SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 77 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lovelycrumpets Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:07 pm

Let the sluething begin.

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." beatingheart

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:42 pm

lovelycrumpets wrote:Let the sluething begin.

Indeed. I have no sleuthing skills but love to read them all here. Also looking forward to watching Katies season.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:12 pm

Before we get to all that, lets recap the latest in Bachelor Nation. As you know, the ATFR filmed this past Friday in LA. Emmanuel Acho hosted, Matt and his final 3 women were there – as was Katie. I reported early last week that Katie was going to be announced as the next “Bachelorette” in the coming days, and it happened at the taping this past Friday. HOWEVER, there is some sort of twist to it. Bad new though. I don’t know what it is. I know a lot of people have emailed & DM’ed me about their thoughts based on Katie’s tweets, etc. A lot of people are thinking we’re gonna have double Bachelorettes again. I don’t think that’s it. Or that somehow Katie sat in a hotel all last week quarantining, gave up her phone, only to get on stage and turn down the Bachelorette gig so a BIPOC contestant could have it. That’s not it either. I don’t know what the twist is to the season, but I don’t believe based on things I’ve heard that it’s either of those. Katie is the “Bachelorette.” But there’s something added on to it that I don’t know what it is yet. Hopefully I’ll find out before next Monday. If not, we’ll all find out together on the ATFR.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:32 pm

Humm , anyone have any thoughts on what the twist might be?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:21 pm

Maybe two bachelorettes?  IDK 

RS is just comical/irritating with all the hype, little substance, and then back stepping regarding his "spoilers".

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:32 pm

I would love for him to be wrong about both Matt's F1 and the new Bachelorette!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:55 pm

At this point, I think RS might hear some things and then he takes a "shot in the dark" on what they really mean. It's a little frustrating for me to be honest.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:32 pm

Katie liked this post 3 days ago after RS said she was going to be Bachelorette. Why would she do this if she had been chosen?

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Dd5b2910

https://twitter.com/bachdiversity/status/1368283688648245250?s=21

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:03 pm

I also think maybe two Bachelorettes or maybe we vote for the Bachelorette we want out of two options.. Michelle or Katie??

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:54 pm

reality steve just posted that katie and michelle will both get their own seasons! katie's starts filming in new mexico next week and airs in may, and michelle's will film in summer and air in fall, so that she doesn't have to give up her teaching job. i'm so happy with this decision!!!
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:58 pm

“Seems that in recent weeks, I have a new piece of info to break to you almost once a week. First it was the Matt/Rachael breakup, then it was the location of the next “Bachelorette” filming, then it was who the next “Bachelorette” was, then it was the details on how the rest of the season plays out. Welp, now I have yet another exclusive for you today that goes in conjunction with who the next “Bachelorette” is. But hey, I know nothing, right? And everything I post is wrong anyway, right? Hilarious. Anywho, we teased it last night on the IG live with Ashley, because in yesterday’s column, you clearly saw me post that there was a twist (or curveball as Emmanuel is calling it) coming at the ATFR, but I didn’t know what it was. All I did know is that whatever this was, it didn’t take away from the fact that Katie is the next “Bachelorette.” And that still hasn’t changed. So maybe this isn’t a “twist” per se, maybe curveball is a better word for it. And that’s because it’s something we haven’t seen before and it’s something that’s in ADDITION to Katie being named as the next “Bachelorette” at the ATFR last Friday. And here’s what it is…

While all that did happen at the taping this past Friday, something else was announced, and that is:

ATFR host Emmanuel Acho also informs us that Michelle Young will have her OWN season of the “Bachelorette” to be filmed later this summer.

the schedule going forward as of now is that:

-Katie will get her own full season of the “Bachelorette” that begins taping at the Hyatt Regency Tamaya in New Mexico in a few weeks.

-“Bachelor in Paradise” will film per usual in June at a location that hasn’t been announced yet and will begin airing after Katie’s season is done airing, per usual.

-Michelle’s “Bachelorette” season will film sometime after BIP films (most likely all of July) and air later on in the fall.

I’m sure some are asking, “If they wanted Michelle, why didn’t they just give her the season about to be filmed? Why have Katie as the Bachelorette up first?”

The reason is that Michelle did not want to leave her class again to start filming in a few weeks (meaning she’d miss most of the remainder of her school year), hence the reason she is getting her own season this summer when she’s out of school. That’s the “twist” or “curveball” you’ll see announced on the ATFR on Monday.”

https://realitysteve.com/2021/03/10/reader-emails-emmanuel-acho-on-gma-exclusive-whats-the-bachelorette-twist-this-season/

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:11 pm

I think this is terrific news! Katie reminds me a lot of Kaitlyn Bristowe, and I think her spunky, outspoken personality will make for a good season. I think New Mexico is an interesting filming location as well. And Michelle is the sort of kind, thoughtful, yet strong woman (similar to Tayshia) who will also give a good season. Plus, there will be more seasons to enjoy! It's all good as far as I'm concerned.

I guess my only question is when the seniors show will start filming. Maybe late summer, early fall?
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 77 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 17 - Katie Thurston - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+57
Bachhh022
casjacknick
jen689
pbmax
Aunties_Love