SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 70 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 62 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:50 pm

suzq wrote:This season really shows the dilemma that Peter was in -- go with the person who looks and seems "better on paper" or be the one that you want to be with.  I hope that he learns from this experience and has some self-growth from it.  I would like to think that Madi and HA have done some learning from this, too.

Only if both dump his indecisive a**!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:18 pm

suzq wrote:This season really shows the dilemma that Peter was in -- go with the person who looks and seems "better on paper" or be the one that you want to be with.  I hope that he learns from this experience and has some self-growth from it.  I would like to think that Madi and HA have done some learning from this, too.

I think Peter is pretty pathetic. He's not a man. I would want a man who knows what the heck he wants and doesn't listen to producers like he obviously does.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:21 pm

atem wrote:

I think Peter is pretty pathetic.  He's not a man.  I would want a man who knows what the heck he wants and doesn't listen to producers like he obviously does.

Aka Colton who got shammed a lot his season. At least he was a man and went after the one he wanted.
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:38 pm

Jolena wrote:If Madi was the 2nd date and he told her that he had been intimate then she knows it was with Hannah. So in Madi's eyes (and producer influence ) that could be why she left figuring he was more into Hannah, was intimate with Hannah and she probably didn't trust anything he was telling her at the time. IDK jmo

We have proof Madi's was the last date from The Sun pictures which were taken on the 10th.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:23 pm

F*** Peter. I like him a lot as a person but as the Bachelor he sucked. That's all laugh out loud and I hope Madi dumps him tomorrow night.

All imo.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:28 pm

⭐ Just a heads up to people who have read the Reddit Astro post about Peter and Madison and their compatibility. While a lot of information in there is valid, as can be copied from any site you can access, it is also very simplistic and incorrect at times as well. Someone who has 6 months experience learning from reading on the internet is NOT an astrologer IMO, and it gives you an example of why astrology is often ridiculed. “ So Peter's sun is in Leo and Madi's is in Aries which means who they are in their essence are matches. They are both fiery and passionate individuals , Madi is probably the starter being the Aries and Peter the finisher.“ WHAT does that even mean....?
I’ve been interested and involved in learning and applying astrology since the late 80’s and am STILL learning! It is partly science with data to analyze and intuition with interpretations of what is there on the chart, which is also a blueprint done AT BIRTH , therefore is subject to fluctuations of the NOW.
It is fascinating and can be very helpful as a tool of self discovery and awareness.
Peter has fascinated me as I watched him on both the Hannah’s season and now. He is a complex guy but contrary to many short-cut quick Astro conclusion is NOT reduced to a Sun sign or even a few aspects taken from his charts.
He has a Sun in Leo, yes BUT is majorly showing his VIRGO influence with 3 major planets there: his Mercury, ( how his mind works, the way he communicates) Venus, ( his love language, what he values in terms of emotional attachments, also, arts, love and romance, beauty and the beautifying process, money, entertainment, leisure, sensuality, and comfort.) and Mars ( which is the drive, also the sexual impulses, ambition and assertiveness, action etc.)
That is a LOT of Virgo!
Let’s look at these : a Virgo Mercury man is SUPER ANALYTICAL, Venus in Virgo is the mate who hovers and constantly over analyze his sentiments, emotions and has a hard time making his mind up! Sounds familiar? But it’s not all, see this excerpt:
Venus in Virgo, Mars in Virgo: In love, you are at once commanding and easygoing. You are loving, sensual, earthy, and possessive. You don’t like to be wrong, and you can be enormously soothing and comforting to less comfortable partners than yourself. Highly sensual, you are easily aroused. However, you may be very focused on the physical side of love. You seek a relationship that promises to be long-lasting, and you don’t easily leave a union. You become extremely agitated if sex is not forthcoming. Sex to you is physical “proof” of love and commitment.” Hence the shock and inner turmoil that Madison exercised on his ‘ usual M.O. and feelings.

Peter is constantly ‘in love ‘ with the person who says the right thing, ( check his Virgo list) and loves the sexual / physical ‘ proof’ of that connection, without which, he doubts himself as a worthy companion. He overanalyzes every detail and that causes him to flip- flop from what seems the right things ‘ at the moment’. Or the right partner at the moment.
Of course he is also VERY influenced by his parents, especially his mother ( Mercury) and wants to please and be approved by them.
I will be back. To be followed, I don’t want to lose my post, again... laugh out loud
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:44 pm

