SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:26 am

Well if he likes trashy airheads with fake lips and big boobs it looks from the pap pics like the casting was spot on for once.  cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:02 pm

I missed your ETA @Bobette.

Oh brother. no no Who's going to care about the season if/when they start filming, now that this is out.

@Bobette - Daily Mail Australia understands that the Survivor star accidentally appeared in the background of Aleks' Instagram Live interview with Kyron Dryden on Saturday.

Source

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by quick_dry Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:18 pm

Bobette wrote:Plus can anyone really see Locky keeping it in his pants that long?
maybe he GoPro'd it and we'll finally get those fantasy suites Tim robbed us of! ;)
quick_dry
quick_dry

Male Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:02 pm

@GuardianAngel @quick_dry That's why it's so ridiculous to continue IMO - they're supposedly filming Zoom dates so the Lead can build meaningful non-physical relationships with his potential F1s, yet at the same time he's flouting social distancing rules to "hang out" with contestants from rival franchises/networks?!  This season is layer upon layer of farce.  It's a farce lasagne.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:38 am

Hating all the attention I'm sure.  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Source

The question remains - why was Locky not locked down?!

MAFS’ Aleks Speaks Out After Rumours She's Dating New Bachelor Locky Gilbert

Well reality fans were sent into an absolute frenzy over the weekend after our new Bachelor Locky was spotted hanging out with a Married At First Sight contestant.

Aleks Markovic, who was married to Ivan on the most recent season of MAFS, was doing an Instagram Live interview over the weekend when none other than Locky Gilbert popped up momentarily in the background, according to the Daily Mail.

The Survivor alum turned Bachelor star was only seen for a split second, but it was enough to fuel rumours that he and Aleks could be dating.

Of course fans were quick to question what was going on, especially seeing as Locky is supposed to be staying single while his season of The Bachelor is currently on hold due to the coronavirus pandemic.

But according to Aleks, it was completely innocent! She joined the Kyle and Jackie O show this morning to set the record straight, saying that she and Locky are just friends and she hadn’t even met him prior to the weekend.

“I mean really, like I’m still filing my divorce papers, do you think I’d be rooting someone already?” Aleks joked.

Apparently Locky and Aleks have a mutual friend over in Perth, and both of them just happened to be at this friends house at the same time, while Aleks was filming the Instagram Live.

“No no, Locky was definitely not at my house that’s for sure, we’re just friends of a friend,” Aleks said.

“It’s an old high school friend, he happened to be friends with her as well because you know, men and women can be friends and yeah we happened to be at the same place at the same time.”

“I’ve never met Locky prior to Sunday. I’ve never actually met Locky so I was actually pretty shocked and I didn’t even know really who he was,” she added.

Aleks said that her and Locky started speaking about their reality TV show experiences seeing as they both had that in common, but she hasn’t spoken to him since she left the friend’s house.

“We kind of just hit it off as friends,” Aleks said. “We’ve met and we’re friends now and I wish him all the best to find his true soul mate on The Bachelor.”

Of course, Aleks isn’t blind and she did admit that Locky sure is a good looker and is certainly her type of guy.

“I mean he’s definitely, you know my thing is tall dark and handsome and Locky’s definitely that but I think he’s going to find his soul mate on the show from what he was saying to me, so I wish him all the best, but it’s definitely not me,” Aleks said.

So Bachelor fans can breathe a sign of relief knowing that Locky is still single, and from what Aleks said, is truly ready to find love on his season!

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:51 am

“I mean really, like I’m still filing my divorce papers, do you think I’d be rooting someone already?” Aleks joked.

Fake divorce papers for your fake marriage? Rolling Eyes

Funny, this "we're just friends" stuff is the same story she had for the cheating allegation against her on MAFS laugh out loud
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1352

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:51 pm

She didn't even know who he was. no no

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 05, 2020 4:03 am

New pics of the gridiron date before the girls changed into their sports gear.  

Some really clear facial shots here so I'm hoping a lurker might recognise someone and give us a name (could be the only publicity these girls get at this rate laugh out loud).  Anonymous tips can be emailed to the admin is anyone has anything to share.   Hugesmile

Meanwhile, what's with all the hideous jeans this season?!    

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Utk7yUf

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 VxNNkyj

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Mn8qW80

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 VUeY3GT

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 XiCA7kZ

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 MJFi8mE

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 7RNCwp5

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 CWLZ7Hr

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 9MDsV1o

bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 C3cPazU

EXCLUSIVE Bachelor producers ignore Coronavirus public gathering warnings

Gotta love a snarky pap caption.   bachelorinparadiseau - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 3806527698

Source: www.diimex.com
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 05, 2020 9:06 pm

no on the attire!

When would have these pics been taken?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed May 06, 2020 11:01 pm

@GuardianAngel Diimex doesn't date stamp their pics but the gridiron date (which these pics must be from considering Locky's outfit) was reported by DM here on March 20 and the article says the date was "on Monday", making it March 16.  Australia introduced strict social distancing measures on March 18 and production was officially shut down 10 days later on March 26.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun May 10, 2020 11:06 pm

Well well well. Filming to resume shortly.According to Daily Telegraph. Sorry can't link as I am reading the app version

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 11, 2020 3:23 am

Nice catch @Enough Not sure I'm "rejoicing" but looking forward to putting my sleuthing cap back on.  yes

Reality fans rejoice! The Bachelorette will RETURN this year despite delayed production of The Bachelor due to the coronavirus pandemic

The coronavirus pandemic has put the future of some TV shows in doubt.

But fans of The Bachelorette can rejoice, as the popular Channel 10 reality series will be returning this year despite delayed production of The Bachelor caused by COVID-19.

The future of the dating show was looking extremely uncertain earlier this year given the delays of its counterpart.

Confirming the news via a virtual presentation on Monday, ViacomCBS executive Beverley McGarvey said both Osher Günsberg led shows will be making a return.

McGarvey, the media giant's Australian Chief Content Officer, also confirmed spin-off show The Bachelor in Paradise will return to Ten in the next few weeks.

Back in April, Warner Brothers decided to halt filming of the eighth season of The Bachelor starring Locklan 'Locky' Gilbert, despite 'employing extra precautions'.

'The health and safety of our participants and crew members is our number one priority,' the companies said in a joint statement on April 4.

The statement continued: 'Although we have been employing extra precautions on set for some time, it is no longer practical to continue with production.

'These are extremely difficult times for all Australians and for our industry, and the full extent of those difficulties will not be known for some time to come.'

Channel Ten claimed the decision came after considering all other available options and revealed plans to resume filming as soon as it is deemed safe.

Filming of Locky's season began in early March. It's unclear what measures were put in place to reduce the risk of contracting coronavirus.

Production of The Bachelorette would usually kick off after The Bachelor wraps.

Originally slated to premiere early July, Channel 10 have not yet announced a premiere date for The Bachelor.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
Bookworm
AllAboutLove
Sundy
chailatte
Bookwormer333