SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Page 16 of 48 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 32 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorETTE - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 16 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by Astrobach Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:43 pm

These two are so kind! Such good hearted people, PINKHEART that’s a challenge that is responding to this time of crisis in the RIGHT way...kudos and hope it inspires more to do similar gestures.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorETTE - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 16 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by Dutchy23 Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:26 am

bluwavz wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-7VfoBjIPe/

I do like what they are doing to help, but they have to be more aware of they are doing while supporting these organizations.

You cannot support hungry elderly and children while wasting good food on stupid pranks. It's something that has been bothering for a while.
Same with ABC food tours. Promoting healthy food while eating eating all this junk food all of the time. That is something that doesn't seem right for me.

"Practise what you preach"...................

TheBachelorETTE - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 16 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:24 pm

@Dutchy23
I agree that there is a disconnect between food pranks vs highlighting food needs. JMO setting an example with charitable acts is great but the food fight example shows a lack of awareness that the 2 things don’t match up.
I did like the food delivery as it is something any of us could do for a neighbor and perhaps inspired some who watched to call around and do likewise for someone they know.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:28 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B--J8VmDffu/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:45 pm

TheBachelorETTE - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 16 Fe81f710

https://www.instagram.com/stories/tylerjcameron3/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:14 pm

Hello all. I haven't written for a while because I've been irked by "stans" and "Barbras" and I don't want to repeatedly complain about their behaviour online that it's not only disturbing IMO, but also counterproductive for the fairytales they want to believe in and re-create.

And then today comes out RS story/podcast, 1st-time apology from the BS mean boy, regarding his claims against some contestant named Jenna Cooper. I read the summary and think of Tyler, and for those who might not know, there has been a lot of gossip/claims/voices regarding him, Hannah, his Crew, "spoilers", "inside info", "clout", "supposed fights", "upcoming expose", etc. lately.

What has been irritating me the most - noticing also in the change of social media engagement, the numbers of commentators here versus new SM outlets such as Reddit, where I believe the age group is different from this "old-school" forum - is how quickly people jump to conclusions, believing the stories they "hear"/read, with actually no proof, no verified source and with very vague rumours... just because the gossip (which is) has some seen information that makes it perceptual and easy to consider for those who already have their own bias against a certain individual.

Example, the gossip claims 6 stakes ... inserts 1+1=2 with an additional possibility of 3, just like "family unit" (of what-if) Hugesmile ... so for only 1/3 of info available suddenly the 6 stakes are accepted as unverified facts ... from which people draw their opinions and conclusions.
And if that was the end of it, I wouldn't have been writing this. But people then act on their suppositions, convinced that they are correct ... and WORSE ... they demand and call for justice.
These people, that call themselves fans or stans, "fight" unwanted, unnecessary battles against a person in order to "defend" their idea, their favourite, but in reality to excuse own behaviour of self-righteousness.

Tyler has been lately accused of all sorts of things just because of the idea some people have that he is the one putting a stop to forming their dream couple. And all these come at the time when it's revealed he has a stalker (because that's what the woman arriving with the suitcase and a dog from Hawai is) and when even gossip-mean boy has to retract, apologize for false claims and point out that there are unstable people online who use multiple accounts to create a reality and a presumptive (back)story to form very appealing information, mostly aiming the stans on SM, like Reddit, who later take very disgraceful actions to bully, accuse and disrespect the "subject" and his "family" while hoping to get to their goal.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:11 pm

And...
There’re a lot of “regular fans” who also fan the flames of coupledom choosing to heighten every single pic, video, and moment to fit a fanciful narrative. My forever opinion

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:None of this surprises me. I pointed out all that several weeks ago. A mature person, would pick up groceries once a week, cook meals, make sure the rest self isolate clean your surroundings free of germs as much as possible and are not in contact with other people.

These guys are just partying up with no regard to the fact that they have a roof over their heads which was probably just handed over to them. I don't buy that they are grieving IMHO. I don't know one single person that grieved by partying every day, not cleaning up after themselves, and making ridiculous SM vids for all to see. The females appear to be just as bad. I can't imagine what that toilet looks like.

They are in their own little world, doing whatever they want to do, coming and going, while millions are self isolated trying to do their part in stopping the deadly virus. JMO's

Haven't been here in a while, but thought I'd check in. Wow, this is bold! :claphands I particularly agree with the grieving part and I'll just leave it at that.

