SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 70 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 64 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by cheriee Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:26 pm

northernviewer wrote:I dotn believe for 1 second that only those 3 Webbers know Madison better than the rest of the world.  Madis actions prior to going on the show tell us the kind of person she is ... she acted reasonable and showed strength of character during filming .. shes not a perfect person, but shes not the person nasty Barb is making her out to be either.  Barb is exaggerating everything to the nth degree to justify her actions.  I don't believe a word that comes out of her hateful mouth.  She is NOT a loving mother looking out for her sons best interests!

I agree with you. Peter's family don't want him to be with Madi, and all of the vitriol is to justify their own reasoning. The fact that they have zero critique for Peter's own decisions and actions tells you everything. They need to malign Madi's character because they refuse to ever look at their own toxic family dynamics. Why should their biased opinion be more important than Madi's own history and lifetime of actions?

As you said Madi is imperfect, but she is clearly not some malicious person. It seems from everything we can tell from Madi's own life that she is well loved by her community, by her friends and family, and has a heart for volunteering and helping others. She caused no drama with the other women, and she hasn't committed any egregious offences to warrant being attacked in such a vicious way. It is Barb who has shown such a nasty and vindictive side, someone who is willing to put personal petty grievances above the well-being of her children. We watched her humiliate her son on live tv and she wants to talk about Madi's character? Disgusting. All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:31 pm

kmick0890 wrote:Didn't one of them mention the last month had been hard in the breakup scene? That clearly puts the breakup in the middle end of December.
HA was on BHH, she very clearly states that their problems started at the beginning of January. Becca & Rachel questioned her about December & HA says they were good all of December. When she spoke about the month being hard, she was referring to January, and when referencing their problems, she says Peter always downplayed the issues, and always said it was that watching the show back was hard for him, nothing to do with Madi. That day of the breakup was the first time he told her he couldn’t give her all of his heart. Becca & Rachel also back up the timeline because Peter was on BHH at the beginning of January, Becca and Rachel got to talk to his parents, and Barb who can’t hide her emotions, was very happy at the time, which obviously had to do with Peter being with HA at that time. HA says the breakup was at the end of January which is backed up by Peter being on BHH, RS says the breakup was at the end of January, CH spoke about HA & Peter being together on NYE. I don’t understand the insistence that HA is lying when there’s no evidence to support that.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:34 pm

ReneeM wrote:
kmick0890 wrote:Didn't one of them mention the last month had been hard in the breakup scene? That clearly puts the breakup in the middle end of December.
HA was on BHH, she very clearly states that their problems started at the beginning of January. Becca & Rachel questioned her about December & HA says they were good all of December. When she spoke about the month being hard, she was referring to January, and when referencing their problems, she says Peter always downplayed the issues, and always said it was that watching the show back was hard for him, nothing to do with Madi. That day of the breakup was the first time he told her he couldn’t give her all of his heart. Becca & Rachel also back up the timeline because Peter was on BHH at the beginning of January, Becca and Rachel got to talk to his parents, and Barb who can’t hide her emotions, was very happy at the time, which obviously had to do with Peter being with HA at that time. HA says the breakup was at the end of January which is backed up by Peter being on BHH, RS says the breakup was at the end of January, CH spoke about HA & Peter being together on NYE. I don’t understand the insistence that HA is lying when there’s no evidence to support that.

I think the confusion is coming from people because the show made it seem like the month after the proposal was hard on them. If we're going on one month after the proposal, that would be December not January. The editing makes it unclear.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:34 pm

ReneeM wrote:

I don't think she is lying.  But, they didn't see each other for a month, right? Per RS, HS was facetiming her brother, not Peter about her move.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:43 pm

kmick0890 wrote:I think the confusion is coming from people because the show made it seem like the month after the proposal was hard on them. If we're going on one month after the proposal, that would be December not January. The editing makes it unclear.
I understand being confused from the show last night, but HA clarifies the timeline very clearly on BHH, Rachel & Becca asked her a lot of questions about it. I don’t understand the insistence that she’s lying.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:49 pm

atem wrote:I don't think she is lying.  But, they didn't see each other for a month, right?  Per RS, HS was facetiming her brother, not Peter about her move.

