SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 70 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 60 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:42 pm

I am not a fan of Madison or Hannah Ann for different reasons. And I am not a  fan of Peter.

Prods keep continuing to cast young girls is boring especially when the lead is supposed to be more mature. I am tired of seeing pretty, drama, fake and BS

Madison the virgin who said a million of “like”... HA the wannabe horrible actress. Peter the hormonal teenager kid... this is what I will remember from this season.

Meh

JMO

Last edited by HEA on Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by cheriee Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:46 pm

I think it's very clear that Peter and Madi are more actively involved in wanting to put mission work as something central in their lives for the future. As has been sleuthed, Madi's father followed the charity Peter is involved with and actively promotes. Madi and Peter's friend who runs the charity (who he's known since high-school and is married with children) have apparently commented to each other on Instagram. In the Spring Peter will be doing mission work with that charity in Uganda. Madi has previously done mission work in Uganda (her current work is with foster children) and IMO it's very likely that if they are together they will go on that Spring trip. This doesn't mean others aren't charitable too, but being actively involved in wanting to nurture a faith based charity IS evidence of a similar outlook on what they want their future to involve. At least to the extent of long term goals beyond just being close to their family. Also just to add, although Madi is 23 it seems that a lot of her friends are engaged or married (some even with young children). Peter also seems to have close friends who are married and have begun having children, and he's mentioned quite a lot that this is what he wants. I do think both of their outlooks for the future are focused on raising a family together. All JMO.

Last edited by cheriee on Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:57 pm

HEA wrote:I am not a fan of Madison or Hannah Ann for different reasons. And I am not a  fan of Peter.

Prods keep continuing to cast young girls is boring especially when the lead is supposed to be more mature. I am tired of seeing pretty, drama, fake and BS

Madison the virgin. HA the wannabe actress. Peter the hormonal kid...

Meh

JMO

Unfortunately I agree. I only tuned in to see Hannah B and regret watching Peter’s season. She is a hot mess but totally real and has way more personality than either of Peter’s F2. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:45 pm

gabriele wrote:
HEA wrote:I am not a fan of Madison or Hannah Ann for different reasons. And I am not a  fan of Peter.

Meh

JMO

Unfortunately I agree. I only tuned in to see Hannah B and regret watching Peter’s season. She is a hot mess but totally real and has way more personality than either of Peter’s F2. jmo

We've also seen wayyyyyyy more of Hannah B. than either of Peter's F2. Peter said that Madi was the life of the party at his parents' vow renewal so clearly we're missing a lot.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:01 pm

Emeralds wrote:
gabriele wrote:

Meh

JMO

We've also seen wayyyyyyy more of Hannah B. than either of Peter's F2. Peter said that Madi was the life of the party at his parents' vow renewal so clearly we're missing a lot.

Yeah, I wish we got to see more outtakes from that vow renewal. Where did he say that, if you recall.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:20 pm

Emeralds wrote:
gabriele wrote:

Meh

JMO

We see a fraction of 1% of what they have filmed. There is more to everyone than shown

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:29 pm

The problem isn’t so much that these “kids” have no or lousy personalities, but that abc, mf, and tptb have really jaded, nasty ideas of who their audience is and what story we want to see. I hope they’re wrong, but their viewership seems to say they’re right. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:30 pm

Fallon12 wrote:snipped there's no way Madison is going to relocate to LA, move away from her family, or leave her Auburn collegiate roots. snipped.

Peter said on JK early January that he was only going to be living with his parents for a couple more months. There's no confirmation that I know of that he is going to get another place in L.A. or where he is moving to.

It has been discussed the possibility of relocating close to the airport which is only 1 1/2 hours away from Madi.

ETA: IA @BlueTone and with so much negativity towards the cast because of their cattiness and a lot of viewers saying there are no options for the ette from that cast, I hope future contestants have learned a lesson.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:36 pm

Someone sleuthed that Madi's mother had recently followed the Senior Pastor of the church Peter was recently spotted at in LA. That seems like a rather big coincidence. I don't think Madi would permanently move away from home, but maybe she's prepared to spend some time out there or at least have a church to visit when she is there? The most likely though IMO is that Peter moves to Atlanta. From what both of them have said, they want to have adventure and travel be a component of their lives and maybe Peter would view moving as part of that (as well as being a sign to Madi's parents that he is serious about his commitment to her). All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:39 pm

cheriee wrote:Someone sleuthed that Madi's mother had recently followed the Senior Pastor of the church Peter was recently spotted at in LA. That seems like a rather big coincidence. I don't think Madi would permanently move away from home, but maybe she's prepared to spend some time out there or at least have a church to visit when she is there? The most likely though IMO is that Peter moves to Atlanta. From what both of them have said, they want to have adventure and travel be a component of their lives and maybe Peter would view moving as part of that (as well as being a sign to Madi's parents that he is serious about his commitment to her). All JMO.

I didnt hear of that. Was that sleuthed on this board? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Fallon12 wrote:snipped there's no way Madison is going to relocate to LA, move away from her family, or leave her Auburn collegiate roots. snipped.

Peter said on JK early January that he was only going to be living with his parents for a couple more months. There's no confirmation that I know of that he is going to get another place in L.A. or where he is moving to.

It has been discussed the possibility of relocating close to the airport which is only 1 1/2 hours away from Madi.

ETA: IA @BlueTone and with so much negativity towards the cast because of their cattiness and a lot of viewers saying there are no options for the ette from that cast, I hope future contestants have learned a lesson.

They (meaning the show or someone) must have seen my post about that, because she unfollowed Churchome today.  I noticed it the day before the Bieber interview.  I didn't know what it is was until the post about the Bieber interview here.

I also noticed that Chad unliked the 'love conquers all' quote someone tweeted to Madi.

I wanted to add it was a follow on twitter. It wasn't for the pastor but Churchome and it was just some prayer type thing. I didn't make anything of it until the post about Bieber.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:45 pm

@atem I just had a look and Madi's mother is still following the Lead Pastor at Churchome.

Madi's father is also still liking a tweet about Madi saying "love conquers all".

Last edited by cheriee on Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 70 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 60 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton