SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:13 am

Agent99 wrote:@Bobette posted the exact same thing in her thread!  Another locked in clapping!

SHAZZAM bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:26 am

@Bobette @Agent99 @Vjeff I see the resemblance now! She has such a soft look the first night, and then bam she has two arm sleeves. But I like her. She seems really cool. Good job team 👏🏼
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:20 am

That was a new ad just then with Irena right?
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:24 am

Vjeff wrote:That was a new ad just then with Irena right?

I've only had Bella and Steph ads tonight.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:02 am

butterflylove wrote:

I just had Irena in SA. First ad break was the generic Locky one, then Irena. Haven’t had Steph and Bella tonight yet
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:10 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
butterflylove wrote:

I just had Irena in SA. First ad break was the generic Locky one, then Irena. Haven’t had Steph and Bella tonight yet

I had generic Locky, then Steph, then 3 Bella ads here in Victoria 🤦🏻‍�
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:11 am

butterflylove wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:
butterflylove wrote:

I had generic Locky, then Steph, then 3 Bella ads here in Victoria 🤦🏻

Interesting in NSW I had Locky then Irena then Steph
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:36 pm

BINGO! We had already identified Nicole, our mystery girl is called Laura, and new face Areeba.

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:44 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:10 pm

@GuardianAngel thank you but we don't need that new thread - we already have a thread for Areeba here with pics of her from the GDs in March (just didn't know her name till now).  I've copied the new info over and added her name to the title yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:18 pm

Bobette wrote:@GuardianAngel thank you but we don't need that new thread - we already have a thread for Areeba here with pics of her from the GDs in March (just didn't know her name till now).  I've copied the new info over and added her name to the title yes

@Bobette I am not sure if we have anything for Laura yet but I believe she is Laura Calleri based on comments.
https://www.facebook.com/laura.calleri.7
Instagram is @lauracalleri
https://www.linkedin.com/in/laura-calleri

Edit: Just saw @Agent99 already found her clapping!
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:16 pm

Good job all - I have added Laura's name to her thread. Not many left to find now!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333