SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ChampagneGate - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Astrobach Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:07 pm

Here we go... Victoria post with her dog as her ‘ best friend ‘ and now Peter does a similar one. So either they’re playing us or they’re naive to think we can’t see the connection. Weird coincidence? question

Last edited by Astrobach on Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

ChampagneGate - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by ReneeM Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:07 pm

So one of the first things Peter did when he came back is follow a vegan IG account. Which one of his F3 is vegan? Victoria. Peter’s first post back is with his dog. You know who else’s first post back was with their dog? Victoria :yes:

via GIPHY

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:08 pm

@ReneeM
Jinx! laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:11 pm

@Astrobach laugh out loud I just love being messy but these things probably don’t actually mean anything. Plus I gotta take every opportunity to push my Victoria/Peter agenda before we find out he chose Madison and spoils all my fun laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:33 pm

ReneeM wrote:@Astrobach laugh out loud I just love being messy but these things probably don’t actually mean anything. Plus I gotta take every opportunity to push my Victoria/Peter agenda before we find out he chose Madison and spoils all my fun laugh out loud.

Since I don’t have any emotional attachment with Peter or any of the girls, I love messy too!

It may be nothing but remember when we found out Ari liked some of Lauren’d old posts when he didn’t even follow her :uptonogood

This show seems to start After filming, so who’s to say maybe Peter picked Madison in Australia but can’t get Victoria out of his mind? : :stirthepot

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:36 pm

smg2587 wrote:Yeah Peter's friends follows aren't going to tell us anything. This is the person I know as Peter's best friend Dominic and he seems to follow Victoria F and only her so far. Maybe there are all trying to confuse people.

https://www.instagram.com/instadom_1989/

ChampagneGate - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 20191114
Just quoting myself to update that Dominic is now following Hannah Ann and Madison as well. He did that sometime today. Definitely some games being played. Jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:43 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:...snipped
Even if the end couple didnt last, I felt a little better if I felt the lead chose the one they wanted and gave it a try.

This is my preference too; I can't stand it when Leads pick the safe/boring/popular option just to please the crowd, especially since those relationships often don't last either.  

Have the guts to choose the one you want and if you get roasted by backlash and the relationship flames out in 3 months then so be it - at least you were true to yourself, IMO.

Disclaimer: I also enjoy messy. Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:49 pm

sdmom wrote:This show seems to start After filming, so who’s to say maybe Peter picked Madison in Australia but can’t get Victoria out of his mind? : :stirthepot

All Jmo.
Plus we know Victoria (allegedly) doesn’t give a sh*t about a man’s relationship status :uptonogood

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:30 pm

Madison posted her first story since filming ended. Not trying to read anything into it (although I am sure some will) and I think its to soon for shv time (and she probably wouldn't post that). Just posting since its the first post we seen from her.

ChampagneGate - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Screen77

instagram.com/madiprew

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:37 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:38 pm

bluwavz wrote:

This is the best news. Thank you!

Sitting with her ex-boyfriend?! Yikes.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:43 pm

So do we think it’s Madi or Hannah?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85