SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ule101 Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:14 am

Hopefully, they just scrap it as I can't deal with another failed celeb couple and I still don't believe Carlin and Angie.

ule101

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:21 am

ule101 wrote:Hopefully, they just scrap it as I can't deal with another failed celeb couple and I still don't believe Carlin and Angie.

Honestly I feel this is the best outcome! Scrap it and then by some miracle Locky ends up in a relationship that means he can't do it again because I really feel he's going to be the worst bachelor ever.  bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3552228123  bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3552228123  bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3552228123

Us reality TV junkies have BiP, then Big Brother coming up (it's pre-filmed and because they went into the BB House before Coronavirus, they're all good all quarantined in there anyway) and Farmer Wants a Wife too... we're good, we can do without a Bachelor season so bad it'd damage the brand anyway. Are you listening, tptb?
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1352

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:35 am

leavers wrote:
ule101 wrote:Hopefully, they just scrap it as I can't deal with another failed celeb couple and I still don't believe Carlin and Angie.

Honestly I feel this is the best outcome! Scrap it and then by some miracle Locky ends up in a relationship that means he can't do it again because I really feel he's going to be the worst bachelor ever.  bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3552228123  bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3552228123  bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3552228123

Us reality TV junkies have BiP, then Big Brother coming up (it's pre-filmed and because they went into the BB House before Coronavirus, they're all good all quarantined in there anyway) and Farmer Wants a Wife too... we're good, we can do without a Bachelor season so bad it'd damage the brand anyway. Are you listening, tptb?

@Leavers do you have a close date when Big Brother and Farmer wants a wife is suppose to air? TIA I wish they would skip Locky's season all together. I'm still amazed they chose him..I just can't see it with him....He's about as interesting as a dirty dish rag IMHO...
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:25 am

With the limit of 100 for indoor gathering, I am not sure filming for BB has to be halted.
MKR finishes next week and Ch7 has been promoting Farmers want a wife. Thus air date may be soon

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:55 am

@Enough I agree I don't think it needs to be canned (or at least I hope not, because I really want to know why all those girls were crying in the pap pics laugh out loud)

Being locked up in the Bachelor mansion is akin to quarantine itself so I'd say they should be filming MORE shows like this (a Circle AU would be awesome!) 

They might need to limit crew numbers/movement but considering Bette NZ filmed a whole season in Argentina with like 2-3 camera/sound guys it can be done.  

They obviously won't go overseas but neither did Angie and that didn't make a huge difference to her season IMO - in fact her FRC location was gorgeous.

I'm not at all invested in Locky as Lead so it doesn't bother me if this season a raging mess and if he picks someone not there for the right reasons, fine.  laugh out loud

ETA: Filming continuing 19/03

Production of The Bachelor Australia's eighth season will still go ahead, despite the spread of coronavirus across the nation.

As reported by B&T on Thursday, Channel 10 has decided to continue filming the popular dating show for the time being - despite suspending other major productions including Neighbours.

It is unclear whether specific measures are being by production company Warner Bros. to protect The Bachelor's cast and crew from COVID-19.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:49 pm

Group Date - Gridiron reported 20/03 here.  Two teams of six - 12 girls altogether.

Channel 10 has continued to power through filming of the next season of The Bachelor despite the current coronavirus crisis.

On Monday, Locky Gilbert was spotted playing Gridiron with the women from the series during a group date in Sydney.

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 XUuaiYp

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 5CON2I1

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 B8NUbCc

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 PvqcbYb

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Q34jqIV

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Niw383f

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 93Rlf5D

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 2Sh7lW6

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 AFzCHBq

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 HRQb5S8

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 I01PnnM

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 DjlzMsD

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 X0OkhA8

Source

The colour/number allocations will be very handy for setting up contestant threads and referencing girls.  Thanks TPTB.   laugh out loud

ETA: Threads have been created.  I don't think Bella is here but if anyone spots her sing out and I'll combine threads.  yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:43 pm

It blows my mind this hasn't been postponed yet tbh given everything else that's been happening, sure the residents of the bachie mansion are isolated but producers etc would be in contact with plenty of outsiders ... for a contestant to get covid-19 I just don't see how the risk is worth it. JMO.

Everyone else on earth has been sent home to work if they possibly can be no idea

ETA: Scomo is considering domestic travel restrictions and Tasmania has been completely locked down and the border between NT and QLD is being locked down as well, to protect vulnerable Indigenous communities. How are they going to get to Hometowns? Deliberately only choose NSW contestants again?

Last edited by leavers on Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:47 pm

Where is the social distancing?

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:53 pm

I think the girls would be classed the same way as families - i.e. no need to social distance since they're all living in such close quarters (and have been in quarantine for more than 14 days anyway).  

But the crew, yeah, it would only take one person to catch it and the whole production would get canned.  That's a good point about HTDs too @leavers.  They might have to do it via Skype.  laugh out loud

I wonder how much they've told the girls?  Could be quite a shock when they get out.  Reminds me of Big Brother, when they'd get Sandra Sully to recap all the news the housemates had missed.

They certainly appear relatively carefree for people who potentially have family members at home in high risk categories, or may themselves not have jobs to go back to.  Ignorance is bliss I guess!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:15 pm

So more states have since shut their borders, Scomo is basically saying to stop all interstate travel and long trips within your state, schools are most likely closing, and NSW is going to close all non-essential services over the next 48 hours.

There's no way filming can continue and if it does they're really, really irresponsible (plus where/how are they even going to film??)
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:00 pm

SD 2: Mansion garden
SD 3: Mansion kitchen
SD 4: Llama enclosure

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698

Wouldn't be surprised though if they have stopped production and we just haven't heard yet.  I doubt getting pap shots and writing crap DM articles is going to be classed as an essential service so all we're likely to get is the real, scary news for a while.  bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1f62c
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:11 pm

Bobette wrote:SD 2: Mansion garden
SD 3: Mansion kitchen
SD 4: Llama enclosure

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698

Wouldn't be surprised though if they have stopped production and we just haven't heard yet.  I doubt getting pap shots and writing crap DM articles is going to be classed as an essential service so all we're likely to get is the real, scary news for a while.  bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1f62c

Yep, which is a bummer because everyone needs a break from the doom and gloom... Paradise will be a welcome diversion, for once I'm glad it's filmed far in advance safe from any travel bans!
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333