SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 70 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 59 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:38 am

jen689 wrote:
HEA wrote:Just wondering how we know julie’s parents are welcoming? If they were, they would have invited them to their house. Restaurant is a bit informal imo...How is it known? reddit rumor? Sleughthed?
It's Pete's family that is welcoming. They were at a restaurant on New Years Eve because they were in NYC. Pete's family lives in CA. Pete's family have invited Julie and CH over to their house. Julie is usually in Instagram stories that have been posted on reddit. Here's a photo Pete posted of CH at his parents house https://www.instagram.com/p/B6KbfUQAwu-/

Yes I have seen the pics 😉

I know Pete s parents location too. I also saw Julie and peter pic in the cockpit.

I am saying why did they all spend new eve together with both parents. I find it weird. That is all. I didn’t see so many pics on Sm with Julie and the other leads.

I smell something then. Maybe not now, but then.

All JMO

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ule101 Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:32 am

If he is with Madi I pray she breaks up with him soon, as they clearly have different values they shouldn't have to compromise on.

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:56 am

ule101 wrote:If he is with Madi I pray she breaks up with him soon, as they clearly have different values they shouldn't have to compromise on.

If she is with him its because she wants to be. He may have chased her down after the show she could've very well refused him . 1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 4256136633 It takes two to tango. just saying. :bestbud!
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:24 am

Production has focused so much on drama, the Windmill, and barely anything of substance that IMO we don't even really know what Peter's values are (or at least not to a deeper level). I've said before that I think there's actually quite a lot of common ground between Madi and Peter but that it really depends on how they work post-show. I think faith is a deeply personal thing and if RS's spoilers are correct, then there's certainly been a lot more deep discussions in the time since filming ended (in private) where they've determined if they're compromising too much or if they want to move forward together. Will it be enough? I don't know. I understand if they're open to seeing if they actually are able to build something together, and hopefully if they realize they can't that they'll move forward. All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:04 pm

IMO Peter decided he wanted Madi and that's who he apparently has been focusing on. IMO HS isn't in the picture. Sleuthing, tells me, she was F2 because she has a bestie that helped her get in. She looks like to me a 12 yr old, is young and IMO is waiting for all those opportunities to come her way. She already made plans to move and get started on her career. Getting engaged and settling down, IMHO is the last thing she is interested in, not only my opinion but from what I saw from her on my screen. Total lack of interest.

As far as the FS, didn't she post something about her momma didn't raise her as a one night stand? To me that tells me she didn't get intimate with Peter. Now VF I have no doubt.

It's not unusual to have TB in NYC on NYE with their handler. Peter is not the first one. I specifically remember Arie posting an IG and Ben was there with friends as well IIRC. They have media the next day. I can totally see Peter's family inviting the handler over for dinner or spending time with her. She has to be with him often, they are of Cuban background, like many nationalities it's all about food and gathering's with friends and family. I think she's a non issue.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:24 pm

Have we ever had a Final 1 or 2 contestant be so vocal
about moving immediately post season?
If HannahAnn was F1 I don’t think there’s anyway TPTB would let her be so vocal about moving to the leads hometown 🤔 surely they would make the F1 keep that quiet? JMO

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallon12 Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:16 pm

@jen689 I could not have said it better. IMO, there's no way Madison is going to relocate to LA, move away from her family, or leave her Auburn collegiate roots. When Barb said in the clip it's important for Hanna Ann not to change Peter (vice versa), I thought heck, she should be saying that to Madison. I just don't see the long term compatibility w/Peter as there'd be with Hannah Ann - very wise of Peter's dad to question it. We could see in Madison's expression, she was questioing as well.

Fallon12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:27 pm

Is it confirm it is his parents who invited? Where can I read it please. Maybe IG? I didn’t realize or notice it was common for leads family to invite handlers families or vice et versa. That handlers tag leads, that is their job until week of AFRC. But inviting or being invited by leads family? Still find it weird. But maybe Peter didn’t want to be away from his family in NYC and his family was invited by prods and Julie offered a family reunion on January 2nd out of kindness. I just saw many pics with Julie. I do not recall another male lead associated with his female handler before. Maybe this is just that. 🤷

All is my opinion

Last edited by HEA on Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:41 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:30 pm

There’s been a lot of talk about compatibility, and I do see why people would think maybe HA would be more suited to him short term, she’s certainly made it seem that way (IMO by being very savvy about how this show works and knowing what she needs to tell Peter). But I actually disagree about their compatibility long term. Despite what HA has stated (IMO overstated), I don’t think she’s actually ready for marriage. An engagement yes.

IMO Madi in contrast, views an engagement as actually a commitment towards a forever with someone. If she gets engaged then she’s seeing that as a path to marriage and building a future family. As much as Peter is indecisive, I do think this is ultimately what he wants and he’s continually spoken about building a family in the future. I do agree that maybe there’s just too many obstacles for them to work out in the end, but if you’re looking at compatibility, about the actual life they want to build (charity and family) IMO Peter and Madi have a much more similar outlook for the future. All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:33 pm

Kas_256 wrote:Have we ever had a Final 1 or 2 contestant be so vocal
about moving immediately post season?
If HannahAnn was F1 I don’t think there’s anyway TPTB would let her be so vocal about moving to the leads hometown 🤔 surely they would make the F1 keep that quiet? JMO

I think prods changed their tactics few years back with SM. RS popularity in magazines and SM I believe. I think they realized it is better to play with SM and deliver half truth. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:47 pm

The only viable compromise I see is Peter relocating near Madison if they are serious. Madison IMO will not move in with Peter without marriage, not even engaged IMO. Peter is a pilot and can change his departure location I guess with his company. This would be a real proof to madi family, he is serious. Big step to leave behind friends and family...

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:25 pm

cheriee wrote:...IMO Peter and Madi have a much more similar outlook for the future. All JMO.
Hannah's dad said a beautiful heartfelt prayer at dinner during their hometown date. Hannah is very close to her family. Hannah's family is more private and can be because her dad doesn't have a high profile job like Madi's. Many Christian's are charitable in a quiet and meaningful way. Please enlighten me on how Madi and Pete have a more similar outlook for the future than Pete and Hannah Ann. I just don't see it JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 70 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 59 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton