SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 62 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 40 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Genevieve Australia Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:09 am

Bobette wrote:Sorry got distracted by a massive new Locky trailer - pretty much all girls pictured on night 1.  Will be screencapping over there for a bit...

@Genevieve Australia Alisha's odds will drop under 2.0 within days IMO - maybe even by the end of the episode since they don't seem to be hiding it all.

I am super confused, I wish we didn't have Sportsbet Hugesmile Nah, it is okay. I just have fun watching the show. To be honest, today's episode is feeling very scripted to me...even Glenn's reactions, I just see his sentences chopped. Yesterday he was saying he was completely into Helena, that she is a 12/10 and he was going to fight for her and now a different story, he says Alisha is 'cute' and then he says he 'he was swept out of his fit' but the sentence is chopped as if it was not about Alisha... who knows. I don't want to be tricked by the audience, I will wait and see. The girl on the photo with Glenn, the last rose ceremon looks slimmer than Alisha, Alisha is not as slim now as in some of her photos. She seems very animated though, so I think she has the right attitude! I think they are already making her look very much into Glenn...almost as she was into Jules, so that may end up in drama if one is more into the other....

I shall wait and see. I am enjoying reading all your posts :D I am just like dizzy dizzy dizzy with my own thoughts :crazed :crazed :crazed

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:15 am

"Why am I so horny for Glenn" YESSSS GIRLFRIEND!! I AM HERE FOR YOU AND HIM AND YOUR LOVE!!
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:15 am

Oooh Ciarran just called it. "You reckon she's on a date with three lads, and she'll bring three lads back".
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:17 am

Glenn's about to break Helena's heart, he's all in on Alisha!! ❤
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:20 am

cantstopl Yeah nah no hidden edit here.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:22 am

Alex swimming into Paradise!!
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:23 am

butterflylove wrote:Glenn's about to break Helena's heart, he's all in on Alisha!! ❤

Hahaha, so scripted! Only yesterday it was Helena who said that she was super happy going on a date with Jake because she only saw Glenn as a friend, and Glenn was furious about it, bitched about it and said he never felt before like he felt with Helena, Glenn said that she was way out of his league and anyone's league, that she was a 12/10 and he was lucky and going to fight for it..and now the edit makes them look as if he was dumped Helena, hahaha, hehehe hehehe hehehe yeah, Glenn did that because Helena only wants a rose from him, he knows that she is not into him, he knew it yesterday. If Glenn changes that rapidly, it wouldn't surprise me if he and Alisha already broke out and he changed again.... and that is why they were not following each other until recently. @bobette is there any evidence that Glenn is still with the person he chose at the rose ceremony? Poor Alisha!

Wait and see the comments on Facebooks, I bet people are going to observe this inconsistency cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:25 am

@Genevieve Australia there is overwhelming evidence that Glenn and Alisha are still together, and she has moved to Perth to be with him, IMO. The fact that they weren't following each other is part of the evidence - they were hiding and doing a good job.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:28 am

butterflylove wrote:Alex swimming into Paradise!!

What a James Bond entrance.  laugh out loud

Newbie Tim won't survive the RC IMO

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:31 am

Omg. Glenn and Alisha are like little school kids around each other. I'm a crying mess on the floor. I love them together. They're so wholesome and cute. It's been 3 minutes!! 😭
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:33 am

HAHAHAHA SHE JUST CALLED HIM GREG HAHAHA DYING 😂😂

WHY THEY SO CUTE!!
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:34 am

Jake encouraging Alisha to go and talk to Glenn, saying that Glenn is a great bloke...if Jake heard how only last night Glenn called him a snake for talking Helena away on a date rofl rofl cantstopl Anyway, it is nice to see Jake helping Alisha to feel confident. He is a genuinely nice guy. I am actually starting to think that Glenn may break Alisha's heart if not on the show outside the show.

IMO, Jake is going to walk out...he is not over Megan. I think since Jake's mum died and Megan was there they built something special but he has been played. He gets along with everyone so at least he is not misleading anyone.

Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 62 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 40 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Norcalgal
Sprite
GuardianAngel
Kas_256
LoveDovez
Vjeff
Genevieve Australia
blueblues
bachie.bachie
Sundy
ule101