SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 70 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 49 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:41 am

IMO Peter shows every classic sign of being a horn dog. By his count, he’s had two serious relationships. Ok. Means nothing because like @leavers said, that’s his count and we’re not talking about serious relationships, anyway. I’m not even discussing high school because IMO that has no bearing on anything when discussing a grown man in his mid to late twenties. To me, that’s like discussing actions of 10 year olds.

I never said he was a player because that takes less emotion than he shows and more detachment than he seems to have. He’s more the adorable/huggable/likes most of what he sees kinda guy. He’s no great, amazing, earth mover. That is clearly translated after Hannah's windmill date which was what it was and then she dumped him.

I’m not buying the Peter ABC is selling. I see how conflicted, emotional (Hi mom), gullible, easily manipulated and totally indecisive he is. Like most horn dogs, he knows nothing about women beyond barely basic anatomy. Hence, lots of gossip, tattling, whining, crying, canceled cocktail parties, sending people home, regrets, bringing them back with a rose for a date they weren’t even on, multiple claims of falling in love, cup of still under contract Hannah for drama, discomfort with dads, in other words...a hot mess. LOL and all IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:38 pm

I vjust iew Peter's sexual appetite to be out of proportion to his maturity about what a serious relationship involves. If he truly is ready for a serious relationship, then he would have sent VF packing after the first date. Signs that people aren't being honest are when they don't look you in the eye. The fact that she was so uptight about a former hook-up being on the show just shows you she was trying to protect her reputation. Someone who has healthy relationships would not have been so upset - maybe disappointed but they would have moved on. You get out of what you put into a relationship and Peter is learning that over and over.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:40 pm

I still can't believe we don't have specifics of the F3 episode .
  Has that happened before?

Last edited by atem on Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:44 pm

atem wrote:I still can't believe we don't have specifics of the F3 episode .

I know! Do you think we’ll get any more previews before it airs?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:54 pm

gabriele wrote:
atem wrote:I still can't believe we don't have specifics of the F3 episode .

I know! Do you think we’ll get any more previews before it airs?

I don't know.  Usually, they just show short clips.from the episode from their mouthpiece media outlets.  

I want specifics from the F3 and WTA.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:15 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I vjust iew Peter's sexual appetite to be out of proportion to his maturity about what a serious relationship involves. If he truly is ready for a serious relationship, then he would have sent VF packing after the first date. Signs that people aren't being honest are when they don't look you in the eye. The fact that she was so uptight about a former hook-up being on the show just shows you she was trying to protect her reputation. Someone who has healthy relationships would not have been so upset - maybe disappointed but they would have moved on. You get out of what you put into a relationship and Peter is learning that over and over.

As far as blaming Peter for who stays and who goes (aside from his F1 who they know is at this point and sometimes very early on, which in this case IMO he knew) the producers decide that , not the lead. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:01 pm

Jolena wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:I vjust iew Peter's sexual appetite to be out of proportion to his maturity about what a serious relationship involves. If he truly is ready for a serious relationship, then he would have sent VF packing after the first date. Signs that people aren't being honest are when they don't look you in the eye. The fact that she was so uptight about a former hook-up being on the show just shows you she was trying to protect her reputation. Someone who has healthy relationships would not have been so upset - maybe disappointed but they would have moved on. You get out of what you put into a relationship and Peter is learning that over and over.

As far as blaming Peter for who stays and who goes (aside from his F1 who they know is at this point and sometimes very early on, which in this case IMO he knew) the producers decide that , not the lead. jmo

From what I’ve seen, IMO Peter was not at all clear on who his F1 was so, that would have made it pretty difficult for tptb to just play the game all around them. He was confused and indecisive throughout. CH has already commented on that fact more than once. IMO Peter Pilot was not in charge but, it wasn’t always because of tptb. That’s one of the major reasons VF lasted so long and IMO she would have lasted a heck of a lot longer IRL. He was very aware the entire world was watching her play him so, he knew he eventually had to let her go. The kind of person men or women say they want and who they choose are frequently two different people. Without any sleuthing talent, it’s clear to me he was pretty invested in VF. He decided she’d stay so, she did even though I totally agree with the poster who stated outing and accusing her became a legal threat/challenge. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:51 pm

@Chgohighlife Yes, I agree, enough is enough, there is editing and TPTB influence...and there is what is very obviously on HIM, which is major indecision, spineless character and lack of ability to correctly read people’s intentions and character. As far as keeping VF, he was so torn in part because of his image and reputation and couldn’t come to terms with the fact he’d been played and I think I already posted something to that effect.
JMOAA
P.S. I can’t help but think that when you see the WHOLE picture, with his past relationships and the way he treated some of the women, that he’s getting a little karma back meaning he gets a taste of his own medicine. Just a thought.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:01 pm

Astrobach wrote:@Chgohighlife Yes, I agree, enough is enough, there is editing and TPTB influence...and there is what is very obviously on HIM, which is major indecision, spineless character and lack of ability to correctly read people’s intentions and character. As far as keeping VF, he was so torn in part because of his image and reputation and couldn’t come to terms with the fact he’d been played and I think I already posted something to that effect.
JMOAA
P.S. I can’t help but think that when you see the WHOLE picture, with his past relationships and the way he treated some of the women, that he’s getting a little karma back meaning he gets a taste of his own medicine. Just a thought.

What did you hear of his past about how he treated women? I haven't heard or read anything bad about that so I'm curious where you read he treated woman bad and the karma is coming back at him.

I disagree about him keeping VF, after the 1st date of her walking away from him I think he was onto her but tptb made him keep her, they wanted her body for that Photo shoot date and they knew about her past (Peter's X contacted them and told them per RS & the GF herself) They wanted the drama and Peter had to work around what they wanted. Is it just me that sees the way he's treated Madison since night one? every single interaction and date with her is so different from the rest of the dates and the drama queens. The way he treats Madison IMO is the real Peter and what type of loving , caring boy friend he can and will be, giving the chance (AFTER this nightmare of a show is over) JMHO
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:17 pm

@Jolena read upthread, or in the media thread, it’s all there or go to RS and read when Peter was a contestant on Hannah B. He got some news from exes and only Calee, the last one, came publicly recently. He’s no angel. JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:47 pm

Astrobach wrote:@Jolena read upthread, or in the media thread, it’s all there or go to RS and read when Peter was a contestant on Hannah B. He got some news from exes and only Calee, the last one, came publicly recently. He’s no angel. JMO

Im not saying he's an angel. I have three grown sons so I've seen alot and also saw a difference when they met "the one" .Things were a bit different when love hits them upside the head (ie colton) I think Peter is a good guy, a normal 28 yr old , he makes a descent living, handsome, and comes from a good, loving ,descent family. Not an angel, most guys aren't even the born again ones. So I'm of the opinion of cutting a good guy a break too.Do I think Peter is ready for marriage from this show ? No I don't, but I do think if he's feeling love and it's reciprocated & he dates a few years i do think he'll be ready for marriage in his early thirties. JMHO
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:49 pm

Plus he said his mother makes pancakes with the women he brings home. Women plural
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1352

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 70 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 49 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton