

Clayton was at the Rose Day Parade float judging with Jesse for some of the day.

On New Years Eve her friends tagged and showed her at their New Years Eve party/gathering in Ohio. Can’t post those because they timed out. One of those friend posted a picture of Rachel yesterday in a photo dump of pictures over the holidays  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYL_WuvOyuS/

Also want to add this morning saw a story of Susie at one of her friends baby shower today on another friend’s ig stories. So she is still in Virginia.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowbirdcage Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:09 am

Kayben14 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

spoilers - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Untitl10

These two friends posted about her on NYE
https://www.instagram.com/s_monach/?hl=en
https://www.instagram.com/lovergirlcass/?hl=en
yellowbirdcage
yellowbirdcage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:25 am

yellowbirdcage wrote:
Kayben14 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

spoilers - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Untitl10

Do we know if Rachel is still in Ohio today?

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:33 am

Kayben14 wrote:

i checked the stories of the friends she was with for nye and they haven’t posted anything with her today
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:36 am

Kayben14 wrote:
yellowbirdcage wrote:
Kayben14 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

She looks to be in one of her friends stories from last night still in Ohio. Nothing yet so far today. This friend wasn’t in a picture with her on NYE but seems to have seen her last night.

https://www.instagram.com/remyokoo/
spoilers - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 B5f2e310

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:43 am

https://instagram.com/stories/gabriela.windey/2742085645012583520?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=copy_link

The pic with that kewl pool and this one make me think this is in southern CA or Ariz area
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:55 am

This last two posts from Gabby looks like Southern California to me. Some of people are reddit are saying it’s Gabby birthday today. It’s definitely strange she isn’t posting with family or friends. I never really thought she was F1 until yesterday.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 57 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 35 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
bluwavz
ule101
FLChica
kjcarter91
Bachhh022