SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 62 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 54 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorInParadiseAu - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Vjeff Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:56 am

Genevieve Australia wrote:
Vjeff wrote:. Yikes. Also interesting that Jackson is defending her in every comment on his Instagram post and she is liking all his comments.

P.S. have been sitting here all day post-surgery bingeing Georgia's season and absolutely loving it so thanks all for the rec!

I won't excuse Cassandra's behaviour but let's be honest, Jackson was not innocent, he was telling both and Britt what they wanted to hear.

I am so glad to know you are enjoying Georgia's season. The guys were great. BachelorInParadiseAu - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 1176891977 Hugesmile BachelorInParadiseAu - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 1710264613 Take a look at the top 10, every Rhys, who is crazy is inherently a nice guy, and Sam Johnson ended up in a long relationship with Noni (they made it even through the distance, I think they are still together), Noni is from Richie's season. The top 6 were all excellent guys, genuine people, that is why Lee is still friends with them. Out of that season Lee seems to be closer to Cameron and Jake, they are still friends now and I think Georgia only comments on Jake and Cameron's instagrams. Georgia and Jake lost their mothers to cancer so that helped them become even close. Jake and Matty J were best friends during that season, Matty J admitted it that Jake was a brother to him. You will see in the top 3 how Matty reacts when Jake is eliminated. Clancy too was a lovely guys! Courtney seems to have gotten along with everyone as well. In general, besides the silly 'feud' between Sam and Rhys,  the contestants were friends. Well, Georgia is not Angie, that is why the guys were interested in Georgia but those same guys wouldn't date Angie :D   @DirtyStreetPie I think no other bachelorette in the world was as lucky as Georgia in terms of contestants. She confessed it that even until the end she was confused, but made the right decision. She admits that she had an awesome bunch of guys Smiley :yes: :yes: :yes: @VJeff you should ask @GuardianAngel if there is a way to participate in a old thread, I would love to read your comments there, VJeff Smiley The best things is that now you know that after all those years the truth is that time has demonstrated that  Georgia's guys were genuinely nice guys who do not deserve any hatred Smiley

I totally agree with all of this @Genevieve Australia and what has struck me is that everyone is so mature...when I watch BIP right now and think Cass is 7 years older than Georgia was on Bette or that Cam was the same age as Matt W or Alex now it really blows my mind, because the behaviour is decades apart.

@Sprite on Ciarran and Cass, you are right and I saw they were bonding last night. Ciarran had a post about the fakes exposing themselves in time and Cass commented  saying great caption and he replied saying she knows what's up. They are coming off very bitter. And @Astrobach I bet she is a vegan mostly for her looks and weight not for compassion for animals because she has no compassion for anyone IMO.

Anyway Ciarran is not a stand-up guy but the girl gang of Jess Brody, Renee, Kiki, Abbie etc on Instagram posting abouf how strong they are for getting through it etc is annoying me as well. I really doubt any of them hooked up with Ciarran thinking he was ready to settle down and get married at the end. If Renee and Alisha really cared about Kiki not getting hurt they could have told her at a different time, not at the dinner.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

BachelorInParadiseAu - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:12 am

Sprite wrote:I think Cass and Ciarran should get together. They are perfect for one another.

Astrobach wrote:@Sprite 
But I get a feeling that they do not really like each other...and they’re quite different in their chosen lifestyles! Plus, Ciarran would not find her ‘spicy enough’...IMO
 Ciarran is always showing off, drinking, super sexual, loud mouth, center of attention seeking insecure guy. Cass is the entitled B*tch who makes a bad name for healthy people, doesn’t smoke or drink BUT can put a knife in your back as needed, is ‘ loyal’ only when it is helpful to HER, may not eat animals but shows no compassion for any of her ‘ human animal’ friends, so very hypocritical in my view. No wonder her followers are low. Who wants to be associated with her? 
They fit in the same basket of rejects in my book. 
JMOAA

@Astrobach...I meant they are perfect for each other because they are both miserable human beings who only care about themselves. It makes no difference to me if their lifestyles line up. These would be two people who deserve each other. They can make each other miserable and leave the rest of humanity intact.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:53 am

@Sprite :yes:  That fits with my last comment, and I agree with what you said about them only caring about themselves. I had taken what you said at a dating level.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:57 am

Vjeff wrote:Anyway Ciarran is not a stand-up guy but the girl gang of Jess Brody, Renee, Kiki, Abbie etc on Instagram posting abouf how strong they are for getting through it etc is annoying me as well. I really doubt any of them hooked up with Ciarran thinking he was ready to settle down and get married at the end. If Renee and Alisha really cared about Kiki not getting hurt they could have told her at a different time, not at the dinner.

