SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 62 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 48 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorInParadiseAu - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:18 am

Vjeff wrote:Actually felt sorry for Jess, she really seemed quite taken aback by Ciarran. I don't really get why Helena goes on thede shows - I mean I know just so she can shill her fitness blog just like everyone else but she doesn't seem interested in even pretending to be interested in anyone. My male flatmates said "super hot but boring af" which I don't necessarily agree with as I think she probably is interesting in real life, but she just is not suited for reality TV at all, IMO.

Helena has all the looks but none of the personality for TV imo. I like her as a person from what I can tell of her (yeah I know she stuffed up with her business attempts post-Bach but we all make mistakes) but I don't care if she doesn't do any more on TV.

I feel bad for Jess and I wasn't expecting to but I think Kiki and Ciarran are well suited tbh

Alex-Kiera = totally a producer decision to keep their main source of drama around for a bit longer

eta Litney is 100% my favourite person this season (and maybe ever on the AU franchise)

Last edited by leavers on Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1352

Back to top Go down

BachelorInParadiseAu - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:18 am

Updated banners after tonight.
BachelorInParadiseAu - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Rose_c12

22 down to 16. Jackson goes in tomorrow night.
BachelorInParadiseAu - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Banner12
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:55 am

Did we ever get a real confirmation that Jamie lawyered up for a redemption edit? Because if so, he needs a better lawyer, this is no redemption.
He’s being made the butt of all the jokes, and it was mean of the others to hide his clothes. And then it looks like he continues to mess with Litney to try and get a rose. Not cool.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:05 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Did we ever get a real confirmation that Jamie lawyered up for a redemption edit? Because if so, he needs a better lawyer, this is no redemption.
He’s being made the butt of all the jokes, and it was mean of the others to hide his clothes. And then it looks like he continues to mess with Litney to try and get a rose. Not cool.
I heard it via multiple different people I know here in Syd but no confirmation. Just noted in the SM thread that he is still very active on the official Bach page telling people not to believe what they see and hear...has been doing it since before the show started and I was surprised they haven't shut that down yet.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:14 am

Thanks @Vjeff I would definitely believe your multiple sources :yes:

Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:53 am

leavers wrote:
Vjeff wrote: don't really get why Helena goes on thede shows - I mean I know just so she can shill her fitness blog just like everyone else but she doesn't seem interested in even pretending to be interested in anyone. My male flatmates said "super hot but boring af" which I don't necessarily agree with as I think she probably is interesting in real life, but she just is not suited for reality TV at all, IMO.

Helena has all the looks but none of the personality for TV imo. I like her as a person from what I can tell of her (yeah I know she stuffed up with her business attempts post-Bach but we all make mistakes) but I don't care if she doesn't do any more on TV.

Yes, I agree. Today James Weir wrote this in his recap:
'Helena’s also kicked out but, honestly, she was too good for this show to begin with and her presence on the series has never made sense. Helena will be fine.'

I agree with you and with James Weir, I don't understand why Helena does Reality TV, and I bet most viewers are asking themselves that question  :yes: . She is the only contestant who  IMO comes across as articulate, smart, independent, sensible, and she is not  bitchy at all, she manages to stay drama-free and she is not cold, instead she is able to also show empathy but remaining neutral. IMO, Helena is the only truly good looking contestant. Perhaps Helena does reality TV  because of the experience? It may be her sense of adventure, she was probably recruited by the producers. Who knows!

I was only watching this season for her...but I guess I will continue watching this season but I am not emotionally invested at all, it is just fun...and I need popcorn 2pop

Last edited by Genevieve Australia on Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg BachelorInParadiseAu - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:16 am

leavers wrote:
Astrobach wrote:

I also agree, and mentioned that too, that SO FAR, Alisha and Glenn have a strong chemistry, lust / physical attraction, but it’s way too early to know what else is compatible in their lives and characters and therefore predict the potential success of their relationship.
JMO

This x1000. Re: bolded: I thought Sam and Tara were going to be true love, and look what happened there... and then Matt and Chelsie seemed ~so suited~ (though I didn't ship them as seriously as others because I was an Abbie fan during the season itself) ... I no longer make any predictions about the success of couples laugh out loud

Yes @leavers, and you know what? I like to go online, to Instagram and Facebook and to read comments, I never write I just read them. Some viewers said that they liked Glenn and they liked his smile but that somehow his smile did not show in his eyes (meaning that only his lips smiled).  I found that interesting, so today I paid special attention and IMO, what this people noticed  is true. In previous years when a couple were really into each other we usually saw them in the background sitting next to each other or at least doing activities with each other, not just in group. Even on the first day, for instance, we say Helena and Glenn talking together and doing activities together, not just in group. The cameramen always made sure we see these types of interactions Today, I saw Glenn and Alisha on the background but not really close at all. I am not saying that they must be close all the time, but it was not just one shot but multiple shots and then came the rose ceremony. I expected to see a very bright 'falling in love' Glenn, yet, this time, IMO he showed less emotion when he offered his rose to Alisha, his lips smile but his eyes do not, so the users who posted those comments  on Facebook were very observant, I am glad I read those comments, otherwise I would have thought it was just my imagination @astrobach when you watch this episode, take a look at that . Clearly this is just IMO

