SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Ash2214 Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:30 am

@LaineyG as of right now, Ryan is sill following Matt, but Matt definitely unfollowed Ryan within the last hour or so. 

I’m trying to recall if Tyler’s mom ever followed Matt or not.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by smg2587 Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:31 am

@LaineyG  Maybe its me but I don't think Hannah is hiding. She just posted a story of herself looking at tabloids and grabbing her People cover and moved to one with Leo on it. And she has liked a few things. Jmo but I don't think she is hiding from sm.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:32 am

@Mommyof2 I don’t buy this theory at all. Maybe Tyler just wants to be friends or take it slow but nothing was “faked” to spare Hannah. We will know soon enough.

She would have been just fine if Tyler did the normal final 2 sit down. Hannah would have embraced the I am woman hear me roar. She would have been cheered. So imo not buying that theory. 😊

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:34 am

Ash2214 wrote:@LaineyG as of right now, Ryan is sill following Matt, but Matt definitely unfollowed Ryan within the last hour or so. 

I’m trying to recall if Tyler’s mom ever followed Matt or not.

Sorry this is what I meant to say. Lol. That is why I said Matt is stubbirn!! Ryan prob told him to stop and he didn’t.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:36 am

Floridian1990 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:Has the F2 going on a date ever caused this much frenzy? I’ve only been watching since Andi consistently. I did watch Sean’s season too. I can’t believe people are so upset about Tyler putting himself first after being dumped. Well, at least Tyler now knows a lot of the love was fake. JMO

Hannah is shopping and on ig. She’s fine. They are friends. JMO

Nope. I can't ever remember a f2 getting this much attention. There have been some f2 faves who have had a big backing but not like this.

This is madness. I wonder what his next move will be? He must feel like he’s stuck in a whirlwind. Tyler is still sleeping in his friends apt on a futon. Yet everyone wants to know who he’s getting drinks with. Paparazzi shots will start now that he’s been seen on a date with Gigi. JMO. I’m not even sure if he’ll be able to keep doing his runs.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:37 am

Why would Matt unfollow Ryan. Somethings going on.

Anyway, if Gigi is really interested in Tyler, Tannah is toast. What Gigi wants, Gigi gets. Remember Zayn who was engaged and to be married to Petrie Edwards? Ugh...sad for Hannah but she can’t compete with Gigi.

I just don’t think it’s a great match though. I believe Tyler is a normal guy and life with Gigi is anything but normal. I don’t know. I know wealth has nothing to do with love but lifestyle, choices and everything else will be so different. All MO

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:42 am

SarahD wrote:Why would Matt unfollow Ryan. Somethings going on.

Anyway, if Gigi is really interested in Tyler, Tannah is toast. What Gigi wants, Gigi gets. Remember Zayn who was engaged and to be married to Petrie Edwards? Ugh...sad for Hannah but she can’t compete with Gigi.

I just don’t think it’s a great match though. I believe Tyler is a normal guy and life with Gigi is anything but normal. I don’t know. I know wealth has nothing to do with love but lifestyle, choices and everything else will be so different. All MO
Girl that don't count. He was cheating on her their whole relationship laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:42 am

So Tylers mom just liked Matts old pictures on instagram. Why would she do that NOW???

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:47 am

Haha...she was probably lurking here. laugh out loud I just checked and she has not liked any of his pics before, which made me think she used to not follow him.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:47 am

Gigi probably just wants to have some fun. Same with Tyler. I don’t think either is looking for a relationship.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:48 am

His mom is showing her support for a guy who’s helped her son through a really hard time. IMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:48 am

LaineyG wrote:@Mommyof2 I don’t buy this theory at all.  Maybe Tyler just wants to be friends or take it slow but nothing was “faked” to spare Hannah. We will know soon enough.  

She would have been just fine if Tyler did the normal final 2 sit down. Hannah would have embraced the I am woman hear me roar.  She would have been cheered. So imo not buying that theory. 😊

I think Hannah just didn't want to end up alone at the end. We will find out eventually as it all plays out. Odd Tyler was with Hannah recently and now he is seen with Gigi? Could this sighting tarnish Tyler's perfect reputation? laugh out loud Stay tuned. Jmo
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256