SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 66 of 77 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 71 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:47 pm

Loulou wrote:snipped  sm.  Question - did she state post filming Greg was the best kisser ?  If this is true is it justification?  All just random thoughts.
Sorry can delete if wrong place.

It was in the outtakes at the end of the show. I can't remember who asked her (I think a producer) but she said Greg was the best kisser. She also said the same thing Jun 7th on GMA.

Ahead of her season, Katie appeared on Good Morning America and revealed some details about her men. She told the host the best kisser is Greg Grippo, who is also rumored to be one of the final four contestants. When asked about who is the most attractive, Katie named the 26-year-old investment sales consultant, Justin. She thinks the most sincere man of the season is Andrew Spencer. Katie called Tre the funniest man and shared that Connor Brennan had the best entrance.
https://screenrant.com/bachelorette-katie-thurston-best-kisser-facts-men-gma/

We already knew Blake and Brendan knew each other but did someone mention "what are you doing here" speculating someone comes back? I wonder if it was taken from this when Brendan see's Blake, which wasn't aired.

“The one thing they haven’t touched on is that Blake and Brendan, the guy with like the bouffant, knew each other before the show,” Wells told E! News. “And Blake suggested to Brendan to go on the show. And so when he shows up later, he’s like, ‘What’re you doing here? You told me to come here!’”

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a37033893/blake-moynes-brendan-bachelorette-confrontation-cut/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:56 pm

@GuardianAngel Let's remember, too, that when Katie was interviewed and gave those superlative answers, the unspoiled public didn't know that Blake was going to be coming on so she couldn't give his name.

I still think it must stink for Blake (if he's F1) to hear that.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:20 am

luvstx wrote:@GuardianAngel Let's remember, too, that when Katie was interviewed and gave those superlative answers, the unspoiled public didn't know that Blake was going to be coming on so she couldn't give his name.

Other F1's have heard worse.

I wonder if he is watching? Some don't even bother or only watch their bits. Blake doesn't strike me as the type to worry that much about the others or what she is doing with them. He may also realize that she couldn't say it was him since technically he wasn't on the show yet. Also from what I saw on the show, she seemed more into the Blake makeouts than she did with Greg ones and I'm not even paying that much attention to this boring season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:10 am

luvstx wrote:@GuardianAngel Let's remember, too, that when Katie was interviewed and gave those superlative answers, the unspoiled public didn't know that Blake was going to be coming on so she couldn't give his name.

IA the public didn't know Blake was returning, but would a lead say her F1 was the best kisser?

This is what I found on interviews or tabloids after the premiere and not during the show's ITM. I didn't search all the ett'es so there could have been more that stated her F1 was the best kisser.

Rachel did in her blog. (I think she was ticked off at that point because of the SM hate trolling against Bryan imo)

Then there was Bryan. Can we talk about Bryan for a second? I don’t really hablo Espanõl, but his love language certainly spoke to me because before I had time to translate what he was saying he was kissing me … and I liked it. That actually was the hottest first kiss of my life.

https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-premiere-exclusive-blog/

Becca commented on Jason's kissing.

Becca: "Jason is really growing on me. … I didn't know there is this connection and chemistry coming from him. But like, damn, Jason can kiss."
https://buffalonews.com/entertainment/finally-it-was-jasons-night-on-the-bachelorette/article_ac3ab80e-4e7f-5c72-88df-b1727a40ccaf.html

Tayshia

She said Ben Smith, Blake Moynes, Brendan Morais and Zac Clark were the best. Ellen also asked who would slide into a celebrity’s DMs she chose Chasen Nick. To the question, who would be drunk at a rose ceremony, she said Noah Erb. He would most likely be the one to be drunk at a rose ceremony. Although, some fans might argue they drink all the time.
https://www.tvshowsace.com/2020/12/09/tayshia-adams-reveals-the-best-kissers/

Hannah

But when Chris Harrison pressed Hannah and asked who she could “make out all day” with, one person came to mind: Luke P.
https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/the-bachelorette-hannah-brown-reveals-the-best-and-worst-kissers-from-her-season.html/

Des

When talk comes around to who the woman of the hour might ultimately pick, Marketing Analyst Drew was titled the "sweetest" suitor, "best-kisser" and dubbed the "best body" of the bunch.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bachelorette-desiree-picks-her-hometown-dates/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:47 am

Tayshia said on her season Blake was the best kisser and Katie gave Blake a CHECK on their first date for being a good kisser Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 1377737533

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:55 am

Matt said Michelle was best kisser.🤷🏽‍�
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:05 am

My examples are from after filming only. I think that makes a difference in what the lead may have been coached to say.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:12 am

GuardianAngel wrote:My examples are from after filming only. I think that makes a difference in what the lead may have been coached to say.

I agree. Those superlatives they do during interviews after filming don’t mean a whole lot.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:49 am

The drag queens asked Katie on the group date who was the best kisser, that’s when she said Greg. Still it was before the big makeout session with Blake.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:17 am

Luvstruck wrote:Tayshia said on her season Blake was the best kisser and Katie gave Blake a CHECK on their first date for being a good kisser Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 1377737533
It’s the blushing and the way she looks down to collect herself that settles it for me. Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 1f60a

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:09 am

Brief interview with Katie in Variety today.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:16 am

Oh Katie!  cantstopl  rofl

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 77 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 71 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
Bachhh022
casjacknick
jen689
pbmax
Aunties_Love