They have toned it down a lot recently, but Tyler is kind of disappointing overall. I will go against the tide of most of the posters here and say that I think the whole thing with Hannah was/is for attention. I don't think they're romantic and don't think they ever were or will be, but the lengths these people go through to be in the spotlight is just mind boggling. Tyler doesn't appear ready for any kind of relationship with anyone and that's fine. I never thought he and Hannah were a good fit anyway. However, the baiting is what I can't stand. If they were dating and wanted to be private, I seriously doubt they would use it for fodder like they have been. So I can only think of one reason why they just don't come out and directly say they are not dating. Everything with both of them is so calculated. Can't anyone from this show just move on?

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:14 pm

Did any of y'all watch the Hannah/Tyler/Matt live last night? I'm positive Hannah and Tyler are together in some respect after watching it (maybe early stages of dating, maybe even boyfriend/girlfriend already).

I recommend you all watch it - it's really entertaining and there's a lot of good energy in it, in my humble opinion. ;) You can watch it in the posts here (it's divided up, as it's about 40 minutes total)

https://www.instagram.com/hkbqueen/channel/

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:42 pm

Lurker wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:None of this surprises me. I pointed out all that several weeks ago. A mature person, would pick up groceries once a week, cook meals, make sure the rest self isolate clean your surroundings free of germs as much as possible and are not in contact with other people.

These guys are just partying up with no regard to the fact that they have a roof over their heads which was probably just handed over to them. I don't buy that they are grieving IMHO. I don't know one single person that grieved by partying every day, not cleaning up after themselves, and making ridiculous SM vids for all to see. The females appear to be just as bad. I can't imagine what that toilet looks like.

They are in their own little world, doing whatever they want to do, coming and going, while millions are self isolated trying to do their part in stopping the deadly virus. JMO's

Haven't been here in a while, but thought I'd check in. Wow, this is bold! :claphands I particularly agree with the grieving part and I'll just leave it at that.

They have toned it down a lot recently, but Tyler is kind of disappointing overall. I will go against the tide of most of the posters here and say that I think the whole thing with Hannah was/is for attention. I don't think they're romantic and don't think they ever were or will be, but the lengths these people go through to be in the spotlight is just mind boggling. Tyler doesn't appear ready for any kind of relationship with anyone and that's fine. I never thought he and Hannah were a good fit anyway. However, the baiting is what I can't stand. If they were dating and wanted to be private, I seriously doubt they would use it for fodder like they have been. So I can only think of one reason why they just don't come out and directly say they are not dating. Everything with both of them is so calculated. Can't anyone from this show just move on?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion of course and it’s all based on our own perceptions. One thing that is rarely brought up is the very true FACT that these contestants are under very tight contracts for a lengthy amount of time. So in reference to your statement that I highlighted in bold, there are OTHER very valid reasons for them to be showing only partially what is going on between them. They are stuck by legal clauses that will be in effect at least until July of this summer, - the Finale air date- and probably more for Hannah’s contract as a lead. All these guys are signing their life off without knowing or realizing it when they do. They are ‘ owned ‘ by TPTB in so many ways, it’s truly disturbing. You can read Amy Kaufman ‘s book for reference and any other contestant that disclose partial information about these very well guarded legal conditions.
The bottom line for me is that Tyler and Hannah look more happy and naturally friendly than we ever saw before.
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:34 pm

^^^
In interviews Colton has said his contract is up. He did Bette, BIP, Bach lead consecutively. His contract ended with the airing of the next Bach finale or very shortly after - approx 1 year after his own finale.
This gives insight into contract timelines.
The lead always has a longer contractual term than cast members. Someone somewhere said cast are under contract for 6 months for Bette/Bach. IDK what happens if that cast member appears on BIP but it didn’t appear to add time to Colton’s situation.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:52 pm

I don't think it has to be contracts that are keeping them from formally announcing their relationship. Maybe they just want to keep it somewhat private after all the drama of last year (Jed, Gigi, Stassie, Peter, Alan). I don't blame them if they want to only talk about their relationship on their own terms, especially if it's new and they're still figuring things out. JMO

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 48 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 32 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

+58
Loulou
beader
chasus71
iamreal2u
LingLing