Astrobach wrote:⭐ Just a heads up to people who have read the Reddit Astro post about Peter and Madison and their compatibility. While a lot of information in there is valid, as can be copied from any site you can access, it is also very simplistic and incorrect at times as well. Someone who has 6 months experience learning from reading on the internet is NOT an astrologer IMO, and it gives you an example of why astrology is often ridiculed. “ So Peter's sun is in Leo and Madi's is in Aries which means who they are in their essence are matches. They are both fiery and passionate individuals , Madi is probably the starter being the Aries and Peter the finisher.“ WHAT does that even mean....?
I’ve been interested and involved in learning and applying astrology since the late 80’s and am STILL learning! It is partly science with data to analyze and intuition with interpretations of what is there on the chart, which is also a blueprint done AT BIRTH , therefore is subject to fluctuations of the NOW.
It is fascinating and can be very helpful as a tool of self discovery and awareness.
Peter has fascinated me as I watched him on both the Hannah’s season and now. He is a complex guy but contrary to many short-cut quick Astro conclusion is NOT reduced to a Sun sign or even a few aspects taken from his charts.
He has a Sun in Leo, yes BUT is majorly showing his VIRGO influence with 3 major planets there: his Mercury, ( how his mind works, the way he communicates) Venus, ( his love language, what he values in terms of emotional attachments, also, arts, love and romance, beauty and the beautifying process, money, entertainment, leisure, sensuality, and comfort.) and Mars ( which is the drive, also the sexual impulses, ambition and assertiveness, action etc.)
That is a LOT of Virgo!
Let’s look at these : a Virgo Mercury man is SUPER ANALYTICAL, Venus in Virgo is the mate who hovers and constantly over analyze his sentiments, emotions and has a hard time making his mind up! Sounds familiar? But it’s not all, see this excerpt:
Venus in Virgo, Mars in Virgo: In love, you are at once commanding and easygoing. You are loving, sensual, earthy, and possessive. You don’t like to be wrong, and you can be enormously soothing and comforting to less comfortable partners than yourself. Highly sensual, you are easily aroused. However, you may be very focused on the physical side of love. You seek a relationship that promises to be long-lasting, and you don’t easily leave a union. You become extremely agitated if sex is not forthcoming. Sex to you is physical “proof” of love and commitment.” Hence the shock and inner turmoil that Madison exercised on his ‘ usual M.O. and feelings.

Peter is constantly ‘in love ‘ with the person who says the right thing, ( check his Virgo list) and loves the sexual / physical ‘ proof’ of that connection, without which, he doubts himself as a worthy companion. He overanalyzes every detail and that causes him to flip- flop from what seems the right things ‘ at the moment’.  Or the right partner at the moment.
Of course he is also VERY influenced by his parents, especially his mother ( Mercury) and wants to please and be approved by them.
I will be back. To be followed, I don’t want to lose my post, again... laugh out loud
JMO

Thank you, @Astrobach for this! I found it enjoyable but even more I found it helpful in understanding how Peter "works."

thanks!

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:45 pm

@Astrobach NAILED IT!!!

No wonder Peter had no doubts it would be him and Hannah B at the end. "Mic Drop"

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:59 pm

Maybe he had sex with HA and that was his struggle?

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:07 pm

Astrobach wrote: Peter is constantly ‘in love ‘ with the person who says the right thing, ( check his Virgo list) and loves the sexual / physical ‘ proof’ of that connection, without which, he doubts himself as a worthy companion. He overanalyzes every detail and that causes him to flip- flop from what seems the right things ‘ at the moment’.  Or the right partner at the moment.
JMO

This part really sums up Peter. I think we're going to see again how much Peter needs words of affirmation and how insecure he's been throughout about not having his feelings be reciprocated at the end. He knew he was in love with Madi and that Madi was the person he really wanted. But she had also been someone who was slower in expressing how she felt, IMO she wanted to be certain his commitment was for a future marriage not just an engagement. HA was in contrast very expressive, IMO overstating how strongly she felt about him because she wanted an engagement and wasn't so concerned about whether they could share a lifetime together. With the added influence of his Mother wanting HA, he went into even deeper confusion. We've seen how indecisive Peter is and how much validation he seeks. If one thing is for sure Peter needs to break free from seeking constant validation and approval from his Mother and others, move out on his own, and really figure out the kind of man he wants to be. All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:32 pm

cheriee wrote:
Astrobach wrote: Peter is constantly ‘in love ‘ with the person who says the right thing, ( check his Virgo list) and loves the sexual / physical ‘ proof’ of that connection, without which, he doubts himself as a worthy companion. He overanalyzes every detail and that causes him to flip- flop from what seems the right things ‘ at the moment’.  Or the right partner at the moment.
JMO

This part really sums up Peter. I think we're going to see again how much Peter needs words of affirmation and how insecure he's been throughout about not having his feelings be reciprocated at the end. He knew he was in love with Madi and that Madi was the person he really wanted. But she had also been someone who was slower in expressing how she felt, IMO she wanted to be certain his commitment was for a future marriage not just an engagement. HA was in contrast very expressive, IMO overstating how strongly she felt about him because she wanted an engagement and wasn't so concerned about whether they could share a lifetime together. With the added influence of his Mother wanting HA, he went into even deeper confusion. We've seen how indecisive Peter is and how much validation he seeks. If one thing is for sure Peter needs to break free from seeking constant validation and approval from his Mother and others, move out on his own, and really figure out the kind of man he wants to be. All JMO.

Agreed and Peter conveniently forgot that Madison told him on the first date that she moved slowly in relationships.  He seems to not connect the dots unless you absolutely spell it out which Hannah Ann did with her multiple declarations of love.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:44 pm

Exactly @HavaDrPepper and for someone as indecisive and in need of validation as Peter, HA's constant declarations of love was the affirmation he craved. IMO it was actually Madi who was falling in love with him, that she was starting to picture a marriage with Peter and children, and this is why his sleeping with other women hurt so much. She wasn't thinking within the bubble of the show, she was wondering how they would make it work outside of it and what she would need in order to feel like she could move forward. She wasn't just going to tell him what he wanted to hear in order to get engaged. IMO she wanted to know for herself too if Peter was right for her. And honestly, that is realistic if you're looking at a forever with someone. A marriage is going to be about what both people want, it should be a partnership. Obviously Peter's position of being "The Bachelor" puts him on a pedestal but that's not how their life would be after the show. Madi's honesty about wondering how she could just get over him sleeping with other women 6 days before an engagement is a realistic question to ask if you're actually wanting to spend your life with someone after this. All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 70 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 62 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton