SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorETTE - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Al Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:42 pm

Norcalgal wrote:There's got to be a basketball group date for Michelle! She will run over her guys and I'm here for it!
Yep, one of the things I'm looking forward to the most on her season, whether it's on a 1on 1 or group date, is Michelle dominating the men in basketball :yes:

Al

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorETTE - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:30 pm

How exciting I cant wait!! should be interesting.

I do hope she genuinely finds love with someone who is NOT faking the funk just for show. I can see Michelle not being overly throwing herself into the SM parade with shilling and all that after her season ends. She reminds me somewhat of how Zac was when it comes to SM. This is why I like Michelle.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:25 am

The Marquette Hotel in Minneapolis is where they’re headed after the Renaissance Esmeralda, and they’re booked from Aug. 5th-29th. So you see there’s a 10 day overlay where they’re booked in both places. Doesn’t mean filming starts on the 5th in MN and ends on the 29th. Just means that production will probably start setting up on the 5th. Michelle’s filming doesn’t start til late next week. Guys arrive in CA beginning of next week, will quarantine a few days, and filming will start I assume around the 29th or 30th. Which means we’ll get the list of potential guys on Michelle’s season prob Wednesday or Thursday next week. However many I have by next week, I’ll post before ABC does. I only have 4 right now, so not many. Hopefully I’ll get more this week.

So knowing that Michelle’s season doesn’t start filming til the 29th or 30th, and they’re booked at the Marquette on the 5th, pretty much confirms they’ll be in CA for prob 10-14 days before heading to MN. So I expect either 3 or 4 episodes in LA, then on to MN. Filming doesn’t end until the second week of September, so it looks like they’re going somewhere else for overnights and/or final rose ceremony after Minnesota, but I haven’t heard where yet. Will let you know when I do.

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for posting the update. I will be interesting to see who some of the guys are who have been selcted.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:19 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:22 pm

The Facebook page took down the guys’ pictures, so I think filming starts today

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:01 pm

frajosfanofchris wrote:The Facebook page took down the guys’ pictures, so I think filming starts today

TheBachelorETTE - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1176891977 TheBachelorETTE - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1710264613 TheBachelorETTE - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1022092695 High clap Cant wait until we get some scoop on filming.....
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

from a producer's IG story. Day after the Meet/Greet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

More proof. From Parisa's story. Looks like shooting went til dawn as usual

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:36 pm

wow long night. I cant wait until we get scoops on what went down.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:12 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
champagnemami
appiah01
Princezpee
bluwavz
GuardianAngel