SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by North Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:51 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:I think the reconciliation has been in the works since the people magazine article drohpped or before when they got word of it. Hannah, during the filmed breakup, looked like she was just doing her job, talking it through with Jed on camera, and had already made her decision. She was already out the door. JMO

I don’t think the actual breakup was filmed.  She was too calm during that, while mad still she didn’t seem that hurt.  8 think the original shock had worn off before that was filmed all imo

100% agreed. TPTB needed Hannah to get Jed to share everything on camera and for her to return the ring on camera. Arie and Becca's break-up was such fantastic TV b/c Becca was completely blindsided. It was fascinating (and heartbreaking) to watch. Jed was not blindsided - his little ratta-tat-tat door knock was our first clue. And then Hannah's prompt for him to start talking. IMO there were probably many heated phone calls and texts between the two prior to them meeting up. The writing was on the wall.

A lot of Hannah's sadness on ATFR, I interpreted, not as heartbroken specifically over Jed but just over the entire @%$ show that was her season. All the social media haters, the humiliation, the hindsight, poor decisions, etc...

All in all, this was a few months in her life - and she'll move on like all the previous Bachelorettes.

North

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:44 pm

I have wondered if they filmed that ITM when she got to CA before the MTA. She posted the photo of her and the makeup gal. Some thought it was for something current, some thought it was a throwback pic. IMO, her hair looks like a fresh cut and color in that ITM. The ends just look too even to me, not like someone that hasn't had it cut for a couple of months. They could have been talking for a couple of weeks at that time already.

As for the breakup filming, she has said that they talked about things the night before they filmed that scene. It does make sense like @North said that it was filmed to get it on film and her taking the ring off. She was very matter of fact in that scene, very few emotions showing IMO.

Her ATFR sit down with Jed just showed me that she was completely over him and when he was talking, she was not buying anything he was trying to sell. It was almost "get this crap over with so I can get on with my life..."

I read somewhere last night that someone saw Tyler tagged on IG with the friends he had spent the 4th with and it was tagged as a "going away party". Am I dreaming that I read that? If so, 3 things... moving to LA for 1) DWTS or 2) Hannah or 3) BOTH!

giggling

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:07 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:I have wondered if they filmed that ITM when she got to CA before the MTA.  She posted the photo of her and the makeup gal. Some thought it was for something current, some thought it was a throwback pic.  IMO, her hair looks like a fresh cut and color in that ITM.  The ends just look too even to me, not like someone that hasn't had it cut for a couple of months.  They could have been talking for a couple of weeks at that time already.

As for the breakup filming, she has said that they talked about things the night before they filmed that scene.  It does make sense like @North said that it was filmed to get it on film and her taking the ring off.  She was very matter of fact in that scene, very few emotions showing IMO.

Her ATFR sit down with Jed just showed me that she was completely over him and when he was talking, she was not buying anything he was trying to sell.  It was almost "get this crap over with so I can get on with my life..."

I read somewhere last night that someone saw Tyler tagged on IG with the friends he had spent the 4th with and it was tagged as a "going away party".  Am I dreaming that I read that?  If so, 3 things... moving to LA for 1) DWTS or 2) Hannah or 3) BOTH!

giggling

IMO

I looked at some of his friends stories — it was a going away party for a friend of a friend. He was with one of the brothers he was with when he first went to New York.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by msjr Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:45 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@North I believe that was post show as was the one from her FD with Tyler based on things like makeup, tan, hair. I would be curious to see her ITMs from present time on those days and what she said then about Tyler.

Her ITMs from their FD were very likely done in Greece. The outdoor ones were obviously in Greece, but if you look at the indoor ones you will see it is the same background she used to talk about all the men during their FDs. The lattice wood behind her is exactly the same style to the headboard in her suite in Greece and the pattern of the throw/ runner on the table behind is typical of what you would see in the Eastern Med. I suspect during her days off between FSDs, they had her dress up in the corresponding outfit and talk about her date the previous day to record and use as a pickup ITM.

msjr

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:45 pm

Thanks @okkaayy

I don't follow his friends so didn't see them.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:49 pm

msjr wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@North I believe that was post show as was the one from her FD with Tyler based on things like makeup, tan, hair. I would be curious to see her ITMs from present time on those days and what she said then about Tyler.

Her ITMs from their FD were very likely done in Greece. The outdoor ones were obviously in Greece, but if you look at the indoor ones you will see it is the same background she used to talk about all the men during their FDs. The lattice wood behind her is exactly the same style to the headboard in her suite in Greece and the pattern of the throw/ runner on the table behind is typical of what you would see in the Eastern Med. I suspect during her days off between FSDs, they had her dress up in the corresponding outfit and talk about her date the previous day to record and use as a pickup ITM.

Thanks for your input. I also see her hair length is much more like the one where she is seen on the morning after her night with to Tyler. That glowing and beaming expression cannot be far from the real event in my opinion.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:25 pm

North wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
*Snipped*

North IIRC I've heard that they take backdrops and various props (eg candles and vases, etc) with them, record ITMs and then edit them into whatever scene they want to so that it LOOKS as though the ITM was in a specific time line but in fact may have been recorded at a very different time. I made a half hearted attempt to match the background but didn't look too hard - so I have the same questions you do - with no definitive answer. But reading the bold part of your quote just triggered me:

Many years ago Jason appeared on a podcast and was asked a question about why - if he was so conflicted between Molly and Melissa - did he pick Melissa. And he answered that you have to realize at the end that you have not just one producer - but ALL the producers on set - along with all the camera crews and sound people - and they are ALL telling you stuff like "You're making such a good decision - she's going to make you such a good wife and you're going to have really cute babies" and you start to think that these people know what they're doing - they've done it many times before, and maybe I need to take their advice. Shortly thereafter, Jason said that "The producers are not your friends - they will pretend to be your friends."