Yup I agree with this - Ciarran is being a d*ck but it takes two (or three or four in this case laugh out loud) to tango.  He's been given a rose every ceremony despite his track record being known from episode 1 - these girls could easily have voted him out if they were ~ so outraged ~.

And as I've said before I wouldn't be surprised if Renee and Ciarran get back together when BiP is a distant memory and they want a publicity boost.  She keeps banging on about how she "knows him better than anyone" and didn't boot him out of her bed now did she...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:29 am

Bobette wrote:
Vjeff wrote:Anyway Ciarran is not a stand-up guy but the girl gang of Jess Brody, Renee, Kiki, Abbie etc on Instagram posting abouf how strong they are for getting through it etc is annoying me as well. I really doubt any of them hooked up with Ciarran thinking he was ready to settle down and get married at the end. If Renee and Alisha really cared about Kiki not getting hurt they could have told her at a different time, not at the dinner.

Yup I agree with this - Ciarran is being a d*ck but it takes two (or three or four in this case laugh out loud) to tango.  He's been given a rose every ceremony despite his track record being known from episode 1 - these girls could easily have voted him out if they were that outraged.

And as I've said before I wouldn't be surprised if Renee and Ciarran get back together when BiP is a distant memory and they want a publicity boost.  She keeps banging on about how she "knows him better than anyone" and didn't boot him out of her bed now did she...

This is how I feel. Is Ciarran being a f*ckboy? Yep, but I - personally, JMO - don't think we should take the whole "toxic masculinity/gaslighting" discourse so far that we start to disparage casual sex and hookups generally. All these women saw Ciarran as their target and went after him because he's what they're looking for in terms of fame and aesthetic; they should to some degree take some responsibility for their choices as well. There are plenty of guys who are openly and explicitly looking for a relationship and they didn't pursue those guys. At no point did Ciarran do anything without consent. I don't ever want the show to veer into sex negativity just because some girls got their feelings hurt. That can happen when you choose to parlay into casual sex.

I think Ciarran and Timm have let the fame and popularity go to their heads a bit and it's not nice to see but I don't personally want to shame Ciarran for having a sex life. This is Blake 2.0 (for those here who also followed the last season of BiP US) and Blake ended up more or less vindicated in the end - after a whole lot of social media hate. I'm seeing it again.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1352

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:19 am

@leavers Personally I don't hold it against Ciarran or Blake for wanting what was basically being thrown at them. (Ciarran did explain it rather well at the end of the episode.) He has a reputation and they are more than willing to play with him regardless, so don't whine when you find out he has been dipping his stick elsewhere. I personally find him unattractive and with his behaviour even more so, so I wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole, but different strokes for different folks.

My personal issue with him is the double standard. He can go screwing around and cheat all over the place and do it all in front of Renee without a care for her feelings. Did he ask if he can make a play for her girlfriends? No, but he is p*ssed off that she is showing interest in someone else and that the guy dares to make a play for her in front of him. Well, boo hoo. Suck it up buttercup.

I don't care for people who have no empathy for others, but expect you to have it for them. Ciarran, Cass, Kiera all come to mind who fit that bill. no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:38 am

Oh totally, the double standard sucks and that's why I do think Ciarran and Timm are both drinking their own koolaid pretty strongly this season. They think they're untouchable and have different rules to both the women and to other guys, and it's not cool.

I'm sure the shellacking they're getting on SM will help them eat some humble pie (I just hope it doesn't swing too far against them)
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1352

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:06 am

leavers wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Yup I agree with this - Ciarran is being a d*ck but it takes two (or three or four in this case laugh out loud) to tango.  He's been given a rose every ceremony despite his track record being known from episode 1 - these girls could easily have voted him out if they were that outraged.

