SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 77 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 62 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:33 am

sportsgirl94 wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:
sportsgirl94 wrote:
jojo47 wrote:On his blog this morning, RS says that Andrew S is not F1 & that he’s close to knowing who of the other 3 guys is F1. I hope we’re able to sleuth out the F3 before RS spoils.

I do think he is right about Andrew.  Andrew followed The Bachelor IG account when he got got back.  It would seem like a weird follow if he is engaged.  JMO.

I have to agree, I think it's looking like either Greg or Blake as her F1

I agree with you.  I think Justin had some Twitter activity prior to filming ending.  I didn’t capture a screenshot unfortunately.  I go back and forth on Greg and Blake.  

I agree with this as well & think it’s either Blake or Greg. At this point, leaning towards it being Blake as F1.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:56 am

RS just posted that Katie is engaged to Blake
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:11 pm

alwayscooking wrote:RS just posted that Katie is engaged to Blake

but still doesn't know who is F2...

in fact it is another "I was told"...

so let's continue sleuthing!!! cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:17 pm

Holy Smokes!
 https://instagram.com/bachelornation.scoop?utm_medium=copy_link
TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 Screen89
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:19 pm

My gut still tells me that Greg mainly went on the show to buff up his acting resume, and was in no way ready for an engagement. My feeling is that he likely exits of his own accord towards the end, as reality starts to close in.

I don't think that Greg's sister would be quite so salty if Greg and Katie were a couple.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:23 pm

Amethyst wrote:My gut still tells me that Greg mainly went on the show to buff up his acting resume, and was in no way ready for an engagement. My feeling is that he likely exits of his own accord towards the end, as reality starts to close in.

I don't think that Greg's sister would be quite so salty if Greg and Katie were a couple.

I agree word

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:24 pm

Blake makes the most sense as Katie's final one. He reached out via social media to her before her season then contacted Tayshia to follow up, then in his words "shows up". Surprise, he has the right intentions and is there for her!!! By the time he appears she was already doubting what guys were there for the right reasons thanks to Cody, Aaron, Karl, & Thomas and later Greg. Blake was all in, ready to commit, and made it obvious. Tayshia gave clue that the ending had never happened before. A comeback contestant for Bachelorette ends up as her Final One? Other pluses, he really has beautiful eyes, an actual career, and the distance between Seattle & Canada is just a few hours drive. I can't wait to see their love story.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:36 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Blake makes the most sense as Katie's final one.  He reached out via social media to her before her season then contacted Tayshia to follow up, then in his words "shows up". Surprise, he has the right intentions and is there for her!!!  By the time he appears she was already doubting what guys were there for the right reasons thanks to Cody, Aaron,  Karl, & Thomas and later Greg. Blake was all in, ready to commit, and made it obvious. Tayshia gave clue that the ending had never happened before. A comeback contestant for Bachelorette ends up as her Final One? Other pluses, he really has beautiful eyes, an actual career, and the distance between Seattle & Canada is just a few hours drive. I can't wait to see their love story.

I'm not saying that Andrew S. and Justin are not viable as potential F1s, but literally everything about Blake adds up. He's mature, he is gainfully employed and has a direction in life, is a decent guy, and knows how the show works. He showed up late which means he specifically wanted to be there for Katie in the same way that Nick Viall wanted to make a bid for Kaitlyn. More than anything, both Blake and Katie seem to be very compatible and on the same page about many things. I can see it.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:39 pm

@Luvstruck Seattle is not that far to British Columbia and Vancouver, but Blake is from Hamilton, Ontario which is an hour from me. That is closer to Buffalo and Detroit. So still not exactly a hop, skip and a jump. Plus there were all the Covid restrictions. If she has had both her shots, now there are no more quarantine requirements for her so that should make things easier.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:46 pm

I don’t see Blake mature somehow… falling in love with Clare… then crushing on Tayshia…. Then shortly after Katie…

Seems either desperate and emotionally needy. Imo

He said he had 3 serious relationships. He is 30. Meaning an average of 3 years each. Even said the 4th would have difficulty to top those relationships…. Said in his promo with Clare. Said he dates older women too.

First thing his hockey buddy next to him, Blake said… I know you think I am not mature.

Because he has a job and a beard doesn’t mean he is mature imo

However, he is career driven. Loves animals. Loves his dogs. Loves nature. That’s high qualities in my book.

It will be interesting to see how prods will edit him

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:47 pm

I hope he grows on me because for now he gives me nuthin’.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1926

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:56 pm

provenceguy wrote:I hope he grows on me because for now he gives me nuthin’.

Same. Not impressed so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 77 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 62 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
Bachhh022
casjacknick
jen689
pbmax
Aunties_Love