SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 62 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 41 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorInParadiseAu - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:00 pm

Bobette wrote:Considering Sporstsbet are pretty much ruling Conor out, perhaps her & bae just went to TAS for a holiday like Alisha & Glenn went to Bali.  Who else could we see her with though... ? scratch

Is he so high because he is a newbie and they don't want to stack the odds to him so early? Are they trying to be ambiguous?

ETA: !! HE'S DROPPED TO $2.75!
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

BachelorInParadiseAu - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:01 pm

butterflylove wrote:
Bobette wrote:Considering Sporstsbet are pretty much ruling Conor out, perhaps her & bae just went to TAS for a holiday like Alisha & Glenn went to Bali.  Who else could we see her with though... ? scratch

Is he so high because he is a newbie and they don't want to stack the odds to him so early? Are they trying to be ambiguous?

ETA: !! HE'S DROPPED TO $2.75!

Oh damn missed the opportunity to earn a massive return there then. I really should take up gambling.  cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:02 pm

@Bobette, haha. Shoulda got on that real quick, haha.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:09 pm

Jake is spending time talking to the three new guys and feeling sad for Connor and Brittney for not having their date. IMO He is definitely walking out because he has been saying that he doesn't want to play the friendship rose over and over taking other people opportunities, he is not there for that if he doesn't see a genuine connection....he is telling that to the three new guys. IMO e is walking out in the middle of the ceremony, I think. IMO that is the 'bomb' they say Jake is dropping.

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg BachelorInParadiseAu - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:12 pm

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:15 pm

Alisha agrees with Jake about playing friendship rose, she also thinks that it shouldn't happen that way, that friendship is not the reason why they are there but at least to explore the connection, not when they just see each other as friend. I can see why Alisha and Jake are friends, they seem to be pretty honest people (I say this even though as I said, I didn't use to like Alisa, but I remain open-minded). I think they are saying that because they don't want Jamie to get a rose from Brittney and use friendship as an excuse. Yes, Alisha and Jake just said that, that Jamie is taking advantage of Brittney.

Last edited by Genevieve Australia on Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg BachelorInParadiseAu - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:22 pm

Rose ceremony tiiiiime!!

Alisha to Glenn.
Cass to Niranga.

Jake interrupty time. And cut to the ad break.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:24 pm

butterflylove wrote:Rose ceremony tiiiiime!!

Alisha to Glenn.
Cass to Niranga.

Jake interrupty time. And cut to the ad break.

I think he knows that people are playing games, he and Alisha were very worried about Brittney, and talking about it. Alisha went and tried to convince Brittney not to give her rose to Jamie, and I think Jake wants Connor to stay and Brittney to give it a go. I Think Jake, as a BIP veteran who felt in love there and was in both The Bachelorette and BIP for love, is going to say something that is going to save Connor to give him the chance to fall in love. Jake is a romantic and If Jake goes then someone else gets to stay. Unless Helena gives him his rose :S Alisha is growing on me because of her sincerity.

Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:28 pm

Jake's still in love with Megan.

"Jake, you're an absolute legend" - Timm.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:33 pm

Oh please Rolling Eyes

They never even broke up IMO - just a ploy for attention.  Off you go then you two, may I never see you on my TV again.

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:33 pm

Back to normal programming.

Britt to Timm.
Renee to Chris.
Jess to Ciarran.
Helena to Alex.
Mary to Conor.
Brittney to Jamie.

Tim is going home.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:34 pm

UGHH JAMIE. "I'm thankful for Brittney's friendship rose and I can't wait to see who comes in tomorrow".

Last edited by butterflylove on Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 62 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 41 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Norcalgal
Sprite
GuardianAngel
Kas_256
LoveDovez
Vjeff
Genevieve Australia
blueblues
bachie.bachie
Sundy
ule101