SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by lleyki Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:47 am

Personally I think the problem was people were always trying to put a label on things when frankly, I always felt like Tyler and Gigi are two young, very attractive people who were hanging out, having fun and it is what is. Admittedly I was surprised when he attended her grandmother's funeral and it was only then that I entertained the idea that it was maybe a bit more serious than I initially thought. Because as I said before, even when all signs pointed to it, I still didn't want to believe Tyler was actually there in Holland with her. Because that just seemed way too serious for what I assumed was going on with them.

And funny enough I actually wonder if that may be one of the things that caused them to take a step back, as in maybe they themselves were a little freaked out at how quickly and intensely things were moving. I just think, and I get it because of the nature of Bachelor World shows, Bachelor Nation fans in particular are quick to over analyze, attach deep meanings to everything because they're used to people getting engaged after 8/10 weeks. And so everything has to have this label and be so serious.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by silverstreams Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:20 pm

I can see the scenario of them being in their own bubble until the funeral pics. That made things look really serious and I’m sure the media attention got too much IMO. I really do think they’re still friends - doubt Tyler would lie about that. We’ll see what happens - the E! article leaves the door open. All JMO

silverstreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:35 pm

Minney wrote:Hate that the Yankees beat the Twins but still amazed at the amount and variety of post show attention and articles written about Tyler.  He really is a phenom!  It's not just the entertainment outlets that feature him.   Guess everyone needs clicks! giggling

Just imagine how much bigger he’d be had the dummy not wasted six weeks dating a world famous supermodel. 🙄

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:42 pm

silverstreams wrote:I can see the scenario of them being in their own bubble until the funeral pics. That made things look really serious and I’m sure the media attention got too much IMO. I really do think they’re still friends - doubt Tyler would lie about that. We’ll see what happens - the E! article leaves the door open. All JMO

I don’t think either went into their dalliance looking for anything serious and were stunned by how quickly they connected. I think they may have realized it just wasn’t the right time for something serious. They spent several weekends holed up at the farm with no SM indication that they were together so if the goal was to get media attention by being together, they sure did a terrible job.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by fyww Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:22 pm

Emeralds wrote:
silverstreams wrote:I can see the scenario of them being in their own bubble until the funeral pics. That made things look really serious and I’m sure the media attention got too much IMO. I really do think they’re still friends - doubt Tyler would lie about that. We’ll see what happens - the E! article leaves the door open. All JMO

I don’t think either went into their dalliance looking for anything serious and were stunned by how quickly they connected. I think they may have realized it just wasn’t the right time for something serious. They spent several weekends holed up at the farm with no SM indication  that they  were together so if the goal was to get media attention by being together, they sure did a terrible job.

I am the last person to believe either of them went into this with any intention other than just wanting to hang out, spend time together and get to know each other. Gigi does not need Tyler for a PR relationship. And I don't even want to live in a world where people would call paps to their grandmother's funeral.

They could have been so much more public (and better dressed) if this was all for media attention. I believe they did everything they could to be low key. But that was never going to happen.

It is astounding to me how the media ran with this. And is still running with it! Albanian media sources are weighing in on their break up as if it is the second coming of Brangelina. hmmm

I'm just glad everyone seems to have stayed friends and no hard feelings.

fyww

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by cyessence Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:42 pm

Tyler Cameron turns heads at La Mer bash
https://pagesix.com/2019/10/05/tyler-cameron-turns-heads-at-la-mer-bash/amp/
TheBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 5 20191014
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3PmawrF-i1/

cyessence

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:57 pm

“He was with a male friend,” said a spy.
https://pagesix.com/2019/10/05/tyler-cameron-turns-heads-at-la-mer-bash/amp/
I just cannot laugh out loud A "spy". Just say you saw Tyler's IG story, which showed he was with Matt. Don't need any insider info to write two lines about the event.

Tyler and the foster sisters seem to have pretty good rapport. I know they're Gigi's (ex) step sisters, but they probably got to know him better when they were all working together for Bumble in LA a few weeks back. I've seen him refer to them as his "LA moms" laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:59 pm

Hi all, this is my first post here. Just wanted to weigh in on this topic. Unpopular opinion, I pretty much thought Tyler and Gigi was all for pr from the beginning. It pretty much unfolded exactly the way I thought. Gigi is absolutely not above pr relationships. This got her over a solid month of headlines and Tyler was the IT guy. I think it was mutually beneficial to both. The funeral pictures appeared pre-arranged and I agree, it was unbelievable. They were there a week with zero paparazzi shots beforehand, posting on social media decorating the coffin, tbh, they were posting on social media very casually after the grandmother died and didn't get all emotional until the next day. They didn't appear to crave privacy. With that all said, I still think Tyler made the right choice by going in the Gigi direction. Despite claims otherwise, he didn't lose out on anything, only gained. He didn't seem to want to be TB, they seemed to prefer Peter too, he got to connect/hang out with interesting people, go to some great places. He's now picked up where he left off in the Bachelor world and shilling. I think he dodged two huge bullets and he should never regret it. 1. Being TB would've been a come down. I think he would have gotten a poor edit because this show likes to build them up to tear them down. 2- The biggest dodge, it gave him an out with Hannah! That woman seems like a huge drain to be with and the BN fans would be OTT. I think Tyler made all the correct moves all IMO.

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:03 pm

@Lurker Welcome to the board! Hope you continue to read and post as there is always something going on here! Welcome1 Welcome1

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5420

Back to top Go down

Post by fyww Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:06 pm

Welcome!

I agree about Tyler making all the right moves. Smiley

For the rest I am more than happy to agree to disagree.

Except for the part about the show building you up to let you fall. That is so true!

fyww

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:25 pm

fyww wrote:Welcome!

I agree about Tyler making all the right moves. Smiley

For the rest I am more than happy to agree to disagree.

Except for the part about the show building you up to let you fall. That is so true!

Thank you and to Norcalgal as well. Yes, unfortunately not a popular opinion about the pr thing. It pains me to think that because I am very much pro-Tyler and it's usually, IMO, those that aren't who have said it. There were just certain things that didn't add up for me with them. I think Tyler will be fine either way, I'm just glad he's not chained to the franchise or anyone just because BN wills it so.

Last edited by Lurker on Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by cyessence Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:30 pm

dee wrote:
Tyler and the foster sisters seem to have pretty good rapport.

....agreed

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:38 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : distorted screenshot deleted)

cyessence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121