SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 62 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 56 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:40 pm

Keira is not happy. Haha. GTFO.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by blueblues Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:44 pm

Bobette wrote:So Britt and Timm just leave, without saying anything?  What were the others doing at the time?  This felt very odd but a fittingly lack lustre ending to a boring and unconvincing relationship - nothing but a producer storyline which flopped IMO and I don't even feel like they liked each other.  
>snip<
Timm looked ROUGH - constricted pupils, dry cracked lips... he didn't want to be there and there's more to this story IMO.  It's worth remembering the timing of all this - the Bette finale had literally just aired in AU.  Timm wanted to get back to AU and crack on with his real life (without Britt) IMO.
They said ”let’s pack our bags and leave”. Then cut to them walking away sans bags. Of course there was a scene where they said goodbye to everyone IMO. Producers just choose to not show it.

Well Timm had been drunk for two weeks straight (and behaving accordingly). I guess it caught up with him.
After watching the finale, and probably seeing what weas going on on SM, I’m sure he wanted to get back to the horde of girls that were waiting to comfort him. Apparently, he ghosted Britt right away when they got back and blocked her on SM.
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:45 pm

I'm so confused. Has Alex left too? Keira kinda just dragged it out and he was all mumbly and I'm confused.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:48 pm

"If I break a nail, I'll be so pissed" 🙄 righto Kiki.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:49 pm

butterflylove wrote:Britt was just on The Project and she's pitching to be the Bachelorette.

via GIPHY

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:50 pm

Human Lie Detector footage highlighting Alisha and Glenn's physical touch and communication, "it seems natural" and something else cute, but I forgot what it was between listenign and typing 🙈
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:52 pm

butterflylove wrote:I'm so confused. Has Alex left too? Keira kinda just dragged it out and he was all mumbly and I'm confused.

I feel like things got weird over there in Fiji. The whole Timm and Britt sitch was bizarre - not only did no one see them off but there was no one anywhere to be seen when Timm was talking to her either (even in the background).

Add in Alisha's tan/nail discrepancies and it seems like stuff is being shown out of order. Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:52 pm

Hahahaha Conor and Mary suck at making the raft. Scot and Mia, and Glenn and Alisha finished before Mary and Conor even got theirs in the water 😂
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:53 pm

Oooh Mr Liam Neeson / Human Lie Detector has helped solve 81 murders in the US.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:04 pm

Nawwwh, all the sparkly music when Lishy walks in to talk with Liam Neeson.

And Lish is all cute and giggly and a little school girl, "You can tell she's genuine with her feelings. There's nothing false about her".

But she's struggling a little to believe it's all real and true because of the hurt from Jules.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:07 pm

"I can't find any problem with you two" 😭❤ YESSSS GREG AND LISHY!!!
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:10 pm

Do you think the third couple is actually Britney and Jackson?

Human Lie Detector already see flaws with Renee and Matt relationship

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 62 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 56 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Norcalgal
Sprite
GuardianAngel
Kas_256
LoveDovez
Vjeff
Genevieve Australia
blueblues
bachie.bachie
Sundy
ule101