SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 65 of 77 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NationalSelfieDay - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:53 pm

Amethyst wrote:Someone over on Reddit who stayed at Tamaya after the season wrapped (and who talked to the staff there,) said that the fight was so bad that it required the intervention of both the production staff and the resort staff.

If this is in fact true, I just don’t get it. Especially if Greg is not intended F1, just walk away. Or is she the one who wouldn’t let go? I’m both baffled & curious.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

NationalSelfieDay - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:55 pm

Amethyst wrote:Someone over on Reddit who stayed at Tamaya after the season wrapped (and who talked to the staff there,) said that the fight was so bad that it required the intervention of both the production staff and the resort staff.

Sounds toxic. Hope it’s just a rumor.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:02 pm

notarose wrote:

The poster said there was an altercation that had to be broken up but didn’t specify whether it was between the guys or Katie and Greg. Could’ve even been the toxic production crew, laugh out loud! This was tea spilled by the Tamaya staff.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:08 pm

[More unverified tea]

On a somewhat more humorous note, they also said that the cast members were hitting on the female bartender that the resort provided, to the point where the Bach production team asked that she be switched out with someone else. I have no idea if that was early on in the season, or what. I guess some of the cast members were "not there for the right reasons." laugh out loud
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:09 pm

luvnunity wrote:
notarose wrote:

The poster said there was an altercation that had to be broken up but didn’t specify whether it was between the guys or Katie and Greg.  Could’ve even been the toxic production crew, laugh out loud!  This was tea spilled by the Tamaya staff.

Ahh. I took it to be the fight between Katie and (?) Greg.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:03 pm

jojo47 wrote:

If this is in fact true, I just don’t get it. Especially if Greg is not intended F1, just walk away. Or is she the one who wouldn’t let go? I’m both baffled & curious.

Yeah because you just don't carry on that way with someone you don't care strongly for. If Blake was the one that had her heart then seems like she would have walked away.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:12 pm

@Amethyst  It has been said that the opposite of love isn't hate (villian), it's indifference.  Seems like a lot of passion in the fight.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:50 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@Amethyst  It has been said that the opposite of love isn't hate (villian), it's indifference.  Seems like a lot of passion in the fight.

More and more, I'm wondering if it will be like the blowup Rachel Lindsay had with Peter Kraus, because he just couldn't do it. I think for Greg it may be the same deal, but perhaps for different reasons.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:31 pm

If those rumours are true and these two fought like that, imo they are not right for each other.

@Amethyst I was thinking the same. Why did Rachel put up with Peter in that horrid scene when she knew who her F1 was all along and it wasn't Peter. MO she was trying to bring out the vulnerability out of Peter setting him up for the next bach.

Someone refresh my memory. Does Greg make it to the FS? Did she have sex before his FS and that's what threw him over the edge?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:21 pm

Amethyst wrote:@alwayscooking and @notarose, I agree with you both. I have no real idea what Katie means when she says that she is sex positive, other than that she appears to like sex and doesn't mind talking about it. But if she's so "sex positive," why is she trying to control what the men do on their own, in the privacy of their suites? That makes zero sense.

When Katie says, “I have sex in the fantasy suites, so you heard it here first. We all know it happens, but no one’s talking about it!" Well, there have been leads who have talked about it in the past. Some have sex with their F1, some with two or more of the finalists, and some not at all. My feeling is that I really don't need to know about it. That's between the lead and the finalists. But Katie is hardly the first lead to talk about it.

Perhaps she means that she doesn't want to be shamed or judged for her sexual choices, whatever they may be, which is fine. But if that's the case, why does she keep talking about it?

@luvnunity, I think that Greg turns out to be the "villain" as well. To me, Blake is far too laid back, and also too savvy about how the show operates, to blow it at this point. I think that Greg's insecurities will get the better of him.

IMO Guilt. The talking is a way of deflecting her own guilt. She even said she felt guilty over what happened when she was assaulted because she had been drinking. I've seen the same behaviour in other women who went through something similar...until they accepted what happened to them. Katie never mentioned that she had any therapy after the assault. If she hasn't, she should. Despite all the sex positive talk, I don't think she has still come to terms with what occurred.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:45 pm

I think there are some promo screen shots that make it seem like Greg makes it to fantasy suites (he is looking out the window, morning time?) but we don't know for sure. I have the same question. Who knows how filming really occurred vs how they might show it but this fight happens on an off day so a couple of scenarios are: Greg has an overnight, day off, someone else has an overnight, that day off they fight; OR someone has an overnight and they fight the very next day before Greg even has his overnight date. There are a few more possibilities but these 2 seem the most likely to me. I wonder who the 3rd guy was, are we certain it is Andrew? I just wonder if because of this fight if there will not be the three overnights we usually have. Sorry if my rambling is clear as mud. As to the other rumor I love Dez and would love to see her at anytime.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:48 am

Imo Katie is an opinionated young woman with strong views on various topics. If Greg questioned, criticised, judged, condemned, mislead her I can see her reacting over several hours.  Argue, leave, think about what was said, get frustrated, go back, argue her case again/clarify, leave - repeat.  Imo this would happen regardless if Greg was potentially f1 or f2.   Katie has reassure Greg several times however imo I think last ep or maybe ep before she was worried he was going to leave.  Why wait to reassure and why not give him a special rose or GD rose if definitely f1?  Greg stated he would stay regardless of the process so I’m sure this would have annoyed Katie who has stated repeatedly if u r not there to b engaged then go home.  Why would Greg wait until f3 before wanting to leave?  Greg knew the process at f6/5/4.  He expressed he was supposedly falling for her at f10.  
Maybe im suspicious of the producers or maybe of the rumours of Greg, his acting career that disappeared from his sm and his maybe aspirations of being bachelor? I’m not saying he is a bad guy but he was meant to be on C/T season so didn’t apply due to katie. He was well liked in the house by the guys.
If Katie does see Greg as the ‘real’ villain it must be annoying that he is popular with the viewers.  She is promoting many of the other guys on sm.  Question - did she state post filming Greg was the best kisser ?  If this is true is it justification?  All just random thoughts.
Sorry can delete if wrong place.

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 77 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
Bachhh022
casjacknick
jen689
pbmax
Aunties_Love