SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:04 am

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1358280264217149440?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ruqibabe Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:06 am

Knew it... the producers set it up this way.. clean cut setup..

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:10 am

Congratulations to Katie. I’m not a fan so more free time for me.

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:15 am

????

https://twitter.com/mari_pepin/status/1358323058818183169?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:21 am

It'd certainly be funny if it wasn't true. I kind of hope it isn't, because otherwise it was such an obviously deliberate casting and setup of Katie as bachelorette. I'd love for there to be a less obvious choice tbh

She's probably just aware that RS does spoilers and is trying to deflect or something
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1352

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:08 pm

I like Katie so don't have a real problem with it but would rather have Bri or Michelle. Maybe too much to expect them to have 3 persons of color in a row? Annoying but probably close to the truth. I think Katie's personality would be good at least.

Last edited by albean99 on Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:12 pm

Well, that's strange.

Did someone deliberately gave RS the wrong info and Mari was there and knows exactly who was announced?

For Mari to post that, she must know or think she knows.JMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Well, that's strange.

Did someone deliberately gave RS the wrong info and Mari was there and knows exactly who was announced?

For Mari to post that, she must know or think she knows.JMO

Maybe Mari is saying it wasn’t “announced” at WTA not that it isn’t Katie.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:17 pm

@GuardianAngel Couldn't it be something as simple as the taping of the sit down between CH and Katie was done on the same day as the WTA (maybe earlier in the day?) so Mari is just pointing out that it wasn’t announced at the WTA? Given what is likely going to be a messy/sad ATFR, isn’t it possible that TPTB would want to end on the “high note” announcement of the new Bachelorette (JMO as a way to try to get viewers to not dwell on the rumored F1’s racist history?)

All IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:59 pm

@luvstx @mbl I think those are both good points.

She could also mean Katie doesn't get eliminated? I'm not sure why they wouldn't announce it on the WTA unless that person hasn't been eliminated yet. They announced Rachel before she was eliminated.

Clare was announced on GMA but a lot of the ett'e were announced at the WTA. They also had some of the contestants meet the ette the same night.

Things are different right now, so the announcement could be at another time, maybe on GMA.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:05 pm

Assuming that it's Katie -- I'm still on the fence about her, but at the same time, I can see why the producers would select her. She's outgoing and not afraid to speak her mind. IMO she would have good control of her "house," and she would not be afraid to shut down negativity. She has a girl-next-door appeal, and is friendly and empathetic. She's built a good reputation among fans, and (it would seem) most of her fellow cast members.

In a lot of ways she reminds me of Kaitlyn Bristowe.

It doesn't surprise me that production was willing to reach down so far in the finishing order. I think with the pandemic, they may have had little choice in order to get the ball rolling with the next Bachelorette season. It may be that they were faced with selecting Katie or someone from a past season, and Katie seemed like a solid choice.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:35 pm

I really like Katie. She is a refreshing contrast to all the pageant queens and virgins of later years, and she would be a great lead IMO.

It seems like RS’ information is questionable at best though. This is her own comment:
Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 2021-011
source
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
Bachhh022
casjacknick
jen689
pbmax
Aunties_Love