SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 64 of 70 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:58 pm

Since Peter has mentioned several times that he loves his cuban roots , learned spanish from his grandmother, it's a culture thing that the children live at home until late age or even marriage loves the cuban food his mother cooks. Wouldn't he be more comfortable with a Cuban/American girl who can "GET" where his mother is coming from , speaks spanish as well and comes from the same culture? I mean wouldn't that make mommy dearest and Peter happier? I mean she would get why he still lives at home at 28 yrs old if it's the "culture" no? no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:08 pm

Let's get real. Peter has never been in a serious relationship. Heck, Madi, the virgin, had a longer relationship (was in love and had her heart broken). He's not going to settle down anytime soon as he has not had ONE relationship last even a year and he's 28 years old! IMO

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:12 pm

@Jolena that's a good point.

I know interracial couples who have differences in religion, customs, cultural, etc but they made it work.

In Peter's case perhaps that would be more suitable for Mommy dearest.

My grandmother owned a house in Italy, her daughter, looked after her as she aged. She got married, continued to live in the home. She had her first daughter, grandma passed away. She had another two children, all living in the same house. One got married and moved to the husband's parents house, and the second daughter married, and lives in the same house with her mother. I'm sure it will continue for more generations.

MB will be doing laundry for awhile. Peter will be living at home for a long time IMO. I think when he made that statement about moving, he was still with HA.

I'd never be able to handle living in the same house as my ex mother in law. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:20 pm

I rewatched the ATFR today...Madison seemed so optimistic when she first came out and sat next to Peter. Do you think Peter led her to believe that he was very interested in dating her post show? Maybe a “half truth”? Or did TB set her up?   I just feel like Peter said he loved Madison that night but less than 48 hours later he is on IG where his mom is heard telling him “I love you” and him saying the article about his family is “fake news”....he seems to be well over being upset with how his Mom treated Madison...unreal!!! I just hope Madison is doing a toast tonight with her family to “new beginnings”.

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:03 pm

@brightmi That's what I noticed. Madison didn't know what was about come with Peter's mother. She initially seemed more optimistic. I think she was a little taken back when Peter said they'd just take it day by day. We know CH told her Peter wanted to be with her. Peter would've said he wanted to try. She clearly had told her family and they were supporting her. But Madison also didn't know the full extent of how Barb felt about her. I imagine she was shocked at the level of vitriol, any sane person would be. Hopefully she's back with her family now and counting her blessings to not have to deal with the toxicity of the Weber family. It doesn't look like Peter is going to put up those boundaries anytime soon. All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:11 pm

Barb displayed some very toxic behavior and I am sure it is not the first time. Why should she try to be better when there does not seem to be any consequences for her. Peter is back and doesn't even seem fazed by how she acted at ATFR. She got what she wanted. I am happy for Madi -- she will find a man that is a better fit for her.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:27 pm

atem wrote:Let's get real.  Peter has never been in a serious relationship.  Heck, Madi, the virgin, had a longer relationship (was in love and had her heart broken).  He's not going to settle down anytime soon as he has not had ONE relationship last even a year and he's 28 years old! IMO

Peter has said his longest relationship lasted 3 years. Isn’t that about the same as Madi’s?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:33 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
atem wrote:Let's get real.  Peter has never been in a serious relationship.  Heck, Madi, the virgin, had a longer relationship (was in love and had her heart broken).  He's not going to settle down anytime soon as he has not had ONE relationship last even a year and he's 28 years old! IMO

Peter has said his longest relationship lasted 3 years.  Isn’t that about the same as Madi’s?

He said it was on and off for 3 years.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:08 am

Peter said he was in an on and off relationship for three years, and they broke up at least three times.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:18 am

Broke up at least three times. I wonder what the issues were? question

via GIPHY

Giffy

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:07 am

The only reason why I support CH having gone to Auburn and bringing Madi back to LA is because Madi and Peter never had essential off camera time for closure. At ATFR neither looked like they had a plan despite IMO them both having lingering love feelings.
I do believe that sitting down a day or so after ATFR to seriously talk it out was a healthy outcome.  Some alumni who have gone far on a season have talked about how disorientating it is to feel love for the lead one minute then leave with lots of loose ends the next minute. Not having talking time like one usually does in a RL breakup can postpone healing and stall moving on.
IMO Madi and Peter are now both better off because they finally had the opportunity to privately and jointly come to a decision.
They no longer have to ponder the “what if”. Now they know.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:26 am

notarose wrote:The only reason why I support CH having gone to Auburn and bringing Madi back to LA is because Madi and Peter never had essential off camera time for closure. At ATFR neither looked like they had a plan despite IMO them both having lingering love feelings.
I do believe that sitting down a day or so after ATFR to seriously talk it out was a healthy outcome.  Some alumni who have gone far on a season have talked about how disorientating it is to feel love for the lead one minute then leave with lots of loose ends the next minute. Not having talking time like one usually does in a RL breakup can postpone healing and stall moving on.
IMO Madi and Peter are now both better off because they finally had the opportunity to privately and jointly come to a decision.
They no longer have to ponder the “what if”. Now they know.

This is what I've said they needed all along and I'm glad they had those couple of days to talk it out. Peter and Hannah Ann also had the opportunity to get the "what if" figured out as well. All three of them can move forward with their lives with no regrets... well at least Madi and Hannah Ann can move forward. Not sure Peter will ever be able to!

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 70 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton