SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

etalkredcarpet - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by cyessence Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:06 pm

Tyler Cameron Answers All Our Burning Questions:

https://onairwithryan.iheart.com/featured/ryan-seacrest/content/2019-10-18-tyler-cameron-answers-all-our-burning-questions-watch/?utm_campaign=later-linkinbio-onairwithryan&utm_content=later-3603129&utm_medium=social&utm_source=instagram

cyessence

Back to top Go down

etalkredcarpet - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by cyessence Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:58 pm

dee wrote:For those in Toronto, he's also doing a meet and greet at Dough TO on Saturday (Oct.19) from 1-3pm.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3xDGdRhbdD/

....also more details on their 437swimwear collab

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3xKVvFA6NJ/

cyessence

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:40 pm

smg2587 wrote:These quotes probably won't stop anyone speculating on his love life. 

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/tyler-cameron-on-dating-after-gigi-hadid-hannah-brown-splits/
LOL he just refuses to publicly close that door with her, doesn't he? laugh out loud
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:48 pm

@Eagle Eye he has, in the most polite way possible. In the interview, he also stated that he is grateful Hannah didn’t let him get down on what knee so he can save that for the right person.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:13 pm

He also said he doesn't have any plans to date girls in BN, which imo, is probably for the best. If he does choose to go on BIP, he can date someone in the franchise then. Being attached to someone in the franchise prior to that show is just unneeded drama and not worth it. And if he doesn't plan to go back on the show, imo, it's probably in his best interest to just find a girl in NYC rather than the franchise. He won't be gaining much by dating someone in BN without going through the show first. All JMO.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:14 pm

<
For now, Cameron told Us he won’t be seeing anyone — especially from Bachelor Nation.

I don’t mean no in a negative way, I’ve just never thought of it. Like, here’s beautiful girls and great girls I’ve met, but I haven’t even thought about dating in that sense,” he told Us on Thursday. “I only know a few of them and they’re all great. … But like I said, dating girls is, like, the least of my worries right now. I’m so busy and running around. I’ll be in Toronto this weekend, Boston Monday and then Jupiter, [Florida] or the week to finally relax and hang with the family.”>>

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/tyler-cameron-on-dating-after-gigi-hadid-hannah-brown-splits/?jwsource=em

I think it cannot be more clear that he is not pursuing anyone right now, and not from BN. So anyone can speculate all day long, his words are not ‘ I’m open to something in the future with XYZ ‘ ( Hannah) . He is trying his best to repeat that his focus is into setting his life up with all his projects and activities, making a stable life happen for himself.
In the Ryan Seacrest interview, as soon as the relationship questions are brought up, he immediately crosses his arms to guard himself. He is trying to navigate being polite, answer the questions and still keep some privacy. It’s a tough thing to do in his skin.
JMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by cyessence Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:31 pm

cyessence wrote:Tyler and Matt cleaning up nicely at
Hudson River Park’s Annual Gala
etalkredcarpet - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 18 Screen12

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3vkcEDpJ0w/?igshid=wkzzcftbd5ld

....more pics

http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/4373620/lucy-liu-tyler-cameron-more-step-out-for-hudson-river-park-gala-2019-11/

cyessence

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:33 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Eagle Eye he has, in the most polite way possible. In the interview, he also stated that he is grateful Hannah didn’t let him get down on what knee so he can save that for the right person.
Oh I know they're completely done. I just think it's funny that he always makes sure to throw in a "not right now" or "who knows what the future holds" when people ask about her. It's just so obvious to me why he does it and I find it amusing.

Astrobach wrote:I think it cannot be more clear that he is not pursuing anyone right now, and not from BN. So anyone can speculate all day long, his words are not ‘ I’m open to something in the future with XYZ ‘ ( Hannah) . He is trying his best to repeat that his focus is into setting his life up with all his projects and activities, making a stable life happen for himself.
In the Ryan Seacrest interview, as soon as the relationship questions are brought up, he immediately crosses his arms to guard himself. He is trying to navigate being polite, answer the questions and still keep some privacy. It’s a tough thing to do in his skin.
JMHO
I'm not speculating about anything, simply making an observation. His words may not have been "I'm open to something in the future with Hannah" but they also weren't "I've completely closed the door on a relationship with Hannah," and this is far from the first time Tyler has given an interview and used this sort of open-ended wording. To be clear, I'm not shipping them and it's beyond obvious that Tannah is never, ever happening. But he fuels the speculation himself by appearing to leave the door open a crack. As I said, it's obvious why he does it and it just gives me a good chuckle.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:39 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@Eagle Eye he has, in the most polite way possible. In the interview, he also stated that he is grateful Hannah didn’t let him get down on what knee so he can save that for the right person.
Oh I know they're completely done. I just think it's funny that he always makes sure to throw in a "not right now" or "who knows what the future holds" when people ask about her. It's just so obvious to me why he does it and I find it amusing.

Astrobach wrote:I think it cannot be more clear that he is not pursuing anyone right now, and not from BN. So anyone can speculate all day long, his words are not ‘ I’m open to something in the future with XYZ ‘ ( Hannah) . He is trying his best to repeat that his focus is into setting his life up with all his projects and activities, making a stable life happen for himself.
JMHO
I'm not speculating about anything, simply making an observation. His words may not have been "I'm open to something in the future with Hannah" but they also weren't "I've completely closed the door on a relationship with Hannah," and this is far from the first time Tyler has given an interview and used this sort of open-ended wording. To be clear, I'm not shipping them and it's beyond obvious that Tannah is never, ever happening. But he fuels the speculation himself by appearing to leave the door open a crack. As I said, it's obvious why he does it and it just gives me a good chuckle.

That's exactly right. Maybe Tyler has completely closed the door on a future relationship with Hannah. The point is that he refuses to say he has. Who knows for what reason? When you say it's obvious why he does it, can you tell me what you think his reasoning is? I personally find Tyler to be a sphinx laugh out loud and very hard to interpret.

We've all misjudged him multiple times in the past. Some of us thought he wanted to get back together with Hannah at the ATFR, some of us thought he was done with her, some of us thought he was recently lying about being just friends with Gigi when he was apparently telling the truth. He's very difficult to interpret, IMO.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:48 pm

@smg2587  Thanks for bringing this over.  I really enjoy hearing about his projects/plans/life in general right now.  He remains to me the good guy with a sweet heart I saw on Hannah's season. IMO right now, he's enjoying his fame in a way which is admirable, taking advantage of the opportunities that come his way but also staying "humble and kind" as Tim McGraw would say.  I look forward to hearing about all his adventures.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:14 pm

@Bleiby527 I just think he likes the buzz it generates, because he knows people lose their minds whenever he mentions Hannah's name. If we've learned one thing about Tyler it's that he can be a bit of a troll, and I think he just likes to stir the pot a little and keep his name out there. But he always manages to bring the conversation back around to one of his charitable endeavours in the end so I can't be too mad at him.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:38 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:@Bleiby527 I just think he likes the buzz it generates, because he knows people lose their minds whenever he mentions Hannah's name. If we've learned one thing about Tyler it's that he can be a bit of a troll, and I think he just likes to stir the pot a little and keep his name out there. But he always manages to bring the conversation back around to one of his charitable endeavours in the end so I can't be too mad at him.

Ah ok, that makes sense. If it's more than that, we will all collectively lose our minds laugh out loud. That is accurate. I wish he wasn't such a sphinx.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121