SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WomenTellAll - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:24 pm

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Billysmom wrote:snipped
- not sure about trusting peter on a bach-sponsored podcast....if any, I'd think that would be a perfect place to act all defeated to throw people off the true final outcome?

snipped

IA this is a no spoiler season. He can't very well spoil it by claiming to be crazy in love.

What is the link to Madi's Pintrest? TY

I don't think he would spoil it by claiming to be in love, but more like he couldn't hide his happiness by his body language. Usually by this time...or earlier...the leads who were in love (at least at that moment) are practically jumping out of their skin wanting to share that they are together with whoever. Peter on the other hand just looks depressed and I don't think he is that good an actor to pretend like that. If he is, give the man an Emmy.

atem wrote:He hasn't directly asked Madi...I am confused again!

Again, I don't think he is good enough an actor or quick enough to think on his feet to mislead like that. Either they haven't been seeing each other or if they did, they didn't talk in any depth for him to ask those kind of questions. Which then would lead me to think she refused to get back with him.

I wonder if they didn't end up together at the end of filming and then tptb wouldn't let them meet up until the AFTR so he still doesn't know where he stands? Maybe they could only communicate through production so he didn't directly ask her? Tptb want that drama on stage at the AFTR. Which I find hard to believe because these days with social media and what her father does for a living, it would be no problem for him to contact her on his own and screw the contract. I have no doubt, if this had been Colton, he wouldn't have hesitated to go after the girl and damn the consequences.

I think he is single and if he is, good for Madi for sticking to her guns. I could see her ending up like Caila. Keeping her self respect, carrying on with her life and ending up with someone totally outside the franchise. Frankly I would prefer that ending because I like and respect her a lot more than I do Peter.

I agree with you. I just don't see Madi falling for the fake engagement crap this show does.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

WomenTellAll - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by leavers Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:56 pm

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
- not sure about trusting peter on a bach-sponsored podcast....if any, I'd think that would be a perfect place to act all defeated to throw people off the true final outcome?

snipped

IA this is a no spoiler season. He can't very well spoil it by claiming to be crazy in love.

I don't think he would spoil it by claiming to be in love, but more like he couldn't hide his happiness by his body language. Usually by this time...or earlier...the leads who were in love (at least at that moment) are practically jumping out of their skin wanting to share that they are together with whoever. Peter on the other hand just looks depressed and I don't think he is that good an actor to pretend like that. If he is, give the man an Emmy.

Again, I don't think he is good enough an actor or quick enough to think on his feet to mislead like that. Either they haven't been seeing each other or if they did, they didn't talk in any depth for him to ask those kind of questions. Which then would lead me to think she refused to get back with him.

I wonder if they didn't end up together at the end of filming and then tptb wouldn't let them meet up until the AFTR so he still doesn't know where he stands? Maybe they could only communicate through production so he didn't directly ask her? Tptb want that drama on stage at the AFTR. Which I find hard to believe because these days with social media and what her father does for a living, it would be no problem for him to contact her on his own and screw the contract. I have no doubt, if this had been Colton, he wouldn't have hesitated to go after the girl and damn the consequences.

I think he is single and if he is, good for Madi for sticking to her guns. I could see her ending up like Caila. Keeping her self respect, carrying on with her life and ending up with someone totally outside the franchise. Frankly I would prefer that ending because I like and respect her a lot more than I do Peter.

In the past, there have been leads that have been very open and honest about being in love and engaged from the start. I know there's a thing this year with it being unspoiled, but they're not always cagey about whether the "process" worked for them in the end, just who it worked with.
I also do not think Peter is a good enough actor to be able to hide his general feelings in his body language and tone of voice, regardless of choice of words. He doesn't seem very happy to me, he seems resigned to his fate and how it worked out.
Jolena wrote:After listening to Rachel's podcast I don't see a happy guy who's in love and in a relationship. I agree he sounds defeated "He's in a good place and appreciates that he was given the experience." sorry but I agree with the poster who said he could've just told Rachel, you'll have to wait and see instead of what he said jmo
WE still don't know what Madi was doing in Burbank last week with 2 hugh suitcases and we still don't know what was filmed in Alabama and I keep going back to these few things that might or might not mean anything about the ending but I'm still very suspicious of CH saying that Peter dosen't even know how his season ends .Maybe he'll learn along with us at ATFR something about Madi & TPTB no idea jmo

Going to be interesting to hear what RS has to say tomorrow. (is he revealing what he heard tomorrow or Thursday?)

Maybe Madi is going to proposition Peter at ATFR? (I don't mean engagement, they're not there yet). Maybe they're not fully together yet and it's MADI, not Peter, who is going to push for the relationship to move forward from ATFR. And that's why she's been doing stuff with production.
Just a possibility.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1352

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:01 pm

atem wrote:
Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

snipped

I agree with you.  I just don't see Madi falling for the fake engagement crap this show does.

