SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 66 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 46 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:03 pm

Enough wrote:
dolcimumma wrote:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9889165/The-Bachelor-host-Osher-G-nsberg-breaks-silence-cancellation-rumours.html

It may have been on next year schedule but that doesnt mean they cant cancel the show.  By showing double episodes is not a good sign

If the masked singer has to go before Brooke’s Bette season then that might be the main driver for the doubling of episodes, not to say the show might still not get canceled next year. I suppose masked singer will get them higher ratings and let them catch up in the ratings sweepstakes, jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:10 am

Oh em gee, Jimmy spitting bars on Fitzy & Wippa  cantstopl  His rapping lines were good but his delivery was slow laugh out loud

https://omny.fm/shows/fitzy-wippa-1/the-bachelor-jimmy-nicholson-attempts-rap-battle-a
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSfbwFFpWoC/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:15 pm

The Bach wiki only has 12 episodes listed and makes it look like the finale will be this Thursday?!

TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 FyEdG0h

Source

For reference, Season 8 was 14 eps, Seasons 3-7 were 16, season 2 was 20 and season 1 was 13.

I'm sure it would have been a truncated filming schedule due to COVID, but that's a LOT of girls to get rid of in 3 episodes.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:39 pm

Usually Wiki only list the number of episodes that they can confirm from the TV guide. I still think finale will be 25th Aug.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:59 pm

Enough wrote:Usually Wiki only list the number of episodes that they can confirm from the TV guide. I still think finale will be 25th Aug.

Ah right thanks @Enough yes I couldn't see how they were going to fit all those eliminations into 3 eps unless half walked out.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:08 pm

Yay!!!! Thanks guys. So excited that’s it’s Aug 25th likely ending. I need to know how the spoiler came to be giggling laugh out loud
Also when is the lockdown in Sydney projected to be over? TIA

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:15 pm

mercieme wrote:Yay!!!! Thanks guys. So excited that’s it’s Aug 25th likely ending. I need to know how the spoiler came to be giggling laugh out loud
Also when is the lockdown in Sydney projected to be over? TIA

Dont think Syd lockdown will be over soon. We have 466 cases today. My guess we will be in lockdown till end Sept. Now we can only travel 5km from home.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:39 pm

Do not get me started on this topic.  laugh out loud With the NSW government approach to "managing" this outbreak, I'm thinking sometime mid-2025 if they're lucky.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:02 pm

@Bobette Are you guys in the 3rd or 4th wave because of the Delta variant?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:55 pm

@Sprite Victoria's on it's 6th lockdown, with around 20 casesa day.

Last edited by Dumb on Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:56 pm

Sprite wrote:@Bobette Are you guys in the 3rd or 4th wave because of the Delta variant?

I'll keep this brief and add a very large  TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 1646190589 because it's a bit of a touchy subject in AU right now but essentially:

The current outbreak started in NSW when an unmasked, unvaccinated driver caught Delta from an infected member of an overseas flight crew he was transporting to the airport. Rather than lock down hard and fast, which is what literally EVERY OTHER STATE has done, the NSW Premier dragged her feet and failed to implement a proper lockdown day after day as case numbers continued to climb.

She also ignored the lessons from other states who went through large outbreaks last year.  There is a long-standing rivalry between NSW/VIC and NSW/QLD and it seems the NSW Premier would literally rather let COVID rip through her state than admit QLD and VIC were right and adopt their strategies.  Add to this the MSM and useless PM who praised her all through last year for not locking down, because money.

Cases are now wildly out of control in NSW and due to a rule allowing people to travel to holiday homes (  Rolling Eyes  ) it has spread to regional areas, where there are limited health facilities.  The Premier is blaming the NSW public for not "doing the right thing" yet it is her soft rules which have allowed it (e.g. you may have seen the pics of Jimmy "exercising" down at Bondi last week, which was technically permitted...).

TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 ZYJVPfg

Source

She is now telling all Australians we're going to have just "live with it" and pinning her hopes on vaccinating her way out of this mess.  Problem is our penny-pinching PM didn't order enough mRNA vaccines because he wanted to use the cheaper locally-produced version, which until recently was not recommended for anyone under the age of 60 and has suffered huge brand damage from confused public messaging.  

She's already allowed construction workers to go back to work (because money) and is planning to ease restrictions further at the end of August despite the fact that at this rate cases by then will probably be 1000+/day at least.  Oh and she's also rushing year 12 kids back to school to finish their exams even though we have NO vaccine approved for kids under 16 and 30% of current cases are infected school children.  

The NSW Premier and Health Minister have failed their constituents and put the entire country at risk with their arrogance and hubris, IMO.   :soapbox

ETA: That ended up not being very brief at all sorry but I did warn you not to get me started.  TheBachelorau - Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 3806527698  I shall say no more.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:21 am

Oh wow @Bobette, thanks for sharing the BTS surrounding this hot mess, yikes. I hope you all are staying strong through this all. I am amazed they were able to trace patient zero but somehow failed to quickly identify all parties connected and get them isolated. Folks in leadership need to learn to put people & science first to resolve this faster IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 66 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 46 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 9 - Jimmy Nicholson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+26
KatydidC
Jane Austen
Knowsarose
Stiletto
Loulou
LeapofFaith
dolcimumma
LukeBlueKoala
catalyst
Finch
mercieme