SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorPad - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:03 pm

Aria wrote:Well, if there are no rules, then what did Clare even mean when she said “respect the rules”?

I think RS is just biased because he knows and likes Clare and he’s become this romantic due to his current situation.
Any other lead or any other time and I think he would be right there with us, talking about how dumb she’s being. Yes, it’s a producer’s wet dream, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be criticized. We all criticized the Mesnick/Arie, we all criticized Jed, etc...why is Clare the one exception?

IMO.

Astrobach wrote:@Aria IMO. There is a BIG distinction in ‘ criticizing’ and throwing hate like she is getting. This is the entitlement that S/M gives people to judge too quickly and then throwing hate at someone without knowing ALL THE FACTS. It goes way overboard and is not warranted. She didn’t commit a high crime for G’s sake...
People are overreacting and jump on this like a bone because of the added pressure of being isolated and frustrated.
As far as RS protecting Clare, I don’t see that; he knows and compares all the other seasons and it’s just a fact that Clare is trailblazing a very different, never seen before way of filming. You can’t blame her for what she did with all these months ( 4 months !)  of waiting to film. When Clare made her comment, she didn’t know it would take THAT long or even IF she would meet any of the guys.
JMOAA

There's never any justification for hate, especially when directed at contestants directly (eg on their own SM). I love snark though, and I think it's totally fair to snark on Clare for telling her guys to "respect the rules" and then breaking "the rules" herself.

RS is right, there are no rules. It's a silly TV show, not a criminal law statute. However, as others have said, if this wasn't Clare I can see him being a lot less supportive. The "rules" should apply to everyone equally, or to nobody equally.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1352

Back to top Go down

BachelorPad - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:04 pm

Aria wrote:Well, we have multiple reports of lower-level employees who work on the show who reported how difficult it has been working on the show, having to wait in 120 degree weather for a lead who is acting entitled and is on her own schedule and doesn’t show up. I’m sure it’s hurtful for the guys who were being swabbed every third day for COVID and then having their lead not even show up to their dates or show up late (isn’t that why so many sided with Barb against Madi?).

I also don’t really understand the concept of there having to be a victim for criticism to be allowed. People criticized Colton for being fake and a fame-wh*re when that wasn’t hurting anyone. People criticized Demi for faking a storyline on BIP to bring her girlfriend on when that wasn’t hurting anyone. People criticized Roslyn for hooking up with a producer when that didn’t hurt anyone. People criticized Bryan for trademarking Dr. Abs when that wasn’t hurting anyone. And so forth.

IMO.  
Specific people were listed about why THEY were criticized and not Clare so I responded with specific reasons. If people had lost their jobs or it came out that Clare was verbally abusive etc I’d think the employees have a legit beef, but no, they were just inconvenienced for a few days. It’s a job, sometimes jobs are difficult.

The guys being swabbed and having Clare not show up isn’t hurtful because like 28 of them don’t give a sh*t about Clare and no one forced them to be there. They’re there for their own benefit, benefits they will still have because they have a new lead. And no I sided with Barb because making your bfs parents wait three hours for you without a legit emergency as an excuse is NEVER gonna go over well & the least you could do is apologize. At this point these guys are some dudes Clare barely knows and probably also knows they don’t care about her either.

Colton being fake and a famewhore DID hurt somebody. Tia. Because she might not be my fave but that girl really did like him and he used her (twice). And then he pretended to be in love with Becca, which he absolutely wasn’t imo. As far as I know Clare didn’t use anybody, she actually did the opposite.

I was someone who defended Demi because I thought the criticisms of the storyline were dumb, who cares if the show orchestrated bringing Demi’s gf on. Who gets hurt? My criticisms came later, because of how she then treated Kristian during that relationship.

I never criticized Roslyn because I’ve never even watched Jake’s season, I just had to google her.

& I criticized Bryan because I don’t like him and I thought the merch was corny (& ugly). If anyone wants to criticize Clare just because they don’t like her, that’s cool. I just don’t agree with the other reasons being given.

All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:28 pm

^^ I wasn’t referring to any particular poster, just the fact that we viewers critique people of victim-less crimes all the times. And RS certainly has. So I just don’t think that’s a good enough of a reason to excuse Clare. 

I also personally just don’t respect entitled, unprofessional people who treat lower-level employees like that and think it speaks to their overall character. 

As always, JMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:51 pm

IMO What proof has come out saying she was difficult, it was a rumor that I don’t feel like has been substantiated. The only articles that have come out recently have said Clare and the producers are on good terms, at least what I’ve read.

ETA: since Clare has been on the show I’m sure she knows the people on the show.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:04 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDh08rmDCB6/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:00 pm

Good point by Michelle Money. I like that other side of the coin.

With regards to this pic, my first thought if the apparent overheard conversation is true, maybe this was the rescheduled fireworks date that Clare didn't want to go through in the first place, and this is when she said hasta la vista everyone. Who ever this contestant is needed to speak to her because she told him she couldn't go through the rest of the date.

Dahling wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDhW0I3hpTZ/

I hear some are saying this is at the fireworks date/celebration. I’m wondering if those lights are just regular camera crew lighting. I would think fireworks lighting comes and goes. What are others thinking? I’m sure there will be a few guys who just can’t see themselves with Tayshia and came for only Clare.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:27 pm

Reality Steve has said Clare Is definitely with dale but in what capacity he doesn’t know. They might just be getting to know each other and we’ll see at the end if they’ll get engaged.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:55 pm

Never mind. He's talking to Jason re his suggestion of Big Brother of Bachelor contestants

I'm putting this here because I don't know what he's talking about.

https://twitter.com/Millsy11374

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:02 am

Sorry, but personally it does bug me about the respect the rules crap she posted and then didn't follow through herself. There are always rules, they just change when it is more convenient for certain people. In this case, I bet tptb were really p*ssed to start when she decided she couldn't continue, but as always they made lemonade.

Yes, most guys probably couldn't have cared less if she left or that it may all turn out for the best, but it is still unprofessional. There are a ton of other leads who probably wanted to do the same, but they sucked it up and did what they were paid for. I wonder if she would have acted the same way if this was a normal season with lots of exotic travel and perks? Somehow I don't think so...plus then she wouldn't have been able to google Dale before hand.

As for RS, Clare has been a guest on his show several times so he too is forgiving everything. I will give him that this is the covid season so they are probably making stuff up as they go along.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:03 am

Makes sense @GuardianAngel. This could be the Sat. 7/25 1on1 date. But wasn’t the fireworks originally scheduled for 8/1? Just a day earlier than the rescheduled 8/2 date. I’m just trying to piece this puzzle together with limited information.

The thing I can’t get passed is they said Clare had a difficult time Sat. 7/25, so everything after that seems like they would cancel if they knew it was that bad. Especially knowing they called in Tayshia and called back other guys at that point. Why would Clare go through the motions of going on more dates and possibly having another RC eliminating more men?

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:07 am

I wish they would bring back Bachelor Pad because BIP has become kind of lame, imo.

I find myself not being bothered by Clare doing whatever happened because it made this season actually kind of exciting for me and I wasn’t interested at all before.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15496

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:59 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDiH7V4Bm1_/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr