SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:57 am

LaineyG wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:I’m not sure why people even follow Matt. But his posts just seem like he’s happy for his friend.

Agree to disagree . Have you seen the shade in his stories. Yikes. This. Is. Not. About. Him.  It’s like he needs attention or something. He must be the source for RS. Just guessing.  It’s gross and immature. Imo TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 51 2498057887

Oh crap! You think he might be the source? The gifs looked like “I’m proud of my boy” gifs. Idk Matt was with Tyler as he grieved his relationship with Hannah every day, let him move into his apt. Matt got him into stuff like abc food tours and running to help Tyler heal. Keep in mind all this happened with Hannah after Tyler almost loss his father. He’s had a rough year. All that indicates Matt cares for Tyler. He didn’t have to do anything. Tyler will not ditch The friend that helped him recover for shading his ex. Matt knows more than us and is hyping his boy. IMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:01 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:
LaineyG wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:I’m not sure why people even follow Matt. But his posts just seem like he’s happy for his friend.

Agree to disagree . Have you seen the shade in his stories. Yikes. This. Is. Not. About. Him.  It’s like he needs attention or something. He must be the source for RS. Just guessing.  It’s gross and immature. Imo TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 51 2498057887

Oh crap! You think he might be the source? The gifs looked like “I’m proud of my boy” gifs.  Idk Matt was with Tyler as he grieved his relationship with Hannah every day, let him move into his apt. Matt got him into stuff like abc food tours and running to help Tyler heal. Keep in mind all this happened with Hannah after Tyler almost loss his father. He’s had a rough year. All that indicates Matt cares for Tyler. He didn’t have to do anything. Tyler will not ditch The friend that helped him recover for shading his ex. Matt knows more than us and is hyping his boy. IMO
Well i was just informed that Matt just unfollowed Ryan Cameron on IG. The thing is Ryan and Austin are both on Reddit and IMO may not be happy about the attention Matt is drawing to all these.

Last edited by mercieme on Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:02 am

Summerfun1980 wrote:
LaineyG wrote:

Oh crap! You think he might be the source? The gifs looked like “I’m proud of my boy” gifs.  Idk Matt was with Tyler as he grieved his relationship with Hannah every day, let him move into his apt. Matt got him into stuff like abc food tours and running to help Tyler heal. Keep in mind all this happened with Hannah after Tyler almost loss his father. He’s had a rough year. All that indicates Matt cares for Tyler. He didn’t have to do anything. Tyler will not ditch The friend that helped him recover for shading his ex. Matt knows more than us and is hyping his boy. IMO

I don't think Tyler will ditch his friend but he might ask him to cut it out.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:03 am

mercieme wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
LaineyG wrote:

Well i was just informed that Ryan Cameron just unfollowed Matt on IG. The thing is Ryan and Austin are both on Reddit and IMO may not be happy about the attention Matt is drawing to all these.

I wouldn't be surprised if Matt followers dropped. There are a lot of Tanner fans out there who are not happy with this.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:04 am

I do think Matt is the source and if Tyler doesn't know that now -- I think he will soon.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:05 am

pavalygurl wrote:
sdmom wrote:I really don’t understand the big deal of Tyler meeting up with Gigi.

He is not in a committed relationship, he has every right to date anyone, IMO. Like someone said upthread, if their love is strong enough, he and Hannah will be together eventually.

Maybe some think Matt is out of line posting his thoughts, but I still think he knows Tyler better than any of us here. He let Tyler live with him through a very tough time (IMO) of his and has been a very good friend to him. Now because he may not support Tyler/Hannah, and we really don’t know, he’s hated? I don’t get it.

All Jmo.

I don't understand it either, but probably for a different reason laugh out loud.  Gigi is a supermodel so yea, I'm guessing most guys would at least meet her for drinks, whatever.  I don't follow her so I don't know what she's about but really?  come on, is she gonna want lil Timmy and the Cameron Crazies?  Tyler likes accounting and football.  He has had one serious gf before Hannah.  Tyler might just be taking his new found fame out for a ride...we saw albeit an edited version of him for weeks on our screens.  We sleuthed and searched and the best/worst we could come up with was a fender bender.  This guy is not gonna be End Game with Gigi. IMHO.  I don't see him wanting that lifestyle long term.  I can be wrong and will stand corrected if so,  but this is just the current chapter in the Tannah saga.  Stay tuned. Smiley 2pop  Of course, all is JMO

They have a belief in female empowerment and charity in common as per this Gigi vid

She sounds like an interesting person to have a drink with JMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:06 am

@mercieme Wasn't Ryan the one Matt tagged in an Insta story on Tuesday about calling him or something, while everything was happening on ATFR? That indicates they're friendly and an unfollow is interesting.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:08 am

Ryan still follows Matt.

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 51 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:09 am

I still follow Matt, but I am not looking at any of his IG stories now.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:13 am

laugh out loud Hannah's story. About to grab her people cover putting could be worse and went to a magazine with Leo getting married on the cover. laugh out loud

Also to correct people Matt for some reason unfollowed Ryan but Ryan still follows him. And if Mama Cameron followed before she doesn't now.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:13 am

Even the producers couldn't have dreamt up this scrip! First, we have no idea what Tyler and Hannah did all night - people are assuming it was more than talk. Second, Tyler should play the field to determine what he wants right now - maybe it's Hannah, maybe it's the Bachelor, maybe it's something else entirely. As long as Tyler is respectful to those he's with and with his SM, who cares? He needs to go do his life and figure everything out.

Personally, I think it's just a drink - not a 'date' like was mentioned in the US Mag aricle. JMO

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:13 am

notarose wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
sdmom wrote:I really don’t understand the big deal of Tyler meeting up with Gigi.

He is not in a committed relationship, he has every right to date anyone, IMO. Like someone said upthread, if their love is strong enough, he and Hannah will be together eventually.

Maybe some think Matt is out of line posting his thoughts, but I still think he knows Tyler better than any of us here. He let Tyler live with him through a very tough time (IMO) of his and has been a very good friend to him. Now because he may not support Tyler/Hannah, and we really don’t know, he’s hated? I don’t get it.

All Jmo.

I don't understand it either, but probably for a different reason laugh out loud.  Gigi is a supermodel so yea, I'm guessing most guys would at least meet her for drinks, whatever.  I don't follow her so I don't know what she's about but really?  come on, is she gonna want lil Timmy and the Cameron Crazies?  Tyler likes accounting and football.  He has had one serious gf before Hannah.  Tyler might just be taking his new found fame out for a ride...we saw albeit an edited version of him for weeks on our screens.  We sleuthed and searched and the best/worst we could come up with was a fender bender.  This guy is not gonna be End Game with Gigi. IMHO.  I don't see him wanting that lifestyle long term.  I can be wrong and will stand corrected if so,  but this is just the current chapter in the Tannah saga.  Stay tuned. Smiley 2pop  Of course, all is JMO

They have a belief in female empowerment and charity in common as per this Gigi vid

She sounds like an interesting person to have a drink with JMO

Thanks for sharing, fair enough, point taken. I still stand by my thought that Gigi won't be Tyler's End Game.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256