Perhaps I am being cynical but could this be a producers's ruse? IMO the producers want to see successful couples this year and they may have 'pushed' Glenn and Alisha. It may have coincided that, due to work Alisha, had to move to WA so it was good to couple her with someone living in that part of the country. Alisha  is not a high executive and her living standards do not suggest a high paid job, she seems to live modestly and when she goes on holidays she stays with backpackers not at nice hotels (I may be biased because I love staying at nice hotels, I have never been in backpackers except in Dhankhar, India, but it was a Tibetan monastery not really a backpacker place and that was the only choice in that tiny village). Accordingly, Alish is not someone  who can decide where and when to move for work, she doesn't have that power, especially not during COVID-19, so IMO, she was going to move to WA even if she did not meet Glenn.

Overall, this is a very trashy season. I really don't care for any of the remaining contestants but I know I will keep watching just in case. Connor seems to be a nice guy, I don't like Mary but I would like to see how they go Smiley

Last edited by Genevieve Australia on Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:48 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : too many typos)

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg BachelorInParadiseAu - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:49 pm

K so I’m just now watching episode 5, I’m not done yet but I just have some thoughts.

Keira’s a miserable human being. So clearly unhappy in her own life and enjoys spreading her misery around. I followed her relationship with Jarrod and I’m sure it grates at her that he’s moved on and is now in serious, stable relationship (which is what I think prompted this stint in paradise). The fact that she waited until Alisha was already emotional to press the issue said it all. She’s a bully. I’m very aware that Alisha’s getting the redemption edit so I entertained the possibility that maybe Alisha had said something negative (speaking about their previous interaction isn’t trash talking) about Keira that was edited out but during the confrontation I heard multiple girls (Helena & Cass I think) say in the background of Keira’s tirade that Alisha didn’t say anything negative. Also if Keira truly just cared that Alisha was speaking badly about her, she would’ve had that conversation in private with just Alisha to confront their issues head on and clear the air. But no, she had to puff her chest up in front of the whole group because what she truly cares about is cutting people down and getting max screen time. Very corny behaviour imo.

GLENN! What a king! Ate Keira up like a warm cookie. I’m typically not a fan of men getting involved in women’s business but the way Keira spoke to Alisha was unacceptable and I’m glad he cared enough about her to stand up for her while still not crossing any disrespectful lines with Keira.

Also, I know everyone’s feeling sympathy for Britney but I just need her to wake the heck up. Even if Jamie’s being wishy washy, his wishy washy-ness is confirmation that he doesn’t really like you girl. Please stop the madness.

All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:52 pm

Mary has a kid?! Did anyone know? Because I’m legitimately shocked.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:20 pm

@ReneeM Yes we knew about Mary's daughter from before she was on Matt's season.   :yes:  She's super cute!

Genevieve Australia wrote:Today, I saw Glenn and Alisha on the background but not really close at all. I am not saying that they must be close all the time, but it was not just one shot but multiple shots and then came the rose ceremony.

IMO the complete opposite is true.  They are still hiding Glenn and Alisha in the edit to some extent to retain some mystery.  

Prime example was the conversation between Alisha and the girls before Keira came in.  They showed her sitting near Niranga in the long shots but in some of the tight shots she is clearly entwined in Glenn's legs - they just don't show his face.

BachelorInParadiseAu - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 YqpYe9p

BachelorInParadiseAu - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 TH84rJX

BachelorInParadiseAu - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 X1zM4s7

Source: Tenplay

IMO casual viewers and commenters on IG and FB tend not to be very observant at all, and are easily sucked in by scripted storylines and editing tricks - exactly what TPTB relies upon, IMO.  I also disagree about Glenn's smile but that's JMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:38 pm

ReneeM wrote:K so I’m just now watching episode 5, I’m not done yet but I just have some thoughts.

Keira’s a miserable human being. So clearly unhappy in her own life and enjoys spreading her misery around. I followed her relationship with Jarrod and I’m sure it grates at her that he’s moved on and is now in serious, stable relationship (which is what I think prompted this stint in paradise). The fact that she waited until Alisha was already emotional to press the issue said it all. She’s a bully. I’m very aware that Alisha’s getting the redemption edit so I entertained the possibility that maybe Alisha had said something negative (speaking about their previous interaction isn’t trash talking) about Keira that was edited out but during the confrontation I heard multiple girls (Helena & Cass I think) say in the background of Keira’s tirade that Alisha didn’t say anything negative. Also if Keira truly just cared that Alisha was speaking badly about her, she would’ve had that conversation in private with just Alisha to confront their issues head on and clear the air. But no, she had to puff her chest up in front of the whole group because what she truly cares about is cutting people down and getting max screen time. Very corny behaviour imo.

GLENN! What a king! Ate Keira up like a warm cookie. I’m typically not a fan of men getting involved in women’s business but the way Keira spoke to Alisha was unacceptable and I’m glad he cared enough about her to stand up for her while still not crossing any disrespectful lines with Keira.