I don't either and Im sure TPTB did the same thing to her that they did to Cassie. They were in her ear that if she wasen't going to accept an engagement that she should leave and they helped her go.The only reason Cassie was held over is because Colton fought them so hard and just about blew up there show mid filming. jmo Peter trusted them a little to much , I don't think he ever thought for one minute just how bad they could be. He and his family befriended them and they screwed him every which way they could. The problem is that i don't think the average viewer , Madi or even her family know half of what we know here and what really goes on so to see this being played out it makes it so much worse for the F1 .. You have to be able to trust your own feelings for that person and be able to compartmentalize this reality show from real life and get back into real life with that person to see if it can work. IT has worked for many and they all said it wasen't easy. Peter was trying to tell Madi " can we not get passed this?' I just want to get through this". Also, someone said they can't have any contact unless through the producers , I know the Final couple get phones with secret code names for each other. IF they knew he wanted Madi and the season as CH said was "still" going on wouldn't they have given him permission to communicate with her? I wonder.. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:05 pm

leavers wrote:
Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

snipped

In the past, there have been leads that have been very open and honest about being in love and engaged from the start. I know there's a thing this year with it being unspoiled, but they're not always cagey about whether the "process" worked for them in the end, just who it worked with.
I also do not think Peter is a good enough actor to be able to hide his general feelings in his body language and tone of voice, regardless of choice of words. He doesn't seem very happy to me, he seems resigned to his fate and how it worked out.
Jolena wrote:After listening to Rachel's podcast I don't see a happy guy who's in love and in a relationship.  I agree he sounds defeated "He's in a good place and appreciates that he was given the experience." sorry but I agree with the poster who said he could've just told Rachel, you'll have to wait and see instead of what he said  jmo
WE still don't know what Madi was doing in Burbank last week with 2 hugh suitcases and we still don't know what was filmed in Alabama and I keep going back to these few things that might or might not mean anything about the ending but I'm still very suspicious of CH saying that  Peter dosen't even know how his season ends .Maybe he'll learn along with us at ATFR something about Madi & TPTB  no idea jmo

Going to be interesting to hear what RS has to say tomorrow. (is he revealing what he heard tomorrow or Thursday?)

Maybe Madi is going to proposition Peter at ATFR? (I don't mean engagement, they're not there yet). Maybe they're not fully together yet and it's MADI, not Peter, who is going to push for the relationship to move forward from ATFR. And that's why she's been doing stuff with production.
Just a possibility.

I love your analysis . :nod:this is something I would love to see.,I think it would be a first. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:17 pm

Jolena wrote:

I don't either and Im sure TPTB did the same thing to her that they did to Cassie. They were in her ear that if she wasen't going to accept an engagement that she should leave and they helped her go.The only reason Cassie was held over is because Colton fought them so hard and just about blew up there show mid filming. jmo Peter trusted them a little to much , I don't think he ever thought for one minute just how bad they could be. He and his family befriended them and they screwed him every which way they could. The problem is that i don't think the average viewer , Madi or even her family know half of what we know here and what really goes on so to see this being played out it makes it so much worse for the F1 .. You have to be able to trust your own feelings for that person and be able to compartmentalize this reality show from real life and get back into real life with that person to see if it can work. IT has worked for many and they all said it wasen't easy. Peter was trying to tell Madi " can we not get passed this?' I just want to get through this". Also, someone said they can't have any contact unless through the producers , I know the Final couple get phones with secret code names for each other. IF they knew he wanted Madi and the season as CH said was "still" going on wouldn't they have given him permission to communicate with her?  I wonder..  jmo

The first bolded is one of the many reasons that I don't think Peter is overly bright. (Yes, I know he is a pilot, but there is book smart and then there is people smart.) He had Hannah Brown as an example right in front of him!!! Did he not see what they did to her? There are a ton of different leads that he could have gone to for advice, but he apparently felt that he was special and they really liked him and were there for him so he trusted them. His 1st mistake.

