SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 56 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 36 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorETTE - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:47 pm

Seems like a situation of her giving him another date because she wasn’t sure about taking him to hometowns and needed to figure it out, because at this point she probably already knows who she really is zoned in on for F1

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorETTE - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:49 pm

Al wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Nayte's dates would be in episode 5 and 7, so not back to back. Although it seems like he just had his first date laugh out loud

Well that still so close though only what a day or so in between laugh out loud. She had a date w/ peter then Brandon J (speculated) and then now again with Nayte?? So I wonder if she had him on the brain & just needed to see him again or whatever. I mean this has to mean he is a frontrunner? I cant wait to see the look on the other guys faces when they hear Nayte's name called again for a 1-on-1!!! TheBachelorETTE - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 2292733854 laugh out loud
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:50 pm

chasus71 wrote:Oh wow back to back with Nayte on another 1-on-1. He is definitely gonna be in the F4 if not F2 maybe?
You might be right. I was thinking either he or Joe would make HT but not both. Joe May self-eliminate and Nayte goes forward. I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t get a rose tonight tho, idk why.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:51 pm

Naytes back to back dates is definitely going to be the drama in the episode amongst the men it’s about to bring out hella insecurities

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for the info, you could be right she may be testing the waters again with him (pun intended since this is their 2nd date involving water)
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:52 pm

cupcakespiice wrote:Seems like a situation of her giving him another date because she wasn’t sure about taking him to hometowns and needed to figure it out, because at this point she probably already knows who she really is zoned in on for F1
This is my thinking.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:54 pm

Lmao wait imagine if she doesn’t pick Joe, thats gonna be so awkward considering they’ll probably still run into each other around Minneapolis since they have mutual friends, I couldn’t deal with someone from my city being on my season I would’ve had to cut him the first night to make it less awkward with no feelings involved

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:54 pm

Not too many who gets the second 1on1 in E5 and then gets another 1on1 in E7.

Of course, Jef (Emily's F1) did but he got the last 1on1 in E7, not the first and it was a lame 1. Arie being the frontrunner that season n probably would have been chosen if it wasnt for the Cassandra scandal.

ETA: Please stop with the "back to back" narrative when it isn't true.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:57 pm

This is similar to other Bettes (Rachel & Bryan / Jojo & Jordan) that have given dates out to their front runners on Episodes 5 & 7. It’s not back to back but they are not moving around with travel days in between on prior seasons. Nayte is a lock for HTD IMO. The other SD on Episode 7 might go to one of the guys that had Episodes 1, 2, 3 & there should be another GD if they film this season like they used to do pre pandemic but maybe the dates are all compressed as well.

Last edited by mercieme on Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:59 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Interesting data on that so it is rare so I wonder if he will go to HT's considering the timing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Interesting thought that is possible you know still unsure. This makes me think if she had an early 1-on-1 date with someone who makes it to the F2 perhaps & they feeling some kind of way wanting more time with her & yet Nayte gets 2 dates close together. You know that drama gonna happen laugh out loud
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:00 am

We all know it’s not a back to back date, but it was just last week. Like 6 days ago.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:02 am

yes that is pretty close if you ask me because she may have had 2 other 1-on-1 dates in between before having another with Nayte. Pretty dang close though which would get the other guys nervous IMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 56 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 36 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
champagnemami
appiah01
Princezpee
bluwavz
GuardianAngel