Also, I know everyone’s feeling sympathy for Britney but I just need her to wake the heck up. Even if Jamie’s being wishy washy, his wishy washy-ness is confirmation that he doesn’t really like you girl. Please stop the madness.

All jmo.

Completely agree with the above and I checked what and how Alisha said what she shared with the women and it was just “ I’m not sure she likes me” and “she didn’t apologized, she doubled down “ and talking about her coming on ‘ I’m kind of terrified.” All signs that she was apprehensive of Kiera the BULLY .
I don’t think ‘corny ‘ fits the description at all, sorry. I’ll be direct and say she is mean and shows narcissistic tendencies. I have not heard ONE single word coming out of her mouth that is not about HERSELF and she has clearly 0 ZERO sympathy for anyone but to manipulate them in liking HER. She’s even worse, if that’s possible, than on her first stint. The editors don’t need to worry about how to portray her, it’s all there, she is giving them all the gold nuggets of meanness they can wish for and creating drama with her disruptive and bullying behavior. Alisha did say she would have talked in private about the IG issue, but Keira is not gonna waste a good old power move by cornering her while she was in an emotionally fragile state and not even letting her speak or finished her sentence. Seriously, if a GUY was acting and doing this, he would be thrown off his fake throne on the spot and given a big wake up call. Why is this ok to tolerate from a woman is beyond me and shows how much work there is still to do to educate women to take back their TRUE power. Again, the producers love it because it’s part of the game they use on people to force drama out of emotionally abusing them.
Look at Jamie...this is getting out of control, if truly, as I now suspect, he has some form of Asperger’s syndrome, and no one is actually aware of it, and treats him like a dense dumbass, and laughs at him, it’s over the line. They’re exploiting someone by throwing him in a highly competitive and emotionally charged environment that will only showcase how inept he is. He is just not equipped to be on the same level in relationship and the more you expose him, the more damage you create.

Yes, thank God for a real man like Glenn to have the balls to put Keira at her place, and also show empathy and caring towards Alisha. That was a good moment of genuine connection between them.

About Britney, I remember stating that I saw her with Jamie actually, they have many things in common unfortunately - their clinginess and desperate attempts to fit in and be part of the ‘ cool guys’- emphasized by their inability to read social clues and their overpowering need to misinterpret anything like rejection and everything that highlight a possible ‘like’. They both have issues that would be better addressed by a professional but Jamie’s issues are probably a bit more serious and I feel he is more “ limited “ than her to be functioning in a healthy and accomplished manner.

I am hoping to see more loving and fun connection than petty or brutal rejection games. I have my own illusions! laugh out loud

JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:42 pm

Quoted posts respectfully snipped so this isn't the longest post ever

Astrobach wrote:

About Britney, I remember stating that I saw her with Jamie actually, they have many things in common unfortunately - their clinginess and desperate attempts to fit in and be part of the ‘ cool guys’- emphasized by their inability to read social clues and their overpowering need to misinterpret anything like rejection and everything that highlight a possible ‘like’. They both have issues that would be better addressed by a professional but Jamie’s issues are probably a bit more serious and I feel he is more “ limited “ than her to be functioning in a healthy and accomplished manner.

I am hoping to see more loving and fun connection than petty or brutal rejection games. I have my own illusions! laugh out loud

I used to think that about Britney but I think she's actually intelligent, articulate and sweet when she actually is calm. I think she really is just at the maximum end of the extrovert spectrum and is naturally loud and active. I don't see in her the same social communication issues as Jamie because she's not overly reliant on one person the way Jamie is for comfort. I don't see any clinginess in her, just a frustration that she's frequently passed over by guys for more ~hot~ women. She doesn't seem clingy towards Jamie (or anyone else) at all, it's natural to be upset when the person who says they want you to stick around and wants to give their rose to you also doesn't want to sleep with you. It really is like Alisha and Jules last year. One could say "she should stay away from TV and find a guy in the real world" and I've said that about her but it appears to have worked for Alisha this year so idk. Like I think the producers like that she's obnoxiously loud and use her for comic relief but I think she's more self-aware than they give her credit for.

Genevieve Australia wrote:
I agree with you and with James Weir, I don't understand why Helena does Reality TV, and I bet most viewers are asking themselves that question :yes: . She is the only contestant who IMO comes across as articulate, smart, independent, sensible, and she is not bitchy at all, she manages to stay drama-free and she is not cold, instead she is able to also show empathy but remaining neutral. IMO, Helena is the only truly good looking contestant. Perhaps Helena does reality TV because of the experience? It may be her sense of adventure, she was probably recruited by the producers. Who knows!

I guess nobody really knows how they're going to come across on TV until they actually go on it. Often people who know contestants will say things about them that indicate at home they're the life of the party and super popular but on the show they're in and out without barely making an appearance. I think it takes a level of willingness to play the game to really get your face on TV, and I think that Helena isn't. The fact she's reticent to express feelings she doesn't really feel is part of that (and it's something I agree with her on but also understand why it's not 'good TV').

leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1352

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 62 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 48 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Norcalgal
Sprite
GuardianAngel
Kas_256
LoveDovez
Vjeff
Genevieve Australia
blueblues
bachie.bachie
Sundy
ule101