So what I read her using some of the exact terms that Jason used 10 years ago - it begins to occur to me that production, who is really not very creative - they will fall back to what has worked in the past - may have been using the same technique on Hannah - to get her to choose who they wanted her to choose - just as they have done in the past.

Still doesn't answer your question I know - but just one of those things that go bump in the night for me - and make me think this season was highly produced.

Arghhh!!! I was trying to match earrings, etc... and couldn't find anything definitive. @Summerfun1980 pointed out the tan and haircut difference, etc...

Yeah, those producers are sneaky lil'-you-know-whats! The edit and Hannah's commentary has been really inconsistent this season -- she keeps talking about Tyler being the physical relationship but as a viewer, I'd argue the physical guy was Pilot Pete (Mr. Up against a Wall, Mr. On the Pool Table, Mr. In the Sauna, and, of course, Mr. Windmill). We saw very few reasons to why she picked Jed -- other than he plays guitar and she likes that. But we see Jed tell his dad they (H&J) talked about his career and how that would work.

I saw the most important reason why she chose Jed, IMO he is the one she was in love with. She could never have let Tyler get halfway through that beautiful engagement speech and sent him home if she didn’t absolutely love Jed. It couldn’t be more obvious and tptb has been busier than a cat covering up sh— trying to rewrite, re-film and rationalize the narrative. My favorite joke of the many is that after EVERYONE warned her away from Jed, especially his own family - we are now being told she chose him because he was the “safe” bet. That one is guffaw inducing.

Thanks for the great sleuthing @Summerfun1980 to uncover the revisionist history. Hope Tyler can keep his eye on the ball. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:42 pm

Hannah is most definitely not in love with Jed anymore. So, is she not supposed to take a chance with Tyler now when she still has feelings for him because of the fact that she chose Jed? Things change, people change -- especially out of the "Bachelor Bubble". Maybe she had Buyer's remorse -- is she not allowed to change her mind?
I always saw her beaming whenever she discussed Tyler in interviews right after she returned from Greece -- I could tell that she had feelings for him then. Maybe it was supposed to work out the way that it did because Tyler is a better match for her and she can admit that now. The season is over and what comes after is up to them. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:51 pm

North wrote:
snipped
Unless of course, she and Tyler immediately reconciled after her breakup with Jed and they are WAY farther along than everyone expects. All bets are off at that point.

I get more inclined to think that we need to set the clock back quite a bit more than we've been thinking. I have the date of the People Magazine expose about Haley as June 18, but IIRC we've also heard that they alerted the show 3-4 days before it released, so that could mean that the show knew what was going to come out and likely knew what was going to be said sometime around June 14 or June 15. And someone (hopefully) can remember when Tyler slipped away from sight and ended up MIA but finally was revealed as being in LA - but I think that may have been in the June 17- June 19 tome frame. And Hannah said that Tyler was very supportive and helpful to her during that dark time and the breakup. I never believed that trip was about talking bachelor but MAYBE it sort of was. MAYBE the show discussed several options with Tyler - the bachelor, or reconcile with Hannah and MAYBE also DWTS. And Tyler made the decision then to see what could happen between Hannah and him and that trip was when they first met - to test the waters and figure out if there were irreparable damages or something they could both work through. And Tyler was there for her during the breakup - and since. As some others have posted, the actual breakup seemed to be more of a re-enactment of a breakup - for the cameras to capture but no real surprises for anyone. And I could add to this that I think what we saw on ATFR with the meet for a drink invitation and much of the Tyler + Hannah interaction was also possibly a re-enactment - of something that actually happened between them during and right after the breakup.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:05 pm

suzq wrote:Hannah is most definitely not in love with Jed anymore.  So, is she not supposed to take a chance with Tyler now when she still has feelings for him because of the fact that she chose Jed?  Things change, people change -- especially out of the "Bachelor Bubble".  Maybe she had Buyer's remorse -- is she not allowed to change her mind?
I always saw her beaming whenever she discussed Tyler in interviews right after she returned from Greece -- I could tell that she had feelings for him then.  Maybe it was supposed to work out the way that it did because Tyler is a better match for her and she can admit that now.  The season is over and what comes after is up to them.  All JMO.

@suzq
A BIG IMO is appropriate to follow your opening sentence about Hannah definitely not being in love with Jed anymore. I will admit Hannah has a lot of flexibility and can clearly separate sex from love with the best of em but making a 100% unavoidable decision to move on is not in any sense the same as falling out of love. Anyone who’s ever been in love knows life would be wonderful if it were that easy. He’s a liar and a scumbag so she should not love him anymore but that in no way means she doesn’t.
To answer your question, of course she’s allowed to change her mind and give the newly crowned king of BN, the most popular contestant EVAH, a shot. I’m not willing to cop to “maybe it was supposed to work out the way it did” because ... well because I disagree. All IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:05 pm

Reality Steve saying Tyler is at the soho house with Gigi. I don’t buy it because I don’t think they were ever thing. But we will find out.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:08 pm

There’s no way he’s anywhere with Gigi laugh out loud he is at the soho house based on that pic but not with Gigi. She was in the Midwest yesterday. This is ridk.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #10

+84
dee
livlafluv1
veg_out
blueblues
Kas_256