SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:34 pm

@Floridian1990 It's katee_robert.  No s.

https://twitter.com/katee_robert/status/1158433287573868544?s=21

If Hannah's publicist is ABC, then they totally tried to use Tyler for PR and it BACKFIRED.  That is why Chris was salty in his interview.

Total violation of privacy and trust.

I hope Hannah didn't know because if she did I'm continuing to side eye her. This + her little ig video yesterday would indicate she was trying to hurt things with Tyler and gigi.  And violated Tyler's trust to do it. I said this yesterday when people were talking about poor, innocent Hannah. NONE of us really know her.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by ilovecarbs Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:48 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Truthfully, I think Tyler deserves to not be a runner up or second choice.  The fact that he even went on a date with Gigi tells me that he doesn't see a future with Hannah.  Maybe good friends, but that's it.  I can still see his facial expressions sitting on that couch at ATFR, plus his friend Matt's IG stories are quite telling.  Hannah and Tyler are going nowhere.  Jmho.  
i imo matt really does know what's up with tyler more than his own family. his posts on afr were of shock because he knew tyler had something going on with gigi. and his stories last night were a middle finger to the reddit tannah stans who got carried away about what was happening between hannah and tyler.

i think its telling that matt's stories last night got deleted but the same didn't happen on afr night. i bet tyler asked him to delete them because he's more image conscious than people like to imagine. of course he wanted last night's stories deleted because they would cause gigi to distrust him and they would prompt a meltdown by bn which would hurt his image. i suppose he does not yet understand that gigi's level of fame means there are professional paparazzi cameras on you at all times which is a whole other ballgame than 20-something female bachelor fans. all jmho.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:50 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Floridian1990 It's katee_robert.  No s.

https://twitter.com/katee_robert/status/1158433287573868544?s=21

If Hannah's publicist is ABC, then they totally tried to use Tyler for PR and it BACKFIRED.  That is why Chris was salty in his interview.

Total violation of privacy and trust.

I hope Hannah didn't know because if she did I'm continuing to side eye her. This + her little ig video yesterday would indicate she was trying to hurt things with Tyler and gigi.  And violated Tyler's trust to do it.  I said this yesterday when people were talking about poor, innocent Hannah. NONE of us really know her.

Thank you
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:51 pm

The poster who has been a member here forever (though primarily a lurker) saw them earlier in the am crossing the street, no?

It's entirely possible others saw them, as well and that could have let to paps being there / a photo getting out when he actually left for real.

I'd find that more plausible than some PR stunt, IMO.

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:51 pm

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiy8pfTsuzjAhWqiOAKHQRBCjAQzPwBegQIARAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.eonline.com%2Fnews%2F1062367%2Fwhere-tyler-cameron-stands-with-hannah-brown-amid-gigi-hadid-romance&psig=AOvVaw0kL8pDhOijptrpgVtk8k6y&ust=1565117359423604

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:55 pm

Tyler just hit 2M
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:59 pm

Sounds like the report that was on Reddit earlier today. For context, officially sleuthed that Gigi started following Tyler on IG on July 22nd during or after MTA was done airing. Basically this could be Gigi’s PR now confirming that Gigi and Tyler are both going to give it a go and that nothing will happen with Hananh.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1062367/where-tyler-cameron-stands-with-hannah-brown-amid-gigi-hadid-romance

Sparks appear to be flying between Gigi Hadid and Tyler Cameron.

The supermodel and the former Bachelorette contestant, who was the runner-up on Hannah Brown's season, were spotted spending time together in New York City on Sunday. And it sounds like the drinks date went well, because a source tells E! News that Hadid and Cameron have both "made it clear" that they are interested in each other.

"Tyler and Gigi actually have a few mutual friends in the modeling industry, but met on Instagram. She knew of him before he got any wind of fame from the Bachelorette," the insider shares with E! News. "Gigi is definitely interested in Tyler. They met for drinks last night at Soho and they got along really well. It was very casual but they were laughing and had a very engaged conversation."

"Gigi thinks Tyler is really cute and nice and liked that he was a good listener," the source says. "They have been texting for weeks and have plans to hangout again while Tyler is in NYC. They are both taking things slow but have both made it clear they are interested in each other."

Now that details are emerging about Cameron's romance with Hadid, Bachelor Nation is wondering where he stands with Brown. It was after all just days ago that he spent the night with the Bachelorette star.

"Tyler saw Hannah in LA and they had a good night and a good talk. But it's probably not going to amount to much right now," a second source tells E! News. "She moved to LA and he doesn't live there. They agreed to keep talking, but that's it for now. It's geographically challenging."

"Tyler left LA right after he saw Hannah and went to New York," the insider says. "He had been talking to Gigi through social media and they made plans to meet up."

"Tyler is single and is going to date around. He's definitely not tied to Hannah or picking up where they left off on the show. He's having fun and not taking anything seriously," the source tells E! News. "He's getting a lot of attention right now and is just going to see what happens."

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:04 pm

Oh well time to clean my house....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:06 pm

@mercieme Definitely sounds like Gigi's people. Interesting they actually think Tyler is worth being "claimed" by Gigi. I'm sure she goes on dates with plenty randoms.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:09 pm

My feelings are HURT!

I am going to teach E News a lesson. I am going to unfollow!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:09 pm

Billysmom wrote:Oh well time to clean my house....

There’s a silver lining to almost everything giggling

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:14 pm

mercieme wrote:Sounds like the report that was on Reddit earlier today. For context, officially sleuthed that Gigi started following Tyler on IG on July 22nd during or after MTA was done airing. Basically this could be Gigi’s PR now confirming that Gigi and Tyler are both going to give it a go and that nothing will happen with Hananh.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1062367/where-tyler-cameron-stands-with-hannah-brown-amid-gigi-hadid-romance

Sparks appear to be flying between Gigi Hadid and Tyler Cameron.

The supermodel and the former Bachelorette contestant, who was the runner-up on Hannah Brown's season, were spotted spending time together in New York City on Sunday. And it sounds like the drinks date went well, because a source tells E! News that Hadid and Cameron have both "made it clear" that they are interested in each other.

"Tyler and Gigi actually have a few mutual friends in the modeling industry, but met on Instagram. She knew of him before he got any wind of fame from the Bachelorette," the insider shares with E! News. "Gigi is definitely interested in Tyler. They met for drinks last night at Soho and they got along really well. It was very casual but they were laughing and had a very engaged conversation."

"Gigi thinks Tyler is really cute and nice and liked that he was a good listener," the source says. "They have been texting for weeks and have plans to hangout again while Tyler is in NYC. They are both taking things slow but have both made it clear they are interested in each other."

Now that details are emerging about Cameron's romance with Hadid, Bachelor Nation is wondering where he stands with Brown. It was after all just days ago that he spent the night with the Bachelorette star.

"Tyler saw Hannah in LA and they had a good night and a good talk. But it's probably not going to amount to much right now," a second source tells E! News. "She moved to LA and he doesn't live there. They agreed to keep talking, but that's it for now. It's geographically challenging."

"Tyler left LA right after he saw Hannah and went to New York," the insider says. "He had been talking to Gigi through social media and they made plans to meet up."

"Tyler is single and is going to date around. He's definitely not tied to Hannah or picking up where they left off on the show. He's having fun and not taking anything seriously," the source tells E! News. "He's getting a lot of attention right now and is just going to see what happens."

Hannah was just asked about Tyler and Gigi in an interview.......was it Wednesday? She still has feelings for Tyler but he's moved on. Poor her. She will find someone else. Hopefully their friendship will remain.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256