SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 56 of 59 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nfdhoh - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Kels0012 Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:30 pm

This is the worst outcome ever laugh out loud.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

nfdhoh - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by quick_dry Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:12 am

Kels0012 wrote:This is the worst outcome ever laugh out loud.
I often find it more interesting when things don't go to plan while they're in the bachie bubble.

When things don't translate to the real world, meh, I'm not surprised. But when it falls to pieces while they're in an environment where a whole team of people are actively trying to push people into each other... that's when it gets good for me (and the behind the scenes gossip).
quick_dry
quick_dry

Male Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:03 pm

Final week, here we go.

ETA: Comment on the same post. So ATFR is suddenly back on? Weird.

nfdhoh - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 56 2020-018

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:49 pm

Oh well spotted @blueblues - they must have realised they need to put this thing to bed.  

I wonder if they knew Lesina was going to "have her say" after Monday no matter what...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:22 am

@blueblues Oh so it is on now?
Will be interesting to see what goes down with Aaron, the boys all talked crap about him stating they won't even talk to him, but since that show they are all happy families, and not to mention Lesina clearly had enough and 'blocking' Bette IG since then also.
@Bobette I think you're right about that, IMO all the cast are wanting to talk openly now, and perhaps their contracts only went to a certain date so TPTB can't muzzle them.

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:43 am

If I can speculate a little, something went down at the ATFR taping that made Lesina unfollow/block a number of people and start making spoilery comments. At this point she only follows Lily and Daryl, not even Art.

What if TPTB realised that dragging a doctor for entertainment and having a heated conflict with her in the media would be a PR disaster when the pandemic is about to hit NZ? If so, the announced delay may have been because they were working on an agreement with her, while perhaps re-editing the ATFR.

Not a face to mess with right now (this was six days ago).
nfdhoh - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 56 Lesina10
source

JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by quick_dry Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:20 am

Jordan44 wrote:@Bobette I think you're right about that, IMO all the cast are wanting to talk openly now, and perhaps their contracts only went to a certain date so TPTB can't muzzle them.
It's past the point of no return with the edit the receive, and with no BIP season as a carrot held over their heads the show really has no way to muzzle them. They're not paid (or not paid enough), no court would uphold a penalty for them speaking out of turn, regardless of the contract's terms. It's like that 5 million dollar nonsense on US Bach contracts - it's never been applied and never will... the only ones they'd have a chance of penalising a little bit is the lead since they're paid.

Nobody speaks out of turn in the US because they all want to be asked back on for BIP and then once they give up on that they'll talk.... except guys like Luke P and others who aren't interested in turning the show into a career and speak out as soon as they start doing interviews.

quick_dry
quick_dry

Male Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwilaura80 Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:51 am

Jeepers she sure doesn’t hold back does she?!?

nfdhoh - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 56 1e3e3010

nfdhoh - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 56 D8a12710

Source

kiwilaura80

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:25 am

Was wondering where the Happy Couple IG post was - Lily has explained she can't comment until after tomorrow night's Tell All, but her finger guns are promising...

nfdhoh - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 56 BQ7vSCQ

One thing I do notice is that she seems to have lost a lot of weight since the show, and isn't sporting the same "birth control tittays" she boasted after Winter Games.  Suspect

nfdhoh - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 56 AH9w24c

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:10 am

Lily reposted an IG story from @sineadcorcoran_ of NZ Herald, and then they both took it down. I’m kicking myself for not capping it.

It was from a Skype call, Lily and Richie were sitting in front of a house, and I’m 70% sure that she wore the same green bikini top as in her other stories, so I’m guessing it was from earlier that day.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:48 pm

I’m just going to put this here.  nfdhoh - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 56 1f60d

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:29 pm

Thanks for posting @blueblues.  I still don't see the same giddy-in-love Lily I saw with Courtney, but I'll take anything I can get at this point.  laugh out loud

I look forward to seeing how they are together off-camera, and hopefully we might get some "catch up" posts of what they've been up to since filming.  

I want to see silliness, and I want to see Richie really appreciating who Lily is, because at this point I am still not convinced that he's all in.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 59 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+27
greentoolcat
Kels0012
jen689
just me
Karina
sdmom
quick_dry
Andie H
Katiebelle
atem
notarose