SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WomenTellAll - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by notarose Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:38 pm

Emeralds wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1230516304492277763?s=20

I would have been a lot harder on Peter had I not seen one of my closest guy friends with a woman that reminds me a lot of Victoria with her ability to manipulate him. The best thing that may come out of this season for Peter is watching this back & seeing the red flags he missed with Victoria. Had Peter's ex not shown up, I think there's a chance Victoria would have been F1.

It’s possible he kept her for FSD sex however JMO at an emotional level VF really played a number on Peter. I could see him not wanting to believe he was so easily manipulated once he began to have doubts about her. The only way to prove to himself that instead of him being played, he was hopeful that she was a good pick for him, was by keeping her in the hopes that the madness would stop. That would potentially redeem his investing so much time in her. I could see him being in denial like anyone who is in an abusive relationship.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

WomenTellAll - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by atem Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:30 pm

Sydney is already in LA. Any of the others?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:35 pm

atem wrote:Sydney is already in LA. Any of the others?

Sarah C is there as well. More than likely so are Natasha and Lexi as well Sarah was with them in NYC last night.

Kelley is on her way there now according to reddit.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:46 pm

smg2587 wrote:
atem wrote:Sydney is already in LA. Any of the others?

Sarah C is there as well. More than likely so are Natasha and Lexi as well Sarah was with them in NYC last night.

Kelley is on her way there now according to reddit.

Thanks.  I also read that VF was spotted at an airport?  That would be something, if she is at the WTA with a 2 part finale.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:10 am

Wait a minute. I just checked Kelley's Instagram and she's still in Chicago! She better be at the WTA!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:36 am

@atem Not if we believe that according to a Reddit poster, she was not only seen at the airport, but offered a drink by a pilot before boarding! laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:55 am

Astrobach wrote:@atem Not if we believe that according to a Reddit poster, she was not only seen at the airport, but offered a drink by a pilot before boarding! laugh out loud

But, Kelley loves doing stories and the last one was 4 hrs ago in Chicago.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:57 am

@atem Maybe ‘ latergram’....?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:58 am

atem wrote:
Astrobach wrote:@atem Not if we believe that according to a Reddit poster, she was not only seen at the airport, but offered a drink by a pilot before boarding! laugh out loud

But, Kelley loves doing stories and the last one was 4 hrs ago in Chicago.

The story in Chicago was posted 1 hour the airport sighting was posted. Also I know she is dming fans saying she wasn't invited to WTA but she is also leaving messages to the likes of Mykenna and Sarah that she can't wait to spend time with them this weekend. So I think she likes to troll fans some what, jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:32 am

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1230862753553928196?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:40 am

I wonder if VF participation will just be about the tabloid stuff but not her relationship with Peter or her exit. Just have her come out to defend herself but not participate in the rest of the WTA. Similar to what they did with Courtney during Ben's season.

allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:25 pm

Going to guess that the WTA airing is going to start with Victoria's rc elimination and than have her in the hot seat at the start of the show similar what they did with Luke P. I don't expect that much of a grilling from her from Peter or the other women. Peter just talks way to highly about her, heck he has been less diplomatic about Alayah, Tammy and Sydney than he has about her. The only woman I can actually see trying to start something with her would be Mykenna and I don't think she will do it. Most of the other women have been friendly with her on social media. Kelley been leaving heart emojis in her latest posts and Alayah from the things she messaged fans after the Chase Rice stuff aired feels pretty bad for outing her in the way she did, even followed her on IG. The biggest thing will be her defending herself to the things she was accused of and what she did. I ain't expecting much. I think she played ball with the show and abc, so it will probably be similar to how they handled the Jed stuff where they asked the questions they have to but don't bring up extra things into it. Edit to add on Bachelor Party Podcast even Rob Mills made reference to having a conversation with Victoria and even said how she explained the WLM controversy to him.

With Victoria there I don't expect the show to deal with to much. I expect a Kelsey hotseat and Peter coming out but I don't think they are going to air much more than that. Most of everything else will probably be dealt with from the chairs. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck