SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WomenTellAll - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Emeralds Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:10 pm

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/peter-weber-and-bachelor-producer-julie-laplaca-are-friends/

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

WomenTellAll - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by LaineyG Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:23 pm

jen689 wrote:
Jolena wrote:...I never thought of that one but if that were the case do you think they would bring someone new like that out on stage at ATFR knowing it probably wouldn't sit well with Bachelor Nation who expect to see Peter have a happy ending with someone that they grew to love on his season?...
What I find interesting is RM and CH won't confirm or deny Pete's relationship with a producer. Here are some quotes by CH from a recent interview...Link

“...we spend a lot time together, we travel the world together...Julie, an amazing, talented, smart producer...works for us — works on the show, so she’s with Peter.”

“It’s an intimate relationship...you spend that much time together we all get close. Sometimes those lines get blurred.”

“The only rules are, Peter needs to have the best opportunities to find love"

Link

I read somewhere that each season productions goal is to push the boundaries of the show to create more drama.

They don't care so much about who Pete picks. They care more about the shock value. They want viewers to continue to talk about the show JMO

I think the shocking reveal has to do with who the next bachelorette will be! Just a thought! :yes:

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:25 pm

When was The Hollywood Reporter interview done? If at the same time, I wouldn't assume he's single.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:28 pm

can someone tell me what thread I can find that picture of Peter and the fan that was just taken in the airport yesterday or today with Peter in his Captain's uniform? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:30 pm

Jolena wrote:can someone tell me what thread I can find that picture of Peter and the fan that was just taken in the airport yesterday or today with Peter in his Captain's uniform? TIA

I'm guessing the SHV thread?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:32 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:35 pm

That's a Delta flight attendant. Maybe he asked her to post a story later to throw people off on where he would be?

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:19 pm

suzq wrote:Why doesn't RM and CH mention that Julie LaPlaca was engaged until pretty recently until her fiancé called it off?  Generally, it is very "frowned upon" that producers and cast members become romantically involved, so I would have a hard time believing that rumor unless Julie is willing to risk her probably pretty well-paying job and possibly her working reputation for a romance with Peter.

How do we know this is fact? TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:17 am

@GuardianAngel. I read it somewhere -- maybe on Reddit.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:23 am

I think the 'big reveal' from MF is their new stupid series, 'Listen to Your Heart'.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:49 pm

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/when-will-the-next-bachelorette-be-announced/

Bachelorette announcing on Good Morning American March 2nd

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:01 pm

4health wrote:https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/when-will-the-next-bachelorette-be-announced/

Bachelorette announcing on Good Morning American March 2nd

So it’s definitely not the F3. I hear that it’s possibly Tia, Tayshia or Clare Crawley. I’d be o.k. With any of them I think.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck