SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 62 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 37 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorInParadiseAu - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:44 am

Aw Brittney! Poor possum. Upset Damn I really wish she was a finalist like we originally thought but alas, SCs and Sportsbet.

BachelorInParadiseAu - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 LbM7BiA

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

BachelorInParadiseAu - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:14 pm

She genuinely wants to find love and happiness. Her full on personality isn't my cup of tea, but you can see how much of a genuine, sweet soul she has BachelorInParadiseAu - Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 2764
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:20 pm

TUESDAY JULY 21
7:30PM - 9:00PM

While two singles are off flirting up a storm, another storm is brewing back in Paradise as one individual threatens to leave, and one is not far off following suit.

WEDNESDAY JULY 22
7:30PM - 9:30PM

As the drama continues to unfold from a tumultuous Bula Banquet, one Bachelor feels he has gone too far, and contemplates leaving Paradise.

Both episodes read as the Ciarran and Renee drama.. with them both considering leaving?
Timm and Britt are the first bit of Tuesday's description, I saw a new ad on TV last night that was them with all the sparkly romantic music.

Source.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:36 pm

Thinking out loud, we know Renee comes in on Tuesday, and potentially Keira on Wednesday, will the guys have the power at the rose ceremony again on Wednesday? Because unless 3 guys randomly enter...

And in the ad I saw last night of Timm and Britt, Timm was handing Britt a rose on their little date..
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:57 pm

Could it be the 3 non contestants? Or Jackson and Matty? It would be a bit annoying if the boys still have the power leaving the girls to scramble again
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:29 pm

Yes, I really need to see that ad again.  A blonde girl was entering, but I don't think it was Keira, because the outfit seemed different.  No mention of any new guys.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:52 pm

Can someone please post the link where I can watch BIP and the other shows? I'm using a different computer and I don't have it TIA.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:03 pm

LoveDovez wrote:Can someone please post the link where I can watch BIP and the other shows? I'm using a different computer and I don't have it TIA.

@LoveDovez https://bachelorarchive.com/ yes

I think Matty went in a bit later (probably arrives with Alex IMO).  They were hanging out in QLD doing post-Bette interviews early Nov.

I'll have a look for that new ad to get some SCs...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:40 pm

Regarding the power and roses, I’ve never seen 2 weeks with one gender and doubt it’s the case now, it would be a precedent and that would be so unfair. My guess is that both new girls and guys come in, with more men present and the women will have the choice but maybe they’ll skip the rose ceremony at the end and keep it as a cliffhanger for next week? Gotta maximize that drama!
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:11 pm

Bobette wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:Can someone please post the link where I can watch BIP and the other shows? I'm using a different computer and I don't have it TIA.

I think Matty went in a bit later (probably arrives with Alex IMO).  They were hanging out in QLD doing post-Bette interviews early Nov.

Thank you so much @Bobette. You're a lifesaver. :yes:
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:28 pm

Bobette wrote:

Hope you can find it @Bobette.  It had a full shot of red-nails-hand just sort of hanging in the air laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:42 am

@Agent99 I have searched to no avail. Has anyone seen it online? Are they playing it on live TV? Should I (*shudder*) watch Tenplay this afternoon to try to catch it?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 62 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 37 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Norcalgal
Sprite
GuardianAngel
Kas_256
LoveDovez
Vjeff
Genevieve Australia
blueblues
bachie.bachie
Sundy
ule101