SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 62 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 34 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:52 am

Jamie is 40?? I had no idea! He’s still kinda creepy, but he looks good for 40.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:52 am

ALERT ALERT
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:54 am

Locky's promo just played in the ad. Added my thoughts to his thread.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:59 am

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:00 am

Jess comes in tomorrow.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:01 am

I have ... thoughts ... about the Abbie/Ciarran thing and I'm not sure how to put them into words
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1352

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:01 am

butterflylove wrote:Jess comes in tomorrow.

Bye bye Abbie then.  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698

leavers wrote:I have ... thoughts ... about the Abbie/Ciarran thing and I'm not sure how to put them into words

Just channel your thoughts into interpretive dance and link us your Tik Tok @leavers Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:05 am

Now there's an incredible suggestion @Bobette!

I'm holding off on cementing my opinion until I've seen the episode tomorrow haha
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1352

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:07 am

I didn't even watch it and I have thoughts: Abbie is an embarrassment to herself and has no business calling herself a feminist, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:11 am

Tonight Abbie was on The Project. She was really pretty but her Instagram and what she say are a real turn off. IMO. She is even worse than Keira.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:13 am

Abbie’s not that bright if she thought she was going to roll into Paradise on Day 1, give no one else the time of day, hook up with Ciarran and be a power couple for the rest of the show.

ETA Totally agree with you @Enough, she is a stunning girl, but her personality and the way she comes across on her insta is yuk!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:33 pm

so i’ve watched the episode and i think abbie needs therapy, she clearly seeks man’s approval by doing sexual acts with him just to keep him by her side, this is unhealthy and i dont think this is a good message for young girls (as she claims she is a feminist and her behaviour is good) just my thoughts on the situation, maybe i would have different opinion if he was interested in her that evening, spent it with her etc, but he clearly was interested more in cassandra (who is a „very loyal” friend laugh out loud)
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 62 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 34 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Norcalgal
Sprite
GuardianAngel
Kas_256
LoveDovez
Vjeff
Genevieve Australia
blueblues
bachie.bachie
Sundy
ule101