SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 42 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:32 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:
bluwavz wrote:  

I had forgotten how attractive he is, and how sexy his deep voice is!  (said the old lady)

OMG...I literally said the same thing and then read your response! giggling

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:49 am

On the Almost Famous podcast Ben Higgins talked about knowing one of the women on Zach’s season (Bailey who goes home week3). And implied the person he knows seems to be telling him Zach was boring and the women had to do the heavy lifting this season (like most bachelor seasons). All I’m gonna take from this is that Bailey found Zach boring and whoever she got close to.

Want to add Bachelorwhatever posted a few days ago what she heard on villains of the season was Christina early season villain and Brooklyn late season one. She didn’t share why but mention some stories she heard about Brooklyn this season turned her head.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:32 am

@smg2587 It almost always seems that the ones who getted kicked out early complain the lead was boring. I doubt they'd be saying that if they got a rose.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:20 pm

I'm not sure what the contestants complain about. They went on a show where the possibility of being let go is almost guaranteed. Maybe she was too boring for Zach.

dizzy

Brooklyn with all her 2900 followers probably thinks being a villain just might increase her presence on SM.  dizzy

I  noticed in one of her tagged posts, someone suggested this pairing would be perfect. That's Quartney who was on Katy's season. I checked his IG and he is following Brooklyn. Just thought I'd post in case anything comes out of it.

TheBachelor - Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Capt1017

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjOE7mFPQ5p/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/quartneymixon/following/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not sure what the contestants complain about. They went on a show where the possibility of being let go is almost guaranteed. Maybe she was too boring for Zach.

snipped

duh Hence why she was eliminated. Do these people have any self awareness? I seriously doubt it.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:03 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmXZFwuyEXk/

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:51 pm

Sure are promoting him as squeaky clean!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:51 pm

Been reading here and there on social media and some are expecting him to be quite boring. But I hope I will like him! For some reasons, he seems to good to be true! I don't know what happened in FS between Zach and Rachel but I would of love to have been a fly on the wall!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:43 pm

I don't really read anything other than what's posted here. I can't say I found him boring on R&G's season. I thought he was well spoken, and handled himself well in the hot seat.

He looked genuinely nervous when he met some contestants on stage. I'd rather the lead show their true feelings, that then a lead who is constantly talking like they are reading off the script. I'm sure that will change. laugh out loud

He seems very sweet to me. jmo

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Dec 24, 2022 2:07 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 24, 2022 6:56 pm

I like it! I'm looking forward to this!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Dec 24, 2022 7:04 pm

He reminds me of Sean. Not in looks obviously, but kind of in how he handles himself...at least thus far. Could be why they are pulling in Sean to give advice. I would love another season like that after the avalanche of crap we have been getting the last few years. Clearly I live in eternal hope...

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 42 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Jolena
Amethyst
Fleurdesel
philphan
Buckeye_Fan