SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ChampagneGate - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by VanillaCoke Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:48 am

Chris was mostly nice about Jed but poked fun at him being a musician if I'm remembering right. I'm dying to see what angle he goes with for VF
VanillaCoke
VanillaCoke

Back to top Go down

ChampagneGate - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:24 am

@Bobette @jcrbil It was shot before the season started filming. Not only is there no bandaid/scar on his forehead but his suit, tie and facial hair is exactly the same as the following promos so they all must’ve been recorded on the same day:  

The FRC was on November 17 and the first promo was released on November 13, so it couldn't have been post-FRC. Honestly I think he was just awkwardly reading from a teleprompter and we’re all reading into every little thing we can get since we don’t know if he even picked anyone laugh out loud It was his caption when he reposted it to his story that was a red flag for me but I was probably just reaching.

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:17 am

Shows why he became a pilot... no acting career in his future!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:29 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:51 pm

Chris said Tammy is his favorite story of the season

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:56 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:58 pm

Chris spoiled that Madison gets the first 1-on-1 and said she's one for people with fantasy leagues to keep an eye on. Did he talk about Cassie like that? Because it felt way too obvious for her to be F1 but I might be overthinking it.

And with Victoria F he said she "goes through everything you could possibly go through on this show". Hannah is "sweet and naive but has a backbone". Kelsey's "very emotional" and he talks about how ridiculous champagne-gate is. Interestingly I think Victoria P could be a Bachelorette contender even though she self-eliminated in week 6. He was VERY glowing when talking about her backstory and her occupation is listed as "Nurse" whereas Alayah's was "Miss Texas 2019".

Last edited by Hawaii Girl on Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:58 pm

BTW they had a little season preview at the end. Only a few new scenes we haven't seen. The pajama party date, Victoria P yelling at someone, someone in a nurse costume, etc.

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:05 pm

Well Chris had very nice things to say about most if not all the women even the night one women. Even described Victoria F as most passionate and most everything. I felt you could tell who went far because while he said something nice about them he did describe something they did in a fight or "dramatic situation." The only one of the f6 he was all positive about was Madison.

Somethings he added Savanah got the first kiss, Peter said to Chris Sydney was one of the best kissers, and Natasha is the one that came up with the term rats vs cats. Sounded like Victoria P is the first one to say the falling in love words. Chris admitted that Natasha was friends with a producer and Hannah G is the one to submit Hannah Ann. Probably got to watch again for more but that's what I remember right now.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:07 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:11 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:Chris spoiled that Madison gets the first 1-on-1 and said she's one for people with fantasy leagues to keep an eye on. Did he talk about Cassie like that? Because it felt way too obvious for her to be F1 but I might be overthinking it.

And with Victoria F he said she "goes through everything you could possibly go through on this show". Hannah is "sweet and naive but has a backbone". Kelsey's "very emotional" and he talks about how ridiculous champagne-gate is. Interestingly I think Victoria P could be a Bachelorette contender even though she self-eliminated in week 6. He was VERY glowing when talking about her backstory and her occupation is listed as "Nurse" whereas Alayah's was "Miss Texas 2019".

Chris last year was pretty vague about Cassie. He said something like she's a nice girl but sometimes nice girls don't go far in this show.

Yeah Chris sounded very complementary of both Victoria P and Tammy more than the other f6 besides Madison. Will be interesting to see who their real bachelorette contenders are.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:29 pm

Sorry for the double post but cast bios are up.

https://abc.com/shows/the-bachelor

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
jen689
Purplepat
SeekAny
Just Looking
Boggie85