SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:11 pm

@nannymargie I'm listening on spotify.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:13 pm

ReneeM wrote:@nannymargie I'm listening on spotify.

Damn don't have that. Maybe we will get it later on you tube.

Can you keep posting what he says? It sure sounds like he still loves Hannah.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:14 pm

@nannymargie or Apple podcasts

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:14 pm

ReneeM wrote:I'm listening to Tyler on AF and this is a man that LOVES Hannah imo. He's asked about Jed, who it cannot be stated enough was his best friend in the house. He once again says how disappointed he was when the people article dropped because when it got to F3 he thought 'no matter what happens Hannah will be happy' and he says when you love someone, you just want them to be happy and Hannah deserves the world. He says Jed could've handled it better, and he had opportunities to come clean to Hannah. Ben asks him if he thinks if Jed came clean if it would've changed things, Ashley chimes in and says Hannah would've eliminated him during the show, Tyler replies and says that would've been better for her.
This is the definition of true love- wanting whatever is best for the other person regardless if it hurts you. Wow. Tyler heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:15 pm

@nannymargie I stopped to watch Hannah's build interview so I'll get back to it later. Basically he's not putting pressure on anything with them and says no matter what happens he'll stay in contact with her at least as friends because he loves and cherishes her so much. He does want to spend time with her and for them to enjoy each other and see where it goes. Doesn't want to jump into a relationship but they'll see where it goes.

Last edited by ReneeM on Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:17 pm

ReneeM wrote:@nannymargie I stopped to watch Hannah's build interview so I'll get back to it later.

Ok and I was able to get her interview.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:26 pm

In her build interview Hannah just repeated verbatim something Tyler said in his AF interview. He said the minute Hannah stopped him during his proposal speech and he knew it wasn't him, something came over him and he just had to take care of her and make sure she's ok and wanted the day to be special for her. Hannah repeated that in the build interview. They've clearly been talking since ATFR at least a little because that's not a conversation or explanation from him that we saw them having.

The interviewer says Tyler was her 2nd choice, Hannah pushed back on that narrative. She doesn't like that, she was in love with both of them and looking back she went with the safe choice, but she can't go back. She was also asked about Tyler's post. she read it, liked it, and reading it was a nice little break from all the media she's been doing. They asked what she would say if she was to make a post like that to Tyler and Hannah said she wants to save that for just Tyler.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:29 pm

ReneeM wrote:In her build interview Hannah just repeated verbatim something Tyler said in his AF interview. He said the minute Hannah stopped him during his proposal speech and he knew it wasn't him, something came over him and he just had to take care of her and make sure she's ok and wanted the day to be special for her. Hannah repeated that in the build interview. They've clearly been talking since ATFR at least a little because that's not a conversation or explanation from him that we saw them having.

The interviewer says Tyler was her 2nd choice, Hannah pushed back on that narrative. She doesn't like that, she was in love with both of them and looking back she went with the safe choice, but she can't go back. She was also asked about Tyler's post. she read it, liked it, and reading it was a nice little break from all the media she's been doing. They asked what she would say if she was to make a post like that to Tyler and Hannah said she wants to save that for just Tyler.
This is sooo interesting. This and the songs. Are they telepathically connected, if they have barely spoken?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:31 pm

@ReneeM listening to the Build interview too and their answers are so coordinated that I'm now convince Ed they discussed how to handle this.

My favourite part was when she was asked what would a post to TC say now that she read his love letter IG. Hannah said that's something she wants to save for him since everything has been so public in their relationship. beatingheart

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:33 pm

ReneeM wrote:
 When it comes to reconciling in the future, both Cameron and Brown are on the same page — to take it day by day.

Says Cameron: “I cherish Hannah and value her and our friendship so much, but I don’t think it’s healthy for us to jump into anything right away. I think we need to be friends and see where life takes us. Whatever happens, happens.”

Says Brown: “Tyler will always have a place in my heart no matter what our relationship looks like. The feelings I developed for him were real and they don’t shut off instantly. And it’s hard to say [yet] what the future holds with him, or anyone else.”
source

Girl, thank you so much for recapping the Nick podcast. blowkiss I never have taken time to listen to them and it sounds like Nick did a good job of questions which enabled Tyler to really open up and tell us a lot.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:35 pm

Billysmom wrote:Rachel is a tannah shipper...she wouldn't let Hannah put the usual x on the eliminated contestant, so she handed Tyler's pic to Hannah who took it with her laugh out loud

I have gone back and forth on Rachel ( not a big Bryan fan) BUT, I loved how she was all big sis with Hannah today and had her back. I'm now back to loving R.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:42 pm

ReneeM wrote:In her build interview Hannah just repeated verbatim something Tyler said in his AF interview. He said the minute Hannah stopped him during his proposal speech and he knew it wasn't him, something came over him and he just had to take care of her and make sure she's ok and wanted the day to be special for her. Hannah repeated that in the build interview. They've clearly been talking since ATFR at least a little because that's not a conversation or explanation from him that we saw them having.

IMO Hannah was honest and trying to rewrite history, at the same time. He wasn't her second choice. Tyler was her third choice, at best. Luke, Jed Tyler or Peter - depending on the day. All IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256