SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Miyala Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:15 am

Tyler meets beautiful girls all the time through modelling and still he fell for Hannah more than any of those so Im not to worried

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:17 am

@Miyala hehehe I just see no reason why Gigi would take a meeting re modeling with an amateur. It doesn’t make sense to me.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:18 am

I guess she wouldnt mind hooking up with him. I agree

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:20 am

Hannah has to be secure in what they have to be able to handle all women around him. Luckily I believe he will help her with that part.

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:20 am

i don't think Matt James has membership in Soho House. It's Gigi's membership they used.

Members in exclusive clubs can bring non-members. Tyler is wearing the outfit when he was skateboarding with Matt in the Gigi date so I'm sure Matt knew about the date but he's a troll. Glad he deleted his insensitive posts and something made him delete them. Whether it's the family or hatred from the fans or he's realizing his behavior badly reflects on his ABCfoodtours advocacy, we won't know.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:20 am

Tyler doesn't have to reciprocate, though. So, it's Gigi Hadid -- so what? JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:21 am

Not sure if its true or not but this is what @teamfiercelove put in the fan forum. Its unverified info so take with grain of salt. 

Not sure how much this means but one of the FB group admins who knew about H and T talking before ATFR said she’s heard “Gigi and Tyler did go on a date as friends to discuss his modeling career.” She’s still digging though and “we’ll find out soon.”

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:23 am

SarahD wrote:i don't think Matt James has membership in Soho House.  It's Gigi's membership they used.

Members in exclusive clubs can bring non-members.  Tyler is wearing the outfit when he was  skateboarding with Matt in the Gigi date so I'm sure Matt knew about the date but he's a troll.  Glad he deleted his insensitive posts and something made him delete them.  Whether it's the family or hatred from the fans or he's realizing his behavior badly reflects on his ABCfoodtours advocacy, we won't know.

This is not the first time Tyler was spotted at Soho House. He had a story up there with Matt back in June. Also he was seen there a few weeks ago right before he was spotted at the airport to go to LA. So I believe Matt has membership and they didn't use Gigi's. jmo

Last edited by smg2587 on Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:24 am

SarahD wrote:i don't think Matt James has membership in Soho House.  It's Gigi's membership they used.

Members in exclusive clubs can bring non-members.  Tyler is wearing the outfit when he was  skateboarding with Matt in the Gigi date so I'm sure Matt knew about the date but he's a troll.  Glad he deleted his insensitive posts and something made him delete them.  Whether it's the family or hatred from the fans or he's realizing his behavior badly reflects on his ABCfoodtours advocacy, we won't know.
Wearing the same clothes as during the daytime also doesnt seem like he dressed up for her.

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:25 am

Ben F went on a date with Jennifer Love Hewitt, that’s all I’m gonna say about this before going about my Monday and Un-investing myself from this, because It’s just too much to handle TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 57 1f602
Also, f*ck Matt James.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:25 am

smg2587 wrote:

This is not the first time Tyler was spotted at Soho House. He had a story up there with Matt back in June. Also he was seen there 2 weeks ago with another model. So I believe Matt has membership and they didn't use Gigi's.
I have SCs of Tyler at Soho house from one of the times that @smg2587 listed above so yeah Matt had access that got Tyler in way back before Sunday.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:27 am

I really have even less respect for RS and other spoiler sites now.  Their tweets and posts about this were very immature and childish.  I am no longer a fan of Matt's, either.  What a weird night.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256