This is how I feel. Is Ciarran being a fuckboy? Yep, but I - personally, JMO - don't think we should take the whole "toxic masculinity/gaslighting" discourse so far that we start to disparage casual sex and hookups generally. All these women saw Ciarran as their target and went after him because he's what they're looking for in terms of fame and aesthetic; they should to some degree take some responsibility for their choices as well. There are plenty of guys who are openly and explicitly looking for a relationship and they didn't pursue those guys. At no point did Ciarran do anything without consent. I don't ever want the show to veer into sex negativity just because some girls got their feelings hurt. That can happen when you choose to parlay into casual sex.

I think Ciarran and Timm have let the fame and popularity go to their heads a bit and it's not nice to see but I don't personally want to shame Ciarran for having a sex life. This is Blake 2.0 (for those here who also followed the last season of BiP US) and Blake ended up more or less vindicated in the end - after a whole lot of social media hate. I'm seeing it again.

Yes, I agree with it. IMO the words 'toxic masculinity' and 'gaslighting' are using far too loosely by viewers and sadly, when such a strong words are using lightly they lose their meaning and this diminishes the impact that those acts have on women and men,  who have actually been involved in relationships in which toxic behaviour and gaslighting truly occur and which  severely affect a person's mental health.

IMO none of these people didn't really go to BIP for love, they know exactly what they are getting into. Seriously, I do not believe for a second that finding ever lasting love was their primary motivation. They had plenty of time to meet in real lifeif they wished. Fiji and a resort? The resort is not particularly luxurious and I bet that many of them can afford to go there without being locked up. nd let's be honest, classy, normal people do not go to a show to expose themselves to public scrutiny for the sake of love.Some seem to love Bali, which in Australia is considered Bogan paradise (it doesn't mean that all those who go to Bali are bogans, but I know Australians know what I mean...the bogans have make Australians look bad in Bali). Basically, IMO, when it comes to BIP, love is a bonus but some don't really want it. Do I think Alex wants to be in a long-term monogamous relationship? He comes across as loving but I do not think he wants a long-term relationship yer. A Kiki and Jess knew that Ciarran was a player....and Renee is not over him. Why would any self-respecting woman would accept to go on a TV show, when she knows her ex -who cheated on her- will be flirting and hooking up with other women? And finally, people hook up, when there is consent there is no big deal and Kiki was not in a serious relationship with Ciarran when he slept with Jess, period. I will never demonise people who decided to hook up. I will not sl*t shame and neither will up shame a guy who is happy to explore his sexuality if the women-or men- he hooks up with provides full consent. I think @sprite @Vjeff @Bobette agree with this last section of my paragraph....Bobette said it: it takes two -or three- to tango.

The show is edited, in some cashes the maliciousness, vindictive nature of a contestants is  emphasised and in other cases it is hidden/concealed to make a contestant look better. Do I think that Cass is bitchy? Yes I do? Do I think Britt has never said a negative word about Cass? No, I do no. Do I think Mary is also a pot stirrer? Absolutely, I wouldn't like to have her as friend? Do I think Alisha, Keira, and Renee are emotionally stable? Not at all! Do I think they are mature? Nope, Do I think they are bitchy? Yes, but I also think they all have given different edits.

As for the guys, I never liked them, I saw who they were during Angie's season. I knew many people fell for them. I think that Alex, Jackson and even Matty are also players and immature, perhaps wiser than Ciarran. I do not think Kiki is naive. And Glenn? I think he is insecure and too passive and easy to manipulate.

This is a trashy show, I refuse to be emotionally involved or cheer for any couple....none of these years couple will  last...actually, Mary and Connor may last... it is an odd combination but the fact that Connor has not been on the show before may play on their favour.

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg BachelorInParadiseAu - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:29 am

Red nail alert. Lishy has red nails and a fresh tan at tonight's rose ceremony. We're getting closer to the finale and I am readyyyy.

Also side note: Loving this look on Lish. She looks bangin BachelorInParadiseAu - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 1105969562

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:40 am

Timm and Britt are leaving Paradise. Byeeeeeeeee.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:49 am

"Keira's behaviour at the moment is quite childish" 👏🏼 Alex

"Can you sit over there, because that's my bad side" 🙄
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:50 am

Hahahahahah Keira thinks she has emotional intelligence.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 62 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 54 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Norcalgal
Sprite
GuardianAngel
Kas_256
LoveDovez
Vjeff
Genevieve Australia
blueblues
bachie.bachie
Sundy
ule101