SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

etalkredcarpet - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:33 pm

@seton the whole dinner was odd. Felt producer driven to me. She didn’t care enough about Jed not to tell about the windmill so I don’t think she did it for Jed. I was thinking maybe she felt she made a mistake with peter because she knew she wasn’t choosing him and didn’t want to do the same with Tyler. She was concerned she lacked self control so she was stern with Tyler on camera about it is all I can think of.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

etalkredcarpet - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:37 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@seton In an interview he retweeted on twitter, he called their fantasy suite date underwhelming too.

I don’t think he was ok with how it all went down. He just was saying he understood Hannah’s actions to be supportive. He’s a young guy. He would have to be Teflon to get over everything.

All JMO

If I went to the FS and didn’t get any I would call it underwhelming as well.  Especially when I found out the lead had sex with more than just their F1.  All imo.

I also think when they don’t talk about not having sex on the show in FS it’s usually because it did happen.  I think more often than not the lead sleeps with more than just the F1 in the FS.

I just remember that I read on Reddit that Luke said Tyler was the last fantasy date. He was after Luke. I think she didn’t know what order the FS would be shown. she had the stern talking to with Tyler on camera in case it aired after the blow up with Luke.

I don’t think they slept together. I think she was guilt ridden by the time she got to Tyler.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:06 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@seton In an interview he retweeted on twitter, he called their fantasy suite date underwhelming too.

I don’t think he was ok with how it all went down. He just was saying he understood Hannah’s actions to be supportive. He’s a young guy. He would have to be Teflon to get over everything.

All JMO

If I went to the FS and didn’t get any I would call it underwhelming as well.  Especially when I found out the lead had sex with more than just their F1.  All imo.

I also think when they don’t talk about not having sex on the show in FS it’s usually because it did happen.  I think more often than not the lead sleeps with more than just the F1 in the FS.

I just remember that I read on Reddit that Luke said Tyler was the last fantasy date. He was after Luke. I think she didn’t know what order the FS would be shown. she had the stern talking to with Tyler on camera in case it aired after the blow up with Luke.

I don’t think they slept together. I think she was guilt ridden by the time she got to Tyler.

That is Luke's belief but I don't think he really knows the order. We only got pictures of Luke's date. And honestly Luke's date had to be last for them to end on the date they reportedly did May 10. We got the Luke pictures May 4th and that would only make time for the 6 days left of shooting. The rest of the shooting days where F3 RC, 2 MTP, 2 LCD and the FRC. Also they have days in-between fs off so no way enough time for Luke not to be last. Luke is spreading some lies/non truths and some are believing it.

Also Robert Mills has said the order of FS is the order that was shown on television.

Last edited by smg2587 on Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:06 pm

Peter Kraus distanced himself from the franchise more than just about any recent contestant. He also didn't give any major media interviews until mid-September after Arie was announced as Bachelor and, even then, he did minimal press. I don't follow him all that closely anymore, but I do know that Michelob has sponsored a number of his boot camps all over the country this year & he's still getting some sweet endorsement offers. All that to say, I don't believe that Tyler had to be all over the media the last six weeks to capitalize from being on the show, especially since he clearly had several things he was working on behind the scenes. I also don't think his lack of media appearances right out the gate had anything to do with whom he was seeing.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by fyww Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:07 pm

Bringing it back to present day, this is a fun exchange between Tyler, his mom and Dylan -

https://twitter.com/TylerJCameron3/status/1180168865227137027

fyww

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by fyww Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:23 pm

Vote for Tyler in People Magazine's reader's choice poll -

https://people.com/sexiest-man-alive/readers-choice/

This is a great opportunity for all those fans who are worried about his squandered chances at fame and fortune to help keep the poor guy relevant! Smiley

fyww

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:47 pm

fyww wrote:Vote for Tyler in People Magazine's reader's choice poll -

https://people.com/sexiest-man-alive/readers-choice/

This is a great opportunity for all those fans who are worried about his squandered chances at fame and fortune to help keep the poor guy relevant! Smiley

cantstopl

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:56 pm

@fyww IA. Plus I’m Not a fan at all of his new hairstyle

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by thank goodness Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:26 am

Here is another article  about Tyler and gigi
https://m.eonline.com/news/1079447/gigi-hadid-and-tyler-cameron-officially-split?cmpid=social_instagram_bio

Last edited by thank goodness on Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total

thank goodness

Back to top Go down

Post by cyessence Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:05 am

etalkredcarpet - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 4 T4f8vn10

Fresh off his breakup with Gigi Hadid, 'Bachelorette' star Tyler Cameron caused a frenzy at Yankee Stadium...

https://www.mlb.com/cut4/tyler-cameron-goes-to-yankees-postseason-game

cyessence

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:43 am

Hate that the Yankees beat the Twins but still amazed at the amount and variety of post show attention and articles written about Tyler. He really is a phenom! It's not just the entertainment outlets that feature him. Guess everyone needs clicks! giggling
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:16 am

thank goodness wrote:Here is another article  about Tyler and gigi
https://m.eonline.com/news/1079447/gigi-hadid-and-tyler-cameron-officially-split?cmpid=social_instagram_bio

This doesn't sound like they are completely dunzo to me?  Possible they are just trying to reduce the media attention?no idea
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121