SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 10 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LaurenBushnell - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by LaineyG Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:03 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I just saw that Demi was also up early for a flight this morning and since they said they couldn’t wait to see each other soon, I’m guessing her and Hannah are heading somewhere together unless it’s just a coincidence. I’d love for this to be the case because I’m ready for some fun and ridiculous IG stories laugh out loud

Me too!! And thanks everyone for the updates. Can’t wait for the DWTS announcement on the 21st!! 💃😊

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

LaurenBushnell - Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Minney Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:18 pm

I give Hannah a lot of credit for bravery to go on DWTS's and can't wait to see how she does! It exposes so much about a person so I usually respect how out of their comfort zone many contestants are on this show and expect Hannah to do really well and to make it fun. The shows been interesting lately some of the better dancers going out earlier. It's all about fan base and Hannah has a nice large one!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:32 pm

Minney wrote:I give Hannah a lot of credit for bravery to go on DWTS's and can't wait to see how she does!  It exposes so much about a person so I usually respect how out of their comfort zone many contestants are on this show and expect Hannah to do really well and to make it fun.  The shows been interesting lately some of the better dancers going out earlier.  It's all about fan base and Hannah has a nice large one!

Hannah has been dancing since she was 3 years old and was actually a dance teacher so this may be actually her safe space and a good but familiar challenge to and for her. Her talent in her pageants was dance so I would guess she'll do very well.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:59 pm

Crossing fingers she doesn't get too much flak for having that sort of experience.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:17 pm

Hannah and Demi are together right now. John Paul Jones was spotted out and the fan that took a picture with him said he was FaceTiming with Demi and Hannah laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:35 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Hannah and Demi are together right now. John Paul Jones was spotted out and the fan that took a picture with him said he was FaceTiming with Demi and Hannah laugh out loud

Ok but where are they?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:43 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Hannah and Demi are together right now. John Paul Jones was spotted out and the fan that took a picture with him said he was FaceTiming with Demi and Hannah laugh out loud

Ok but where are they?

Going by Hannah's twitter tag location they seem to be in Mexico.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:04 pm

Hannah responded to Tyler’s mom’s post about poppa Cameron needing prayers with “praying so hard, love poppa cameron and praying for healing.” She really is such a class act and a good soul.

Absolutely cannot wait to root for her during Dancing With The Stars. She will be a blast to watch on that show.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:12 pm

SeekAny wrote:Hannah responded to Tyler’s mom’s post about poppa Cameron needing prayers with “praying so hard, love poppa cameron and praying for healing.” She really is such a class act and a good soul.

Absolutely cannot wait to root for her during Dancing With The Stars. She will be a blast to watch on that show.

Hannah is such a doll. Thx for this. 😊

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:31 pm

SeekAny wrote:Hannah responded to Tyler’s mom’s post about poppa Cameron needing prayers with “praying so hard, love poppa cameron and praying for healing.” She really is such a class act and a good soul.

I knew Hannah would do this!! She rocks. And momma c knows it, too, I think.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:11 am

Awe how great was that Hannah took the time to reach out to mama c at a time like this. It sure seems they hit it off because mama c defends Hannah.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:43 am

nannymargie wrote:

Awe how great was that Hannah took the time to reach out to mama c at a time like this.  It sure seems they hit it off because mama c defends Hannah.  

ITA ... :yes:

It doesn’t surprise me at all, because I always felt Hannah really clicked with the Cameron family, and she’s a compassionate young lady.

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+56
beader
USAGold
Miyala
provenceguy
FLChica