SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 62 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 36 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by najpoziomka Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:09 am

did you guys see a post or insta story of bachiefunny that had a screenshot of a dm stating someone has seen britt and timm together recently and they looked pretty cuddly

that could suggest they left early together or just started seeing eachother after

Last edited by najpoziomka on Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by blueblues Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:09 am

Bobette wrote:
He looks like he is calling his mother ship. “I’m in trouble. Please stand by to beam me up if needed.” laugh out loud

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:11 am

najpoziomka wrote:did you guys see a post or insta story of bachiefunny that had a screenshot of a dm stating someone has seen britt and timm together recently and they looked pretty cuddly

that could suggest they left early together or just started seeing eachother after

I would love this to be true. I adore Britt. She actually deserves happiness
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:32 am

Sundy wrote:
najpoziomka wrote:did you guys see a post or insta story of bachiefunny that had a screenshot of a dm stating someone has seen britt and timm together recently and they looked pretty cuddly

I would love this to be true. I adore Britt. She actually deserves happiness

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8528765/Bachelor-Paradise-Unlikely-couple-eight-months-filming.html?adobe_mc=TS%3D1594902679%7CMCAID%3D2F5F90320515D04D-600006BECAF7FA32

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:36 am

Or it could suggest Britt got someone to start the rumour to get attention and hope his popularity rubs off on her.   Hugesmile

Sorry I realise I'm in the minority but not a fan at all and I definitely wouldn't want to see Timm with her - she's too vanilla/mainstream to genuinely appreciate his quirks/unique personality and would probably try to change him, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:09 am

I also would never ever put it past tptb to get these 'rumours' 'leaked' to drum up interest in the show and make people think there are more actual couples that make it than there are imo
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1352

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:11 am

IMO Timm and Britt wouldn't have left as a couple prior to the finale (like how Luke and Lisa did)
They're both waay too popular and if they were together TPTB would've wanted them at the end.
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:13 am

So, I’ve just finished watching the ep, and I’m glad to see Abbie go, if only so I don’t have to see people on SM carrying on about what a fEmINiSt she is, and if you don’t support her, you hate women.
I actually really don’t know how she played it so badly, she’s a gorgeous girl, but her over confidence and arrogance in putting all of her stock in Ciarran, and only paying attention to others when it was clear he was giving his rose to Jess was her undoing.
Moving forward, it will be interesting to see things unfold with Glenn/Helena when Alisha comes in and I can’t say I’m excited for all the Renee drama next week.
I am loving Timm as a narrator and a sh*tstirrer, he and Britt together I’m not sure, they seem an odd couple, but maybe if they came home around the same time they left early together like Luke and Lisa?
And surely more boys must come in soon? I just saw an ad with Keira on it, surely boys won’t have the power again next rose ceremony?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:29 am

I just finished watching too and have quite similar thoughts.
Abbie is absolutely stunning and in her one minute exit interview online she comes across as so much more genuine than she was during the show, I wish she'd just be chill rather than try so hard.
We sleuthed that whilst the Renee dinner party is going on Helena and Jake (or is it Jamie hmm) go on their date so that might lead to the end of the Glenn/Helena fling.
I've said it before, I adore Britt H. She hasn't trashed any of the other girls (can't say the same for Mary, Jess, Cass or Abbie) and I think she balances Timm out well. I listen to her podcast and she mentioned how a lot of her friends had said that she had a really dry edit on the Bachelor, when really she actually has a much brighter personality (which is obvious on the podcast) so we might see more of that come out.
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:21 pm

I also just finished watching the episode, very curious about that secret Renee is holding

love Britt, always have, I really liked her on her season
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:25 pm

also im beginning to really dislike ciarran, DO NOT like players
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:23 pm

Hey guys, first, apologies for the long post, but I just want to summarise all my views since I haven't really been sleuthing but I have been following your posts. @Bobette I hope you watch both episodes soon, because it may give you some insight. You are a great sleuth so you may be able to pick additional hints Smiley @astrobach I hope you are around too. handwave hi

Now, a brief summary of what I have inferred after watching last night and tonight's episode, both episodes confirmed a speculation that I and someone else made a few weeks ago, that Mary is not Glenn's type. I never saw them together, in fact, I cannot believe Mary was almost chasing Glenn and she said it herself that Helena and her are completely different people (IMO Helena is classy and in my opinion Mary is crass, but clearly I am biased because I look more like Helena and behave like her in many ways), so if Glenn liked Helena then, Mary said he would not like her. As we saw, this was confirmed by Glenn. Helena and Glenn seem very close now. In view of that I do not believe for a second that Glenn and Alisha will end up together. Alisha may have had a bit of a 'redemption' last season but she is not what I consider 'normal', she is not attractive either, she is super plain, and my husband for example, finds her unattractive (poor thing I sometimes ask him to watch some episodes with me), Alisha can also be rather brusque and IMO she lacks class, so I just don't see how can Glenn go from Helena to Alisha. I don't know much about Renee but I heard from someone saying that Renee  is an altruistic person,  and is engaged in noble causes, plus she is pretty, so I  think that Glenn may end up with Renee.

Now, one observation: in one scene Brit and Timm are telling someone (I forgot whom) that he just changed his Facebook status to 'in a relationship' (meaning with Brittany), but then Britt told him to change it to 'its complicated' instead, so they were trying to play with  people. These means that these guys could have been uploading stories and photos even when we were there to appear they were out!

By the way, I think Cassandra has a ring that looks very similar to one of those that appeared during the ads. She has a video on her instagram saying which one she would pick for engagement and which one as a wedding band, and isn't there a preview that shows a girl giving a ring to a guy?

I hope you are all well! By the way @bobette I am happy to be wrong: you were right about Angie and Carlin! Such is life!

ALL is IMO Smiley Sorry for the long rant! I promise I won't do it again :D It is 02.22am here so I won't correct my syntax or typos! Apologies again! Smiley

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 62 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 36 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Norcalgal
Sprite
GuardianAngel
Kas_256
LoveDovez
Vjeff
Genevieve Australia
blueblues
bachie.bachie
Sundy
ule101