SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by nannymargie Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:01 pm

LaineyG wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:If Tyler and Hannah are meant to be, they’ll make their way back to each other. Hannah had him about to get on bended knee and rejected him. If Tyler can look past that, and the windmill, and her engagement to Jed, then she can let him figure out if he wants to be with her or elsewhere. JMO

I really like your sentiment here. If they are meant to be they will find their way back. I think they are both trying to figure that out.  Hannah Kniws they are not exclusive.  I love hannah’s latest post. She is hilarious and sending bat signals.  Good for her.  She just needs a good attitude about this. She already said she will support whatever makes him happy. It might still be her or someone else but she is definitely worthy even if he is with Gigi.  And sorry Matt, you don’t get to decide. laugh out loud

Wondering if Matt took that picture to stir the pot?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by Al Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:02 pm

We know Hannah is not afraid to show her emotions on social media. If she shows no signs regarding this then I'm going to guess Tyler told her about it. But it is still early, so we'll see how it plays out. Imo

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:02 pm

sdmom wrote:I really don’t understand the big deal of Tyler meeting up with Gigi.

He is not in a committed relationship, he has every right to date anyone, IMO. Like someone said upthread, if their love is strong enough, he and Hannah will be together eventually.

Maybe some think Matt is out of line posting his thoughts, but I still think he knows Tyler better than any of us here. He let Tyler live with him through a very tough time (IMO) of his and has been a very good friend to him. Now because he may not support Tyler/Hannah, and we really don’t know, he’s hated? I don’t get it.

All Jmo.
If people want to hate Matt now they're entitled to those opinions period. No one has to justify anything. But I don't hate him and my criticism isn't because he doesn't support Tyler and Hannah, it's because I think his actions are corny. He doesn't need to post any of the things he's been posting. Any opinions he has can be stated directly to Tyler, they see each other basically every day. He was skateboarding and out for pizza with a friend, but a picture without context drops & he's engaging and reacting publicly to get attention. That's so lame to me, especially because it isn't even his life.

Last edited by ReneeM on Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:03 pm

Can someone please explain Hannah's latest ig? Thx!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:03 pm

@Ash2214. I agree. It's not a good look for Matt. I think Tyler is expected home to appear in court this week and LA next week. I honestly think it might be good for him to get out of NYC for a little while and decompress away from the spotlight. If Tyler and Hannah both do DWTS, it will be very interesting in a lot of ways. Hannah has gotten used to men fighting over her -- I wonder how she will react if roles are reversed?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:03 pm

LaineyG wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:If Tyler and Hannah are meant to be, they’ll make their way back to each other. Hannah had him about to get on bended knee and rejected him. If Tyler can look past that, and the windmill, and her engagement to Jed, then she can let him figure out if he wants to be with her or elsewhere. JMO

I really like your sentiment here. If they are meant to be they will find their way back. I think they are both trying to figure that out.  Hannah Kniws they are not exclusive.  I love hannah’s latest post. She is hilarious and sending bat signals.  Good for her.  She just needs a good attitude about this. She already said she will support whatever makes him happy. It might still be her or someone else but she is definitely worthy even if he is with Gigi.  And sorry Matt, you don’t get to decide. laugh out loud

Thank you for your post. It appears Hannah is being mature about this and she may win me back over. Lol I know we’ve talked at length about these two. But if Tyler and Hannah can get over everything that happened on the show and Tyler’s model friends, then they will be solid and turn me back into a fan. This to me is so much better than Tyler just running back to her. The dynamic between them needed to be reset. If Tyler ran back, there would’ve been a lot of room for resentment and it to turn toxic ala shawn\kaitlyn. Starting by casually dating seems like the healthy move. All JMO. I wouldn’t have invited him to stay the night if I was Hannah, but I wouldn’t do a lot hannah has done. Lol

what do you think her latest ig post means? Is it a reference to Star Wars or something? If you want your man, go fight for him girl! :yes:

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:07 pm

Billysmom wrote:Can someone please explain Hannah's latest ig? Thx!
Its photos she took when she went to CMAFest and it looks like a post to promote it which she also did in her stories. I don't really think it means anything, imo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:07 pm

^^^ agree about Matt. You can be supportive insi many other ways than posting. Lol. Demi and maybe Becca are prob with Hannah now but supporting privately. One rule of thumb or etiquette if you will (with 20 something’s) and social media is never EVER throw shade for your friend or in the name of your friend unless they know about it. All imo. But most of my “millennial” friends would agree. It’s just not done. Doubt Tyler told him to do those stories either.

Matt strikes as a little immature. Might be a nice guy but very I immature. Imo

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by msjr Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:10 pm

suzq wrote:Well, I am not giving up total hope on Hannah and Tyler.  I knew there was more to Ashley and Jared than friendship for years and they are getting married very soon.  I don't think this is over, but it may not be smooth sailing.

And Hannah and Tyler never said they were exclusive or committed. They pretty much said they were seeing where things would go. Some of us just made assumptions based on the TMZ photos, but they've done a platonic overnight before so who is to say it didn't happen again. And to be even more real, if this is really a date with Gigi and not just networking, this kind of puts them back on an even playing field. I did agree that the 4 times comment at the ATFR was over-the-top and Hannah should have pushed back on production when it was suggested if she really wanted to pursue things with Tyler. Well, Tyler is out showing he is no slouch and that he has options too. So good for him. And I don't think Hannah is sitting at home crying or shocked. That massage IG story today with the Ford Models filter suddenly makes a whole lot of sense. And all that said, I will not be one bit surprised if Hannah and Tyler are a committed couple before the end of the year. Apologies for my rambling.

msjr

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:11 pm

@Summerfun1980  I’m just going to follow you around again I agree that maybe this will work out better than if Tyler went right back to Hannah.  :yes:

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:13 pm

Matt is super embarrassing and I've been side eyeing him since long before the T&H reunion.

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 46 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:17 pm

bleuberry wrote:Matt is super embarrassing and I've been side eyeing him since long before the T&H reunion.
The guy runs a children’s charity and because of his friendship with Tyler he’s garnered a lot of followers... and this is what he’s doing with his IG stories. So crazy to me.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256