SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 62 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 38 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorInParadiseAu - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bachie.bachie Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:12 am

@Bobette I've watched a lot of Masterchef on ten play recently and haven't seen the ad so I'm not sure if it's there. Maybe it's only on live TV?

Another date for Timm and Britt seems a bit odd? That's technically their third date.

We sleuthed that the dinner party with Renee and Ciarran occurs whilst Jake and Helena are on a date as they are the only two missing. So that should occur this week.

I'm still thinking about Mary holding the male and female rose. This wasn't the case in the first rose ceremony so it's not something they implemented from the start of the season; there must be a reason. If there's a woman/woman rose or man/man rose that could lead to two weeks in a row of the same gender having power. If we assume this doesn't happen and it's all as normal we know Renee is entering. So we need at least 2 more boys to give the women the power. I feel like it's too early for the three intruders to enter?

Oh also Mary said Glenn is 100% her future baby daddy as a passing comment so we don't need to guess about who that refers to anymore hahaha
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

BachelorInParadiseAu - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:15 am

Bobette wrote:@Agent99 I have searched to no avail.  Has anyone seen it online?  Are they playing it on live TV?  Should I (*shudder*) watch Tenplay this afternoon to try to catch it?

I saw it late on live tv last night, however wasn't paying attention until too late.  I'm afraid you will have to take one for the team. Smiley

ETA it's on tenplay and it is Alisha arriving BachelorInParadiseAu - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 1710264613

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:22 am

@Agent99 I will do what I can - hopefully Daily Mail might save me and upload it sometime soon.  laugh out loud

bachie.bachie wrote:Oh also Mary said Glenn is 100% her future baby daddy as a passing comment so we don't need to guess about who that refers to anymore hahaha

Good one.  yes

Speaking of checking things off... at the end of ep2 there was the clip of Renee saying the "he's just played everybody" line from the trailer (and we see it coming from her mouth).  

With that line confirmed as Renee, I'm now 99% sure that is also her at the end of the trailer saying "every day I fall in love with you more and more" since the voices match IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:29 am

BINGO! Found it on the 10play website here
Oh wow there is A LOT in here! Very keen to have a look at the screenshots and discuss
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:33 am

@bachie.bachie Only visible in Australia...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:34 am

bachie.bachie wrote:BINGO! Found it on the 10play website here
Oh wow there is A LOT in here! Very keen to have a look at the screenshots and discuss

AAGGGHHHRHRHRHR That definitely looks like Alisha walking in and Glenn saying she made an impression IMO!

BRB with SCs...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:36 am

@bobette you're a legend!
@astrobach the SCs should cover everything, very keen to hear your input
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:34 pm

Alisha's confirmed - and heading in with a tan job, but white nails - so we'll have to watch for when she paints them red..!

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:30 pm

@butterflylove Nice.  So that confirms it is Alicia in the trailer and her Glenn's saying she made a serious impression.  I agree it's irrelevant that she's going in with white nails since last year she did the same and painted them red while she was thee (see my posts on the SC thread).  

SM evidence definitely suggests they're together IMO, and it would make sense for them to be the "feature couple" if they're still going strong and she's moved to Perth to be with him.  The only question mark for me is reconciling it with the SCs.  Could her fake tan really look this dark?

BachelorInParadiseAu - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Gr5wXf2

However, if that is Glenn and Alicia, the Final 3 couples could fall into place pretty easily IMO:

Glenn and Alicia:

BachelorInParadiseAu - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Vzs92BA

BachelorInParadiseAu - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 6ZIzuVG

Mary and Conor:

BachelorInParadiseAu - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 ITlRppC

BachelorInParadiseAu - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 RWRrNLI

And... thirdly, Renee and ?

BachelorInParadiseAu - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 ISZHKHM

She does wear red/orange, and zooming in I'm sure I see her tattoo here, left forearm:

BachelorInParadiseAu - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 77alzhq

BachelorInParadiseAu - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Eoj2Wcv

Source

If so the question would be, who with?  question

Could be Matty - his hair is dark, like the overhead SC.  She wouldn't be the first girl to hook up with a mate (they could say "we started as friends but now it's more...") and IMO not many other guys would want to get mixed up in her "mess" with Ciarran.  Could even have been a pre-planned showmance.  Suspect

The only other person I could see her with at this point would be Chris the random.  Maybe her IG exchanges with Glenn upthread about borders opening up was not because Glenn is planning to go to the NT, but because Renee was talking about going over to Perth to see Chris... But, his hair isn't as dark.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:38 pm

Chris's had sm activity on 23 November, so it rules him out as a finalist imo.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:42 pm

Agent99 wrote:Chris's had sm activity on 23 November, so it rules him out as a finalist imo.

Good - don't think viewers would respond well to two randoms in the final. What do you think about a Renee/Matty pairing? If they were a finale couple (fake or otherwise) they've long given up the facade IMO, judging by his IG follows of scantily clad women.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:08 pm

Does that top screenshot (chipped red nails) match Renee at all? Could it be Alex and not Matty? Someone else? There seems to be a lot of finger hair with the guy BachelorInParadiseAu - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 1f602, which kinda makes me think he's older?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 62 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 38 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Norcalgal
Sprite
GuardianAngel
Kas_256
LoveDovez
Vjeff
Genevieve Australia
blueblues
bachie.bachie
Sundy
ule101