SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:25 am

@Bobette great presentation of evidence. laugh out loud

@leavers IA a hot man on my screen has my attention! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:40 am

@leavers Same.  I get enough deep & meaningful in other areas, Bach engages a, shall we say, less-sophisticated area of my brain. laugh out loud

So what do we make of the underlined.  Pretty interesting in light of recent format-change rumours, non?  

And note "Multiple Bachelors", not "Multiple Leads".  

TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 YQScRNY

Source

Which gave me the thought - what if they went with dual bachelors - one gay, one straight.  I think that could actually work quite well.  

Less chance of the contestants, uhh, "cross-pollinating", but they still get interaction between the male & female contestants for drama/filler.

But, they would have to have sent out a call for gay guys which they haven't.  Although, if filming doesn't start till May, that still leaves time.

It would seem to be a safer option than a 100% gay season, which would be very risky ratings-wise IMO.  And with Todd already a fan favourite....

They've done dual bachelors in Sweden before, and this would add a spicy twist.  What do we reckon; a possibility?  Or have I lost the plot?   TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:18 am

I’m surprise Darvid isn’t on the betting odds list. He might be a good combination with Todd.

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:47 am

@Loulou Now I want that to happen just to watch Brooke's head explode.  cantstopl

I think it's unlikely though.  Recycled contestants are expected to spend a couple of years "healing" in reality TV purgatory.  If he came back straight away it'd look like he wasn't that cut up about the breakup (which IMO neither of them were, but for appearances, he'd have to wait till at least 2023 IMO).

Todd on the other hand has timed it just right.  Is he still a cop, anyone know? question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:52 pm

Bobette wrote:@Loulou Now I want that to happen just to watch Brooke's head explode.  cantstopl

I think it's unlikely though.  Recycled contestants are expected to spend a couple of years "healing" in reality TV purgatory.  If he came back straight away it'd look like he wasn't that cut up about the breakup (which IMO neither of them were, but for appearances, he'd have to wait till at least 2023 IMO).

Todd on the other hand has timed it just right.  Is he still a cop, anyone know? question

Filming of Brooke's season ended ages ago. Airing of the season and the break up has been months. By the time they start filming it will be even longer. Not that I care, but I don't see the big deal.

As for the multiples, maybe they saw how well the two Joe Millionaires worked and are trying something like that? Double the drama, double the fun and for fans, double the hotties!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:11 pm

I don't think Darvid would be a contender anyway TBH - he had minimal airtime and barely any character development.  If they are doing two Leads, one male one female is probably still more likely, since there was that "leak" about Bach and Bette being filmed at the same time.  

I just found that sentence from Sportsbet interesting, as I hadn't noticed if before. Although, I just went back and checked upthread, and they actually had it in there since the market launched in September, so it seems the multiple Leads idea has been on the cards for a while.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:53 am

Not sure where to include this. Ch 10 got this:

New dating adventure show THE REAL LOVE BOAT coming to 10. Suppose to air in 2022.

https://tvblackbox.com.au/page/2022/03/23/new-dating-adventure-show-the-real-love-boat-coming-to-10/

Can they fit both in at the 2nd half of the year?

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:05 pm

@Enough Thank you for sharing that. It could be fun.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:20 am

Noting that the sportsbet market for Bach has disappeared Suspect  

They've replaced it with one for Bette, though the odds suggest no one on this list is actually in contention.

TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 9DVuQun

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:15 am

Ella is massively popular right now but as soon as MAFS is over, people will forget about her entirely, it's the way of MAFS

leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1352

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:42 am

@leavers Yep and I very much doubt TPTB would welcome someone fresh off a rival franchise.  

If there is going to be a female Lead alongside Todd, they're not on that list IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:05 pm

Any ideas when or where it is on in Canada? I get Lifeline and while it says it's on after the USA MAFS, it was not on my TV.

TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
Loulou
Agent99
Dirty Street Pie
Sprite
leavers