SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:28 pm

@Billysmom But he got his heart broken and proposal turned down just a few months ago. Hannah didn't want that life with him. I'm not going to crucify him if he spends time with a gorgeous supermodel or two to get over it. He should not have canceled his plans because Hannah's choice blew up in her face. They have each others numbers and appear to have the best lead/F2 relationship we've seen. Maybe the timing wasn't right for either and they can always try again later. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Billysmom Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:29 pm

Every time I hear Gigi I start singing the night they invented champagne, laugh out loud....guess I'm really old...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:30 pm

Why set him up? To make Hannah sympathetic because she knew he was going to be caught with Gigi?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:31 pm

mbl wrote:Why set him up? To make Hannah sympathetic because she knew he was going to be caught with Gigi?

Doubtful. Probably ABC to try to get a happy ending imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:32 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Billysmom But he got his heart broken and proposal turned down just a few months ago. Hannah didn't want that life with him. I'm not going to crucify him if he spends time with a gorgeous supermodel or two to get over it. He should not have canceled his plans because Hannah's choice blew up in her face.  They have each others numbers and appear to have the best lead/F2 relationship we've seen.  Maybe the timing wasn't right for either and they can always try again later. JMO
I hear you. But, though he was very generous in supporting her all season, etc., I think he might've unintentionally led her on a bit at a very vulnerable time. I wonder if that has sunk in for him? I think it's a lovely sentiment to say men and women can be platonic friends, but I do think that goes thru stages, during at least some if which someone can easily be confused and hurt, jmo based in my own experiences...

Sure led me on, laugh out loud...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:32 pm

mbl wrote:Why set him up? To make Hannah sympathetic because she knew he was going to be caught with Gigi?

I don't think the producers knew about Gigi. Their plan backfired, which is why Chris Harrison sounds so salty about Tyler and accuses him from jumping from girl to girl in his interview today with ET. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:34 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Billysmom well based on Hannah’s ig yesterday, she knew about Gigi date. She also could’ve got drinks with him some where publicly and not invited him to her apartment. And Gigi I’m sure knew about Hannah because it’s been all over the press and still invited him back to her place. Everyone knows what’s going on and it may just be casual for all of them. This is not a situation where the women don’t know what’s going on. JMO

I know Hannah doesn’t have to release a statement telling her fans they are just friends. But I think it would be nice to put her pride aside and publicly support him as he did with her about Luke, and the windmill etc

Just my opinion, but I don't think anyone has to release anything. Hugesmile This saga changes by the hour. I am gonna take both Hannah and Tyler at their word. They are taking it day by day and seeing how it goes. I'm enjoying all the speculation and mine is that they will be fine.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:36 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:

I don't think the producers knew about Gigi.  Their plan backfired, which is why Chris Harrison sounds so salty about Tyler and accuses him from jumping from girl to girl in his interview today with ET.  JMO

That makes sense.  Why did he say “looking forward to that drink”?  That wasn’t necessary if he wasn’t interested.  Why did he stay overnight at her apartment?  What about backpack-gate?  Situation seems odd.  I don’t blame him if he had no interest in Hannah, just doesn’t seem very kind to play it this way if that’s the case.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:37 pm

Billysmom wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@Billysmom But he got his heart broken and proposal turned down just a few months ago. Hannah didn't want that life with him. I'm not going to crucify him if he spends time with a gorgeous supermodel or two to get over it. He should not have canceled his plans because Hannah's choice blew up in her face.  They have each others numbers and appear to have the best lead/F2 relationship we've seen.  Maybe the timing wasn't right for either and they can always try again later. JMO
I hear you. But, though he was very generous in supporting her all season, etc., I think he might've unintentionally led her on a bit at a very vulnerable time. I wonder if that has sunk in for him? I think it's a lovely sentiment to say men and women can be platonic friends, but I do think that goes thru stages, during at least some if which someone can easily be confused and hurt, jmo based in my own experiences...

Sure led me on, laugh out loud...

Well, one of his best friends is female. So he can do platonic relationships. He is the only man in Hannah's top 4 who stood up for her. Peter was ghost when Hannah was getting shamed about the windmill and he was the one in there with her. I'm glad she had one man in her top 4 in her corner. This was a rough season for her. I'm sure he's been a friend to her privately since the Jed split up as well. Hannah has had very mature responses when asked about Tyler seeing other people. So I don't think he led her on. Hannah when joking about the date yesterday appeared to be fine. I didn't see a whiff of sadness. She might be still grieving her engagement she just got out of. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by North Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:38 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:Gigi Hadid is now trending on Twitter, so maybe he can do something for her career after all laugh out loud

Gigi Hadid is trending on twitter because she went on a casual date with Tyler Cameron. GIGI HADID -- the supermodel of all millennial supermodels -- is trending on Twitter because she went on a date with a guy who was the runner up on The Bachelorette. What a world.

BEST. SEASON. EVER.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:38 pm

New interview coming soon with Hannah, per LZ

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:40 pm

mbl wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:

I don't think the producers knew about Gigi.  Their plan backfired, which is why Chris Harrison sounds so salty about Tyler and accuses him from jumping from girl to girl in his interview today with ET.  JMO

That makes sense.  Why did he say “looking forward to that drink”?  That wasn’t necessary if he wasn’t interested.  Why did he stay overnight at her apartment?  What about backpack-gate?  Situation seems odd.  I don’t blame him if he had no interest in Hannah, just doesn’t seem very kind to play it this way if that’s the case.

I think Tyler genuinely wanted to spend time with Hannah. We don't know if he spent the night but if he did they could've talked all night like they did during FS. I'm sure they had plenty to discuss. I don't know why Hannah gave him her empty bag, that's the only strange thing to me, but maybe he needed a small carry on. I believe Tyler genuinely cares about Hannah, still. I saw it in his body language during ATFR. Doesn't mean he's ready to jump into a relationship with her AND he clearly stated they couldn't jump into a relationship. Both have stated this. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256