Regarding the second bolded...Yes, they are only to have contact through producers, but we know plenty of leads went behind their backs. Arie did it with Emily and Lauren! Sean snuck Cat to Dallas to hang with his family. I think Hannah and Tyler also had contact. Those are just a few that spring to mind right away. Producers could have denied them contact because they want to save the drama for AFTR but he could have gotten around it like others did. If he didn't, that is again on him and it would again confirm to me he isn't too bright and is lacking a back bone. JMO.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:45 pm

Sprite wrote:
Jolena wrote:

I don't either and Im sure TPTB did the same thing to her that they did to Cassie. They were in her ear that if she wasen't going to accept an engagement that she should leave and they helped her go.The only reason Cassie was held over is because Colton fought them so hard and just about blew up there show mid filming. jmo Peter trusted them a little to much , I don't think he ever thought for one minute just how bad they could be. He and his family befriended them and they screwed him every which way they could. The problem is that i don't think the average viewer , Madi or even her family know half of what we know here and what really goes on so to see this being played out it makes it so much worse for the F1 .. You have to be able to trust your own feelings for that person and be able to compartmentalize this reality show from real life and get back into real life with that person to see if it can work. IT has worked for many and they all said it wasen't easy. Peter was trying to tell Madi " can we not get passed this?' I just want to get through this". Also, someone said they can't have any contact unless through the producers , I know the Final couple get phones with secret code names for each other. IF they knew he wanted Madi and the season as CH said was "still" going on wouldn't they have given him permission to communicate with her?  I wonder..  jmo

The first bolded is one of the many reasons that I don't think Peter is overly bright. (Yes, I know he is a pilot, but there is book smart and then there is people smart.) He had Hannah Brown as an example right in front of him!!! Did he not see what they did to her? There are a ton of different leads that he could have gone to for advice, but he apparently felt that he was special and they really liked him and were there for him so he trusted them. His 1st mistake.

Regarding the second bolded...Yes, they are only to have contact through producers, but we know plenty of leads went behind their backs. Arie did it with Emily and Lauren! Sean snuck Cat to Dallas to hang with his family. I think Hannah and Tyler also had contact. Those are just a few that spring to mind right away. Producers could have denied them contact because they want to save the drama for AFTR but he could have gotten around it like others did. If he didn't, that is again on him and it would again confirm to me he isn't too bright and is lacking a back bone. JMO.

and that he just didn't care about either girl.
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:12 am

The problem is Peter lives where Chris and the Producers are. They are in his ear basically 24/7.

Madi has no one to speak for her. They even made HER the focal point of the WTA in the beginning. I can't believe how warped this show is.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:29 am

atem wrote:The problem is Peter lives where Chris and the Producers are.  They are in his ear basically 24/7.

Madi has no one to speak for her.  They even made HER the focal point of the WTA in the beginning.  I can't believe how warped this show is.

CH said he had dinner with him last week. CH is the one the contestants and leads all seem to trust. How foolish of them , he's the last one they can and should trust , he's the point man for carrying back the info to the producers and I highly doubt he holds their most inner thought confidential. no no jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:55 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

snipped

Here is Madi’s Pinterest:

https://pin.it/7GcJttT

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:03 am

Chris' reaction to the producer rumor is what really baffled me.  He was acting like HS wasn't still part of the show.  He seemed to make a jab at Madi.  Anyone else see that?

In the first Glamour mag interview, Peter said he would have said, 'protect your heart more'.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:29 am

@atem Unfortunately I think they are letting the Producer stuff get floated out there because they don't have another relationship to protect.
I think CH and LZ have been pretty convicted about Madi's "ultimatum". I think Madi being (seeming to be) so unbendable has been frustrating for all. But then again, we don't know if they convinced her to accept that last rose because they told her that Peter wanted her as F1 and that the season would look bad for him if he did not have 2 women in the end and he chooses one of the others by default.???

I am convinced like @Jolena and @Sprite that Peter is with no one.
Here's another thought...
I am from the South and I have a god daughter currently attending a University close to where Luke Ps hometown of Gainesville. Shortly after Hannah's season ended Luke was asked to speak at a campus ministry event that she attended. It was definitely said from all that they were disappointed that he had represented being a young person of faith so poorly. He agreed that he had the best intentions, but at the end of the day, he really screwed up. I bring this up not to debate about Luke P and ALL of the ways he did not represent his faith, but to also pitch that being a better role model for a young person of faith may have been a motivating factor in MAdi's decision to go on the show. It has been a huge topic of conversation on campus ministry podcasts and in my god daughter's campus ministry group. She is a well known athlete in her sport on her campus and nationally. It is something she is very aware of and knows that eyes are on her all the time. I for sure think that would have been a motivation for her family - Madi is an adult, but it appears that she is still very much a Daddy's girl. Her youngest sister said in the hometown date that she loved what a role model she is. (Setting the stage for her to be viewed in that light)

All Just a thought.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:37 am

If that was the case, then Madison would have brought up her faith and such sooner and would have dropped out at HTD.  Madi is hardly a good actress.  Seems she fell for the guy that wasn't her like her Dad.

Also, it still doesn't explain why they keep like HS could win and float all those rumors.

How Chris answered that question was very sarcastic sounding to me.  It was a direct jab at Madi about intimacy.

Last edited by atem on Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck