SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by veg_out Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:43 pm

mercieme wrote:
veg_out wrote:People is now reporting it  hmmm : https://people.com/tv/gigi-hadid-tyler-cameron-date-reports/
Well, Tyler is really on top of the world now, I think his days of sleeping on a futon in NYC are over TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 71 2498057887 I am just waiting for DWTS annoucments at this point to put a bow on this never ending season laugh out loud

Right? The only thing I'm slightly envious of at this point is that they're awake at 2 a.m. and not for a mid-sleep cycle bathroom break. Embarressed!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:45 pm

Truthfully, I think Tyler deserves to not be a runner up or second choice. The fact that he even went on a date with Gigi tells me that he doesn't see a future with Hannah. Maybe good friends, but that's it. I can still see his facial expressions sitting on that couch at ATFR, plus his friend Matt's IG stories are quite telling. Hannah and Tyler are going nowhere. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:51 pm

Well, TC is out and about in NY-tagged in a fanpic on IG
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:52 pm

livlafluv1 wrote:Well, TC is out and about in NY-tagged in a fanpic on IG
Yup 2 pictures in different places in NyC. Also he has on a black shirt and has his backpack so we know he went home from Gigi's sometime.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Northstargirl Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:54 pm

Doesn't he have a court date in Florida tomorrow or Wednesday?
I'd expect he'll be headed there today or tomorrow.
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:55 pm

veg_out wrote:Oof, this is tough to read after the excitement of last week! Hannah and Tyler had to have talked through things, right, and she was ok with where they left things?

Yes I will believe this. Time to get off the ship. Kind of nice to have the weight off and get my life back. Lol laugh out loud Now I want to see Hannah do DWTS.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:59 pm

I mean page 6 is the only source he even went to Gigi’s apartment and it’s page six.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:00 pm

livlafluv1 wrote:Well, TC is out and about in NY-tagged in a fanpic on IG
The one fan pic said see you in Turks, not sure when he is planning to go there but IA he has that court case tomorrow but maybe his lawyer will show up on his behalf.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:02 pm

@Northstargirl lawyer is probably handling

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:06 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Truthfully, I think Tyler deserves to not be a runner up or second choice.  The fact that he even went on a date with Gigi tells me that he doesn't see a future with Hannah.  Maybe good friends, but that's it.  I can still see his facial expressions sitting on that couch at ATFR, plus his friend Matt's IG stories are quite telling.  Hannah and Tyler are going nowhere.  Jmho.  

Yeah everything makes sense now
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:08 pm

Floridian1990 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Truthfully, I think Tyler deserves to not be a runner up or second choice.  The fact that he even went on a date with Gigi tells me that he doesn't see a future with Hannah.  Maybe good friends, but that's it.  I can still see his facial expressions sitting on that couch at ATFR, plus his friend Matt's IG stories are quite telling.  Hannah and Tyler are going nowhere.  Jmho.  

Yeah everything makes sense now

I disagree, Tyler looked very happy to take her up on that drink. He could have down played it but he said "Name the place and I'm there" with a big smile on his face.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:11 pm

appiah01 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@appiah01 I don’t understand why Tyler dating will hurt his financial future? He’s the F2 not F1 ? Lol

I suppose it depends on what his financial options are. If it's modeling, well, he's fine. But the amount he is able to do endorsements, shilling, etc. is directly proportional to his popularity. He isn't famous for a skill at this point- it's for going on the show and I think he needs to be careful to not bite the hand that feeds him so to speak. ABC/Disney doesn't play. Chris Harrison is essentially throwing him under the bus with his comments and people love to knock folks very quickly off of the pedestal which they created for them...and much of that pedestal was created due to his link to Hannah. Turning around so quickly and getting with the VS model is at least a side eye worthy look. Gigi may be great and spending time with her may make him famous but that kind of fame is fleeting in my opinion.

On another note, somewhere I can only imagine what his parents are thinking. Id' be worried. Fame is not for the fainthearted and proximity to Gigi Hadid level of fame/her world would concern me.
Yes, I agree about the concerns....hard to picture pops meeting miss Gigi h....jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256