The month they didn’t see each other was January. HA says she knew Peter was struggling, but he told her it was because of rewatching the show, he always reassured her & downplayed his feelings for Madi. He told HA he was always going to pick her etc. HA said she started seeing red flags when Peter wanted to reach out to Hannah B for closure. Peter tried to convince her that she should be ok with that, but she wasn’t, so that was causing problems. The morning of the breakup she had spoken to Peter over the phone, and they decided that they weren’t gonna break up, that they were gonna work through their problems. Also it stands to reason imo, that if you believe RS about HA FaceTiming her brother, not Peter and he didn’t back that up with any evidence, you should also believe him when he says the breakup happened at the end of January. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:55 pm

ReneeM wrote:
atem wrote:I don't think she is lying.  But, they didn't see each other for a month, right?  Per RS, HS was facetiming her brother, not Peter about her move.

The month they didn’t see each other was January. HA says she knew Peter was struggling, but he told her it was because of rewatching the show, he always reassured her & downplayed his feelings for Madi. He told HA he was always going to pick her etc. HA said she started seeing red flags when Peter wanted to reach out to Hannah B for closure. Peter tried to convince her that she should be ok with that, but she wasn’t, so that was causing problems. The morning of the breakup she had spoken to Peter over the phone, and they decided that they weren’t gonna break up, that they were gonna work through their problems. Also it stands to reason imo, that if you believe RS about HA FaceTiming her brother, not Peter and he didn’t back that up with any evidence, you should also believe him when he says the breakup happened at the end of January. All jmo.

I am not saying she's lying though.  I just don't think she knew everything that was going on. I could have sworn he said HS confirmed she was talking her with brother.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:06 pm

ReneeM wrote:
kmick0890 wrote:I think the confusion is coming from people because the show made it seem like the month after the proposal was hard on them. If we're going on one month after the proposal, that would be December not January. The editing makes it unclear.
I understand being confused from the show last night, but HA clarifies the timeline very clearly on BHH, Rachel & Becca asked her a lot of questions about it. I don’t understand the insistence that she’s lying.
Sorry to disagree but HA is now the loyal soldier of TPTB. She is NOT going to contradict anything that is already agreed as per the timeline THEY set up. And yes, I think she can lie, she did all season long IMO in order to get the status that she now has gained. She is labeled a ‘ queen ‘ now! Well done! No wonder VF and her are rooting for each other ‘ in their NEW NEXT CHAPTER “ . ( from VF IG comments to HA) 
She showed her true colors LIVE yesterday, and there was NO heartbroken ‘ queen’ to me. It was revengeful, using the platform to put her UP as she bashed Peter who stands with his tail between his legs taking a beating. She didn’t really LOVE the guy she talked to yesterday. She USED his weakness to her own benefit. Only her pride was hurt. Her exit from the breakup was also very enlightening. 
All IMO

Last edited by Astrobach on Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:14 pm

Is RS the loyal soldier of TPTB as well? Because without knowing that HA confirmed they broke up at the end of January, he also said they broke up at the end of January.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:35 pm

@ReneeM Seems to me that RS has multiple contradicting sources this year even more than ever... he also reads and pick stuff up from THIS very Forum, so... I’m not too worried about contradicting him. We have so many items that do not gel with that timeline. IMO TPTB is covering up the fact that 
Peter has most likely contacted Madi on his own before CH became involved. That would give one more reason why they are so P/O at both Peter and Madi. You cannot do anything OUSIDE  their control, without paying the consequences IMO. 
All JMO ( subject to change but for now, looking at the evidence I SEE, that’s my opinion).
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by kjcarter91 Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:21 pm

Have there been any Madi or Peter sightings today?

kjcarter91

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:28 pm

I read Madi unfollowed Chris H on Insta and I say GOOD! Peter needs to get away from them, but I doubt it.

Someone on reddit said Chad followed and then unfollowed Peter and that's a lie. Chad (Madi's dad) has the exact same number he's always followed and never followed Peter (nor has Madi).

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 70 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 64 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton